Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 09:44 PM

Greg looked at Natalie. "No matter what has happened, the only one who can bar people from Torie's room is Alex. He is the only legal family member right now." He pointed out. He wasn't trying to be mean but he knew how much Torie meant to Ryan. And vice verse.
~
Alex looked over at him. "What do you mean you should have let Joe do this to her? That you didn't stop him in time?" He asked, becoming slightly angry.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 09:56 PM

Kevin replied, his voice shaky, "I had let him in that morning for breakfast. If I hadn't invited him over, he wouldn't have been able to do this. And if I had gotten out of therapy a little earlier, I might have been able to walk in and stop him before... before this."

"Fine. Whatever, but Kevin is going to freak out." Natalie rolled her eyes. She walked into the room with the others.

Kevin was happy for the interruption. He could try to keep lying about it, but he knew he wasn't a master liar. However, he was less happy when he saw Ryan limp in. He stood up and glared at him, "You..."

Natalie folded her arms, "I know he shouldn't be here, Kev, but we can't have a fight in the hospital room. This is about Torie."

Kevin took a few deep breaths and sat back down. "You're right... wait, where's Sharp?"

"He left somewhere. Said he had to do something to make this up to Torie. He feels like it's his fault."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 10:04 PM

Alex looked over at Kevin, not sure whether he believed him or not.

Janie put her head into Greg. Seeing Torie just laying in a bed, all the monitors, and just the paleness of Torie's skin.

Greg rubbed her arm, not sure what else he could do. "Luke told me that he was a dead man either way. So he was going to try and do the right thing."

"What does that even mean?" Janie asked.

"It means that since my parent's know that Torie is not ok, Natalie's life is in danger. Dad and Rachel threatened her life if Sharp didn't do his job. He is just trying to protect Natalie, which is what Torie would have wanted." Alex replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 10:13 PM

Kevin turned more pale. He had forgotten that if something happened to Torie, Sharp would be on the hook, and David and Rachel threatened him using Natalie. If his stupid decision caused Natalie any harm... he didn't want to think about it.

Ryan stared at Torie. He didn't know what to say. Neither did Ella or Heather.

"How's him running away going to protect me? Shouldn't he be standing with me right now, protecting me? I don't get it." Natalie said.

Kevin started saying, "I don't-"

Natalie's phone rang. "Oh... One moment." She picked up, "Hello?"

He was calling her, using his one phone call from the station. "Natalie. I love you."

Natalie, hearing it was Luke, put it on speaker. "I love you too, Luke. Where are you? What are you doing? We're all wondering what you're up to."

"I'm in jail. I turned myself in. I told them about Amon, and I gave them proof David and Rachel were involved. They're going to be arrested when they land in America."

Natalie gasped, "Oh my God! Luke..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 10:21 PM

Janie gasped while Greg just stared at the phone.

Alex sighed. "You do realize that you are not safe in prison. With my father, you're not safe anywhere." He said, quietly.

Janie started crying. "But Luke...why? Why did you have to go to prison? Torie is going to be devastated."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 10:30 PM

"Torie might be upset to hear that I'm in jail, but I did this for her. David Rice is going to jail. The Program will die out without him behind it. Who knows, maybe they'll let me out because of all the information I gave them on David." Luke said. "And Alex... I know, but I'd be dead anyway if I wasn't here. Like you just said, I'm not safe anywhere. If I'm going down, so is he. If I die knowing that I did this... I can forgive myself for all the terrible things I have done. I can make up for my mistakes. I'll die a happy man knowing that I took down David."

Natalie started crying, "Luke, no... I... You can't be in jail..."

"It's okay, Natalie. You're going to be safe. He won't go after you from jail, especially with how angry he'll be with me, he won't consider going after you anymore. He'll come right after me, if he can still go after anyone."

Kevin said, "This wasn't your fault, Luke. Don't blame yourself for what happened."

"I should have been there. I wasn't. I am paid to keep her safe, and I didn't. I was unsuccessful at my job. It is my fault. Or, at least, somewhat."

Natalie sniffled. "I'll miss you. I know you won't let David kill you easily. We can be together again, as soon as you're released."

"Maybe, Natalie. That's all I can hope for. If not, I'll see you in Heaven, my angel."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 10:36 PM

Alex shook his head, becoming more upset. "Luke...thank you. I...I don't know if she will ever be able to thank you herself but I know that she will be happy to hear what you are doing. She will be upset but she will be proud. And...knowing my sister, she won't blame you for what happened."

Janie walked over and hugged Natalie, also crying. "Luke, just hang in there until Torie wakes up. She won't let anything happen to you."

Alex was already hatching a plan on who he needed to buy off in order to make sure of Sharp's release.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 10:45 PM

"No problem, Alex. It's the least I can do." Luke replied. "And I'll try to stay safe, but there's only so much I can do to protect myself from within a holding cell. Hopefully I am still here when Torie wakes up. I need to get off the phone now, so I will speak with you the next time I can. Alex, you're a much better man than your father. Janelle, Greg, Ella, Ryan, Heather, you're all good kids and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Natalie, you're an amazing person and I love you. Kevin... you know where we stand right now. I had fun hanging out with you for a while, but you've done some things that make me question your morals. That's all I'm going to say. Good luck. And goodbye, everyone. I have to hang up now."

"Luke, I'll talk to you soon. I'll go visit you in jail tomorrow."

"Don't. You need to stay away. For your safety."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 10:51 PM

"I'll watch out for her, Luke." Alex said. "And thanks. You are a pretty amazing guy yourself."

Janie just hugged Natalie, not sure what else to say.

Greg looked away from the phone, also upset.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 10:58 PM

"Don't let her out of your sight until your father's behind bars." Luke said. He then hung up the phone.

Natalie started crying. "He's so selfless."

Kevin said nothing. He was a little annoyed with Luke's parting shot to him. He had complimented everyone else, and then for him to say he questions his character was... harsh. Especially after Kevin had told him that it wasn't his fault and tried to be nice.

Ryan wondered if Luke knew about what happened to him. He sneered at Kevin, "Why did he say that to you, Kev?"

"I don't know. Probably because I cheated on her before and he's still mad at me for that. I have no idea. But if you say one more word to me I'll-"

Natalie stopped him. "Don't! Honestly, Kevin, let it go."

Kevin turned to Torie and ran his fingers through her hair. "I... I'm sorry. I'm just upset. I hope she's okay..."