Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 11:10 PM

Alex sighed. "She will be. She's a Rice. We're born fighters." He replied, tears running down his cheeks.

Janelle rubbed Natalie's back. "Hey, why don't we go get something to drink, ok?"

"Greg, please go with them. Watch out for Natalie." Alex said, a slight authoritative tone in his voice.

"Of course. Anything for Luke."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 11:15 PM

"I would love something to drink." Natalie nodded. "Thanks Janelle. That sounds good."

Kevin muttered, "I'd love something to drink too. A 12 pack of beer would be fan-f*cking-tastic right now."

Ella said, "I'll come with you guys. I'm thirsty."

Natalie and Ella left the room with Greg and Janelle, leaving Ryan, Kevin, Heather, and Alex in the room with Torie.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 11:22 PM

Alex looked over at Ryan. "Why don't you come sit down. Those crutches don't look comfortable." He said, vacating his spot from Torie.
~
Janie lead them over to an elevator and down to a cafeteria. "Anyone hungry?"

Greg shrugged. "We should all probably eat. No matter how hungry we feel."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 11:29 PM

Ryan nodded, "Thanks, Alex." He sat down and put the crutches to the side. He started rubbing Torie's arm.

Kevin hissed, "Hands off her, or else, Ryan."

Ryan reluctantly moved his hand away. He looked at Torie, and then away. "She's going to be so upset when she finds out she lost that baby."

Heather frowned, "I know."

Kevin said, "As soon as she wakes up, we'll try again. I want a child."

"She probably won't want to try again right away." Heather replied. "She needs to cope with the loss."
-
Natalie sighed, "I don't feel that hungry though."

Ella shook her head. "Me neither. Maybe we should get smoothies or something. A drink that'll also fills us up. It's hard to eat after something like this happens."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 11:38 PM

That's if she stays with you. She was only agreeing to marrying you to protect Natalie and Ryan. And because you were the father of her child. We shall see what happens when she wakes up.

"This is all depending on what happens when she wakes up. She may not remember being pregnant or being with you Kevin. Hell she may not even remember the Program or moving to America. We need to wait and see what she remembers before we start informing her of things." He sighed. "But she will stay at the house until she recovers."
~
"Hey, everything will be ok. Once Torie wakes up, Luke will be out of there before you know it." Janie said, trying to be positive.

Greg nodded. "Smoothies sound good."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 11:44 PM

"That's fine. I'm selling the condo. I can't walk past that nursery knowing my child isn't coming. Even if I convert it back to a bedroom, I'll... I'll still remember. So I'll be staying in a hotel until she gets better, hopefully she'll remember me, and we'll move to L.A."

"Staying in a hotel? Don't you stay at the rehab place?" Heather commented.

"Not after this. I'm not going back there. I need to have freedom to be with Torie whenever I can. I'm only going to leave her side when they kick me out."
-
"I hope so." Natalie frowned. "And I'll treat to the smoothies. I'm sure I have a lot more money than you three. Get whatever you want."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 11:52 PM

Alex shook his head. "No. You need to stay at the rehab place. Torie would want you too. Besides, I'll be here to look after her." He insisted.
~
Greg got himself a banana pineapple smoothie while Janie just got a strawberry smoothie with an extra shot of protein.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:04 AM

"You just said that she might not even remember being with me. Maybe she won't remember I was ever in rehab. I know you want to be here for her, but I need to be here when she wakes up. I'll go back to rehab after. This is just too... important to not be here for."

"You can't just leave rehab, Kevin." Heather said.

"Why not? I was doing it for Torie and our child. Now I don't have a child on the way, and Torie might not remember me, and even if she does remember me... who's to say she'll stay with me? I'm not an idiot."
-
Ella got a strawberry banana one, and Natalie got mango. They sat in the hospital cafeteria. Natalie seemed emotionally lost.

Ella has her pills on her, so she took one of her antidepressants. "I didn't see this coming..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 12:12 AM

"And what if Torie stays with you. You two get married and you have another child. Are you going to go into rehab then? And have to restart the entire process?" Alex replied, annoyed.
~
Greg rubbed her hand. "No one did. But she will be alright. She has to be."

Janie rubbed Natalie's arm. "Hey, everything will be ok. Have faith."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:24 AM

"I am not leaving her side until she wakes up, and that is final. If she wakes up and is 100% okay, I will go back to rehab ASAP. I won't have to start all over again, I'll just be taking a short leave from it for something that is more important. But when she opens her eyes, I want to be there for her."

"Go back to rehab and see if you can check on her daily. I'm sure they'll understand." Heather said.

"If I'm not here, what if she thinks I'm a bad fiancÚ for not staying by her?"

"You need to finish rehab, Kevin. She'd want you to. She was so proud of you." Heather added.

Kevin looked down, "Fine. If you two are going to keep pestering me about it, I'll try and go back there. But I will be here as long as I can, every day."
-
Natalie took a sip of her smoothie. "I'm trying, but it's hard. I'm not only worried about Luke, I'm worried about Kevin and Torie. This is just... a nightmare."

"Luke is doing something incredible though. He's risking his freedom, and in exchange, he'll free everyone from David and The Program. This will ripple effect around the world. He'll be saving millions of teenagers from going through The Program."