Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-18-2014, 12:34 AM

Alex nodded. "That is fine. She is at least close to you." He was planning on going with Janie to the jail the next day. He wanted to talk with Luke. "I'll be right back." He mumbled, walking out.

He couldn't stand to see his sister so...helpless, so fragile. He was used to the strong, confident sister of his and this...this was hard.
~
Janie took a long sip of her drink. "I'm worried about them as well. Mainly Torie. I don't know how she is going to react to losing her child."

"Ella is right. Luke is being incredibly brave. You should be proud. Not saying that its not sad either. But he is...he is something else."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-18-2014, 12:44 AM

Heather followed him out. She quietly asked Alex, "Are you okay...?"
-
Kevin kept rubbing her hand.

Ryan said, "You know, she would hate you if she found out what you had done to me."

"Shut up, Ryan. It had to be done. I warned you before, when we were at the bar, to leave her alone. You're lucky I don't send my friends to go after your sister now, just because you're here. Due to the circumstance, I'm going to be nice and let it slide, but if you happen to be here visiting when I'm here next time... it won't be pleasant. I don't want you here when she wakes up."

"Okay, I won't. Funny though, one of the guys who beat me up did this to Victoria. He actually told me he was going to do it. He whispered in my ear that she wouldn't be so pretty when he was done with her. This was premeditated, like your friends attacking me."

"So?"

"So, I have a hunch that you knew about this."

Kevin growled, "I did no such thing. How dare you?"
-
"She's not going to react well, that's for sure. She was excited to be a mom." Natalie shook her head. "And thanks, Greg. I know he is."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 12:50 AM

Alex shook his head. "No. I am not ok. Luke is in jail, I just lost my niece or nephew, and my sister is in a coma. I'm pretty sure Kevin had some knowledge of this and now all I need is the proof. Plus, you and I are fighting. So being ok is not exactly happening right now."
~
Janie sighed. "No, she's not. I just hope this doesn't make her spiral down. Its hard to lose a child."

Greg nodded.

((one more post then bed))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:54 AM

"I wouldn't say we're fighting. I'm not arguing anything with you. I agree with all your thoughts towards me right now." Heather said. "But I understand all that other stuff must be rough for you. It's a lot to take in all at once."
-
"You're telling me." Ella frowned. "Poor Torie. Maybe it would be better if she never remember she was pregnant."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 12:58 AM

Alex sighed as he leaned against the wall and slid down to his butt. "I just want my sister back. I need my sister to come back to me." He whispered, finally breaking down.
~
"I don't know. She would have to come to terms with it eventually. Hell, most of the world knew she was pregnant." Janie replied.

((night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 01:03 AM

Heather kneeled down beside him and rubbed his back. "She will. In a few days. You know Torie, she'll be waking up as soon as they get her out of the medically induced coma. She's too busy to waste her time sleeping." She joked, trying to lighten the mood. "And hey, maybe she'll break up with Kevin after all this. Then at least something positive would have came out of this."
-
"How dare I? I'm only stating my opinion. You had your friends beat me and break my leg. I think I have a right to accuse you of being behind this."

Kevin glared at him, "You better not tell anyone else. Sharp already knows somehow. You're lucky he didn't tell Victoria about it."
-
"Yeah... That is true." Ella nodded.

Natalie sighed, "And Kevin will have to tell our family. Our mom is going to be especially devastated. She was going to finally be a grandmother. Ugh, I don't want to even think about how my Aunt Martha and Cousin Paisley are going to react. They didn't get along with her, and I can just imagine them saying 'it was probably for the best." She rolled her eyes.

((Night! And we can skip ahead to the next day if you want?))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-18-2014 at 07:20 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 12:42 PM

Alex leaned against her, smiling at her little joke. "Hopefully. I am going to go talk with Luke tomorrow. He knows something about Kevin that he hasn't shared and I need to know what it is. I have to protect her."
~
Janie rubbed her arm. "I'm sure it won't be that bad."

*Next day*

Torie was still in the coma. The doctors were not planning on taking her out until the next day, depending on how the swelling was around her brain.

Alex was up early and knocked on Janie's door. "Janie?" He said, quietly.

Janie rolled out of bed and opened the door. "Alex...its 7:30 in the morning. Where are you going?" She asked, noticing he was fully dressed.

"I'm going to go see Luke. I need you guy to watch out for Natalie. I will only be gone for a couple of hours." Alex said, "But I need to know what he knows. Simple as that."

"Ok. Just be careful. We will keep you updated on Torie's status."

Alex hugged her. "Thanks, Janie." He replied, before hurrying out the door.

Soon he was arriving at the police station and asking to see Luke.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:54 PM

Natalie had stayed at the mansion, to make sure she was safe. She slept in, as per usual.

Kevin was back at the rehab center, but right after therapy, he planned on going to see Torie.
-
When David and Rachel landed in America, they were arrested outside of the airport. David was less than pleased. Then had made sure to put him and Rachel in a cell away from Luke. David hadn't slept, he was so angry.

The police officer took him to see Luke, who was sitting on the bench in the cell. He looked over at Alex, "Oh, Alex? What's up? Is Natalie safe? Any more news on Torie?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 01:02 PM

Janie was soon up, making sure that all the windows were covered and the doors locked.
~
Aimee came over. She had heard the commotion the night before and wanted to check on him.
~
Rachel was also displeased. After pacing for a while, she had collapsed on the bed. She was exhausted from worrying about her child and the long flight.
~
"Natalie is fine and Torie is still in a coma." Alex looked haggard. He had slept well the night before. "I wanted to ask you about Kevin. You know something, and...I want to know it too."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 02:02 PM

Kevin let her in. He hadn't slept at all. He looked deflated and pale again, but this was becoming the norm. "Hey, Aimee..."
-
David just kept pacing, yelling at the guard to let him go whenever he passed. "I'm not a murderer. Whatever you have that makes you think I am is a lie! I'm being framed. Let me go this instant or I will have you fired! I want to call my lawyer!"

If he ever was allowed out, her knew the first thing he would do: kill Sharp, slow and painfully.
-
"I know you want to protect your sister, but what I tell you will only upset her if she finds out. I don't want her to wake up and hear this. It's too... shocking and upsetting for her to hear right now." Luke said, looking away. "Basically, he sometimes lets his power go to his head. And he's not personally violent, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like seeing people hurt. Oh, and before I forget, your father is in the other wing, in a cell with Rachel. He's been yelling at the guards all night. I can hear him now."
-
Also meanwhile, the AR group was arriving back at the bunker. They had stayed a few extra days in Vienna. Victor was glad to be back.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-18-2014 at 06:11 PM.