Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 12:46 AM

The young girl nodded. "We are going to do our best ok. But right now, I need you to let go of her so I can check her and the baby out." She explain, tenderly.

Another man walked in. "Ambulance will be here in 5. I am going to stabilize the knife." He said, walking over to Joe. He put a plastic cup over the knife and duct taped it to his shirt.

Soon, an ambulance was arriving and Torie was being loaded onto a stretcher. "We are not allowing anyone into the ambulance. We need all the room to work on her." The young girl said to Kevin. "Is there any family members we should call?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 12:56 AM

"Her brother, Alex. He'll probably blame this on me because he hates me, but she's want him there and he's want to be there for her." Kevin replied. "And okay. We'll drive. Just... be careful." He touched her hand and kissed it. He then left with Sharp and they drove to the hospital.

Luke explained strings to Natalie, but other than that, kept rather quiet. He was upset that Kevin wasn't there, and also worried about what would happen if David found out about this.

((Skip to at the hospital?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 01:01 AM

Soon, they were at the hospital. Torie still hadn't woke up and they immediately had an ultrasound on the baby and found that it didn't have a heartbeat. They also found that Torie's pulse was weak and immediately sent for a CAT scan of her head, making sure to cover the baby just in case.

One of the nurses called Alex, who immediately got dressed and headed up to the hospital. He also send a mass text to Heather, Janie, Greg, Ella, and Ryan.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 01:11 AM

Heather and Ella came right away, however, Ryan stayed back at school. He really wanted to be there for her, but he... couldn't. He sent Alex a text telling him to tell Torie he was praying for her.

Kevin was in the waiting room, crying. Natalie rubbed his back, comfortingly.

Sharp stood quietly in the corner, thinking.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 01:18 AM

Greg and Janie both hopped in the car with Heather and Ella.

A nurse soon came out and asked for the family of Victoria Freemon.

Torie was hemorrhaging from the blow to the back of the head. She had now been put into a medical coma, not that she already wasn't in one, but just to make sure that her brain had enough time to heal itself.

The baby, however, didn't make it. After Torie lost consciousness, the baby had been cut off from blood due to the lack of flow in Torie's own body. The baby had, unfortunately, been pronounced DOA.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 01:21 AM

((Oh no!))

Kevin swallowed. "We're all her family. Me, her brother, my sister, and her bodyguard... Her parents live overseas. Is she okay? Is the baby okay...?"

Heather drove them as fast as she could.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 01:36 AM

((I know. ))

Alex had just walked in the door.

The nurse nodded. "Please, come with me then." She said, motioning them to follow her to a private room. Once everyone had been seated, the nurse frowned. "Victoria is in ICU with a brain hemorrhage. She is fine for the moment but she is certainly not out of the woods. She has been put into a medical coma to help the brain heal itself. Unfortunately, due to the brain hemorrhage, the baby was cut off from blood and oxygen. We did all we could but the baby could not be saved."

Alex put his hand over his mouth. "But my sister. She will be ok?" He asked.

"I cannot say for certain but it does appear that way. What type of brain injury she may have tho, is uncertain."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that with the brain hemorrhaging, we do not know what type of brain injury she may have. She may come out perfectly find, she may have some memory loss, or she may have irreversible damage. It is too early to tell."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 01:44 AM

Natalie gasped, her hand covering her mouth in shock.

Kevin froze for a moment. He had so many thought and emotions that his mind simply wouldn't keep up. "The baby..."

"We're all so sorry for the loss, Kevin." Natalie put a hand on his shoulder.

"No... She... No... I..." Kevin blubbered, unable to speak a full sentence. By now he was sobbing. "Can I see her? Please. I need to see my fiancée."

Sharp was pale as a ghost. He gently pulled Natalie aside and whispered, "You... are going to want to go into hiding."

"What?"

"We'll talk about it later, but as soon as we get back, gather your things. We have to leave here." Luke said before turning away, leaving it at that.

Heather and the others had only just arrived. "What's wrong? What happened?" She asked.

Natalie quietly replied, "Torie's in a coma, and the baby didn't make it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 01:49 AM

The nurse nodded. "Of course. Follow me, please." She replied, leading both him and Alex who decided to tag along.

Janie gasped. "Ohmygod! What happened?"

Greg also went pale, not sure what else to say.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 01:57 AM

Kevin ran right over to the side of the bed and held her hand. "Victoria... I'm so sorry... I wasn't there to stop him sooner... This is all my fault... I love you more than anything else in life. I love you with all my heart, baby..." Just saying the word baby sent a shiver down his spine. He looked to her belly and started absolutely bawling. He quickly looked away, in so much pain he couldn't bear to look. He kissed her cold hand. "Please come back to me, Victoria... Please, you can't leave me like this. I need you. I want to help make it all better. I... I took you for granted. Please... don't... don't go... please... come back soon..."
-
Heather was speechless, and Ella started crying.

"There was an altercation between her and one of Kevin's friends when she went to meet up with Kevin. He wasn't there, but his friend was, and this.... happened." Sharp explained.