Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-16-2014, 12:38 AM

"Yes. That would be nice." Torie replied, ignoring Natalie. "And I am sure you two would like some alone time as well. I'll go grab my bag and meet you at the car."
~
Janie gasped. "Oh my god..Ryan." She said, gently hugging him. "I'm so glad you are ok...Well, glad you are alive."

Greg nodded. "Yeah, man. You need anything, let me know."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 12:42 AM

Luke nodded and the two went and waited for her in the car.
-
Ryan smiled, "Thanks, guys. It's nice to know you're there for me. It means a lot. After I was attacked, Lacey visited me in the hospital, and I confesses to her what happened with Torie because I realized how much Lacey really cared about me and felt guilty and I couldn't lie to her, but... I think that's the end of our relationship. So, I don't really have her support right now. I guess I'm single again. Man, I was basically dumped twice in two days if you count Torie kicking me out of her bedroom as a dumping. Hey, Janie, you're single. I'm single. How about we go on a date? That was one Hell of a hug." xD
-
Heather soon left the gym, as watching the cheerleaders practice and not being a part of it was depressing her, and went to her locker to get her books.

Patrick was standing there. "Heather, yo. I haven't seen ya around in a while."

"I don't really want to talk, Patrick. And no, I don't want to buy any drugs. I'm an addict, and I'm trying to stop. They have me on pills to help my withdrawal." Heather said as she opened her locker.

"What...? Why-"

"My fiance - or at least I guess he's still my fiance, I don't know - wants me to stop."

"Your... wait, huh? We're you dating Quinton?"

"I was, but when he got out of jail I broke up with him because he wasn't treating me right. I'm with someone else now."

"Who?"

"It's none of your business, Patrick. Why are you here at my locker anyway?" She said, shutting her locker and holding her books to her chest as she folded her arms.

"Okay, so, you know all those free drugs I gave you...? And free rent? I kind of need some money Heather, and I was hoping you could help me out? Since I wouldn't be getting close to broke if you didn't mooch off me-"

"I already paid you before, remember?"

"You gave me a few hundred dollars, but that's maybe only a quarter of how much you owe me. I need some money, Heather."

"Get it from someone else. I don't have much. I can give you $50. That's all the cash I have on me." Heather handed him a $50 bill.

Patrick took it, but said, "I still need more. You owe me. I'm calling in all my favors and tabs. You owe me $500, and that's a Hell of a deal for you. I should be asking for more. If I don't get my money, Heather... I'm not going to be nice stoner Patrick anymore. Things aren't going to be pretty, if ya know what I'm sayin'."

"I slept with you in exchange for the drugs and rent."

"S'ex is great Heather, especially with a girl like you, but it doesn't pay the bills. I let you coast for way too long. I need $500. You have until Monday. Then... I'm going to have to send someone to take it from you. I'm sorry, Heather. I like you. But I need the money. See ya around." Patrick walked away.
-
Kevin had called Joe over early. When he arrived, they had started going over the plan. "She should be here in half an hour. You're going to be in here, but make sure before you attack her that she's alone. If her bodyguard comes in, you're in trouble. I'll be in the main building. My story, is that we had early therapy and I thought I would be done by the time that she came to visit. I'll walk back in here, see you in here attacking Torie, I'll threaten you into leaving, you'll go, and I'll be the hero, and she'll hopefully have learned her lesson."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-16-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 01:46 PM

Torie slid a knife into her bag and then walked down to the car. She silently climbed into the backseat.
~
Alex wasn't at school. He decided to stay home rather than go to school and face Heather.
~
Janie laughed, rubbing his hair with her hand. "Why don't you talk to Lacey before you try picking up other girls."
~
Joe nodded. "Don't worry. You will be the hero, the baby will be fine, and she will learn a lesson. It'll be a piece of cake."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 01:50 PM

Luke drove them to the rehab center. He parked the car and said, "We'll pick you and Kevin up in half an hour? Or did you need more time?"
-
Ryan sighed, "Lacey won't talk to me. I've tried talking to her, but she doesn't want to. She keeps telling me she's busy. I'm pretty sure that she's not going to forgive me anytime soon... She's really p*ssed off that I keep putting her second to Torie."
-
Heather frowned. She didn't want to have to ask Alex for this money, especially money for drugs even if they were drugs she had received months ago, but she didn't have a job, and all the money she had saved from birthday and allowances was a measly $210 - less than half of what Patrick wanted. Even then, she used half of her allowance, $50/week, on gas for her car. She's need at least another month to get the rest of the money, without giving herself any personal spending cash. She didn't think Patrick would do anything, especially if she gave him the money she did have, but she wasn't a hundred percent sure on that.

She noticed Alex wasn't around school and she only felt worse about what she did. Heather knew she couldn't let herself keep moping about it, that it wasn't healthy, so instead she quietly went about her day.
-
Kevin nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay. I'll... be back in ten." He then left, nervous. He was still worried something would go terribly wrong. He knew Victoria was a fighter, and that Joe couldn't stand when others fought back - especially women. Things could easily escalate. He had said he'd be ten minutes, but now he was considering going back into the cabin in five minutes, hoping to stop things before they get too crazy.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-16-2014 at 10:50 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 11:53 PM

"Nope, that should be fine. Thanks, Luke." Torie replied, getting out of the car and walking to the reception area. She slipped her knife to the back of her belt, let them search the bag, and then headed down to Kevin's cabin.

After knocking on the door a couple times, Torie opened the door. "Kevin, babe. I'm here." She said, walking in and throwing her bag on a nearby chair. She looked around the room and paused as she saw someone sitting in another chair. "What the hell are you doing here?" Torie snarled, slipping her phone out of her back pocket and pressing the speed dial button for Luke.

"Visiting my friend. Is that not allowed now that you are engaged? Him not having friends, alcohol, any type of a fun life?" Joe replied, standing up.

Torie took a few steps back. "Oh he is allowed friends and a fun life-just no alcohol. It allows him to make bad decisions."

"Like what? Cheating. What's your excuse then?"

"None. I know I f*cked up and that is why I'm here to fix things. That's what a rational person does." She replied, moving towards the door.

Joe saw this and quickly put himself between her and the door. "Oh, no. You aren't getting out of this one. I want to teach you a lesson, sweetheart."

"Oh and what lesson is that? How to be a jack@ss? Or how to perv?" Torie spat, reaching for her knife now.

Joe smirked. "No. How to be a proper fiancee and wife." He replied, quickly tackling her to the ground. Frankly, he didn't care if the baby survived. He just wanted to teach Victoria a lesson. And if that meant her baby would suffer, well then, so be it. O.o

Torie grunted as her back hit the ground. "Get the hell off me." She snarled, bringing her knee up between his legs.

Joe yelled in pain and rolled off her. Torie rolled on top of him and punched him in the face, as hard as she could.

Joe grunted and then grabbed her throat. Torie started to claw at his hands, allowing one hand to grab her knife.

Joe rolled back on top of her, adding more pressure to his hands.

Torie tightened her grip on the knife just before she slammed it into his chest.

Joe hollered out in pain and then slammed her head against the kitchen tile, causing her to pass out.

He then rolled off her and looked at where the knife was: right near his heart.
~
Janie shrugged. "Well, no offense, but I don't blame her. It isn't exactly fair to her, especially when she knows how close you two were."

Greg nodded. "Besides, its not fun to be cheated on."

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 03-16-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 12:03 AM

Kevin walked in, "Victoria, sorry, I had ther - what the Hell happened?" He looked at Joe and then ran over to Torie, throwing his arms around her.
-
"No offense taken. I don't expect her to forgive me, because I know it was, and isn't, fair to her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM

Torie was bleeding from her head, as Joe had nicked it on one of the sharp edges.

"She f*cking stabbed me with a knife! That's what happened." Joe said, obviously in pain. "And she fought back again. So I banged her head on the tile." >.>
~
Janie rubbed his shoulder. "I'm sure that she will come around to at least talking to you. Just give her a couple days, ok."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 12:19 AM

Kevin glared at him, "I hope you don't expect me to call you an ambulance. The phone's right on the coffee table. Call one yourself. You knocked her out, so the whole plan is f*cked. She didn't see me come in, so I didn't get a chance to be her hero. Now I have to do what? I'm not calling an ambulance for us if we're going to the hospital anyway. That's just foolish." o_O

Luke burst in the door with his gun. He hadn't gone through the front desk, instead he had climbed the surrounding fence and ran right to the cabin. He assessed the situation. Kevin holding Torie, Torie passes out, and Joe with a knife in his chest. He went to the landline and pressed the emergency medical button before turning to Kevin and Joe. "What happened here?"

"Luke! I had early therapy and didn't expect her here so early, and when I got back... I walked in to this. He hurt her, and she stabbed him."

Sharp raised a brow and pointed his gun at Joe briefly, before lowering it and glaring at Kevin. "Why should I believe you? This guy is one of your friends who you commanded to beat the Hell out of Ryan, isn't it?"

"At the bar? Yeah?" Kevin swallowed, hoping he was talking about that.

"No, not at the bar. Just a few days ago. You had your friends savagely assault him and break his-"

"Shh! Don't talk about that in front of Torie. Please, we can discuss it later, but for now, we need to all relax. You called for emerge, right? They should be here quickly."
-
Ryan shrugged, "I guess..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 12:28 AM

Emergency personal were soon walking in, pausing as they were expecting something to do with alcohol or drugs. One of the paramedics, a young girl, looked at Joe for a moment and then rushed over to Torie, as she noticed blood gushing out of her head. "Bryan, we are going to need two ambulances here. Stat." She said into her walkie. "So, what exactly happened?"

"The b*tch came into the room, was p*ssed that her boyfriend had a friend here, and went all psycho. She attacked me with a knife and then slipped. She fell on the corner of the tile and passed out." Joe explained. xD
~
"Come on. Let's go to class." Janie said, as the warning bell chimed through the school.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 12:35 AM

"That's not the truth." Luke replied. "I wasn't here, but it doesn't take a genius to know what happened. Kevin, was absent from this room when Victoria came to visit. However, Joe was in the room, and he attacked Torie. He's done it before. She fought back, stabbed him, and the adrenaline after being stabbed caused him to angrily hit Torie's head to the floor."

"And then I came in and saw this. Just, please, hurry with the ambulance. We need to go right now. I have to make sure she's okay." Kevin still had his arms wrapped around her. "She's pregnant with my baby. I need both of them to be okay."