Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-19-2014, 12:03 AM

"Hey...I heard about the commotion last night. No one knows any details, just that two people were carried out of here last night. I wanted to make sure you were ok."
~
Rachel just wanted to see her daughter. That's all she was worried about.
~
"Luke...I promise that I won't tell her when she wakes up. Or at least not right away. But...if he did anything that could put her in danger I need to know." Alex replied, desperate. "And yeah...I can hear them. I will visit them next."
~
Drayden was also happy. She was excited to not only have some privacy but also to be back on America soil.

Lacey was there to meet them. "Welcome home, guys. Its nice to have you back."

Dray smiled. "Its nice to be back. How is everything here?"

"Running as smooth as water. We had a few hiccups but nothing that I couldn't handle."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-19-2014, 12:11 AM

"I'm okay. Torie came to visit, and one of my now ex-friends was inside the cabin. I was out for a quick jog and when I got back... He had knocked her out and she had stabbed him. She's... in a coma, and our child... was dead on arrival." Kevin quietly replied, looking away and trying not to cry just thinking about it.
-
Luke sighed. "A confidant of mine found out what happened to Ryan was Kevin's fault. Kevin had commanded his friends to go and beat Ryan up for him. That said, he obviously did it to get back at Ryan for sleeping with Torie, and after Torie being attacked by one of Kevin's friends... is suspicious."
-
"What kind of hiccups? Where's Ryan?" Victor asked, curious that he wasn't around her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 12:21 AM

Aimee gasped. "Oh my god! Kevin! I'm so sorry." She said, hugging him. "Have they said when she is waking up?"
~
Alex nodded. "Your confidant. How trustworthy is she? With you in here, I need someone to help protect both Natalie and Torie. If she could help...well, it would ease my mind. And anyone else you can think of." Inside, he was fuming. He had the same suspicions as Luke and he was going to find out the truth. Whether Kevin was cooperative or not.
~
"We had a couple of close calls with some hack, but mainly amateur stuff. Nothing serious. Quinton tried to r@pe me. And a couple accidents." She replied, ignoring his comment about Ryan.

"Wait, what? Quinton tried to do what?" Ash asked, shocked.

Drayden sighed. "Where is he?"

"Quinton is in the cells because he tried to r@pe me. Thankfully some of the guards heard my scream." Lacey replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 12:28 AM

"The coma is medically induced until tomorrow night, and after that... it depends on when her body is ready." Kevin frowned. "And thanks. It's... really hard. I didn't want to come back here after I heard."
-
"Her name's Marissa. Her current cell number is 266-5253. Make sure you tell her that Sharp you to her. Work is very important to her." Luke said. "Anything else you want to talk to me about?"
-
Victor blinked, "Woah. Can't say I'm totally shocked though. How about we go check on the freak?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM

"Why did you?" She asked, leading him over to some chairs.
~
Alex looked over at him. "No. At least nothing that I wish to talk about in here. Everything will be alright, Luke. I, nor Torie when she finds out, will let you die in here."
~
Lacey nodded. "Sure. He's been dying to get out. I told him that Drayden was the only one with the passcode to let him out." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 12:41 AM

"I really didn't want to. That baby was the main reason I'm here. I want to be a good father... Now I'm not sure when I'll ever get the chance anyway, so I wanted to throw this all away. But I did come back because Torie would be disappointed if she found out I didn't finish it."
-
"Thanks, Alex. I'll hold you to that." Luke replied. "But don't put yourselves in danger for me, alright?"
-
Victor laughed. "Great, your lover body thinks you'll be bailing him out, Dray. Can't wait to see his face when you tell him you're sending him to jail." He walked to the cells with the others.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 12:45 AM

Aimee rubbed his back. "Everything will be alright. From what I've heard of her, she is a strong woman. She'll be back in your arms before you know it."
~
"Can't promise that for her. You know how stubborn she can be. Especially when it comes to someone she cares about." He replied, smiling a bit.
~
Lacey walked in first. "Guess what. Dray's back and she can't wait to talk with you."

Drayden walked inside. "Lacey told us what happened. Care to add anything?"

Ash leaned against the wall, amused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 12:53 AM

"If she even wants to stay with me. We're been having our ups and downs recently, and... the baby was a big part of what was holding us together."
-
"I'm glad you think that she cares that much about me."
-
Quinton turned and looked over at them. "What exactly did she tell you?" He asked, playing dumb.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 12:57 AM

"I'm sure that its not that bad. And maybe a break would do you guys so good. It would give you a little bit of room to breathe and also remind both of you how much you care for one another."
~
"I know she does. Cause I feel the same way. You're family, Luke. And family takes care of family." He sighed. "And speaking of family. I must now go speak with my father."
~
Lacey rolled her eyes. "Don't play coy, Quinton. It makes you look more ridiculous than you already look. I told them how you tried to r@pe me, you b@stard."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 01:04 AM

"A break? I proposed to her. We're engaged. Engaged people can't... go on break. Besides, if we do, I'm 99% sure she'll start dating Ryan again, and she'll never come back to me."
-
"I probably don't need to say it, but don't let him know I'm here. Don't tell him anything about me. Have fun."
-
"I was acting like a h'orny teenage male. It's natural. Besides, you were giving me vibes. The way you looked at me, I thought you wanted it too. I misinterpreted."

Victor shrugged, "Dunno man, I never r@ped women when I was 18, not matter how h'orny I was. Most teenage boys don't. I thought you were on anti-psycho pills."

"I was."