Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-15-2014, 11:45 PM

Alex didn't say anything.

Torie nodded. "Sure, Heather. Go be with your family." She replied. "I will be staying at the condo tonight as I am leaving early to go see Kevin tomorrow."

Soon, they all had their bags and were soon going their separate ways.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-15-2014, 11:52 PM

Heather went to her house, went down to her room, and took out her shoebox. She stared inside the empty box and sighed. It was a force of habit to go to it, and she had forgotten Janie had flushed it all. She frowned, took a pill, and went to bed.
-
Natalie was waiting for them.

Soon, Sharp and Torie were returning. As soon as Sharp opened the door, Natalie yelled at Victoria, "You b*tch! Do you even know how much you hurt Kevin? Do you even care?"

"Nat, calm down."

"No! She hurt my brother. She says she loves him, but she's a f*cking liar! She cheated on him not only physically, but emotionally, and that's the part Kevin's upset about. He feels incredibly unloved, and it's all her fault!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-15-2014, 11:57 PM

Alex went to the house with Janie and Greg. He went to his room and crawled into bed, laying awake until he finally fell asleep.

Janie and Greg both crashed.
~
Torie sighed. She was not in the mood to deal with this. "One: yes, I care. Do you think it was exactly easy owning up to what I did knowing what it would do to him. Two: Yes, it's my fault. I get that. Which is why I am heading up there tomorrow to patch things up. Three: While I know that I deserve a lecture, I would really love to continue this awesome conversation tomorrow when I don't feel like I am going to pass out." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:01 AM

"No! I want to have this conversation now!" Natalie slapped Torie across the face. "I liked you, Torie. I thought you were a great girl for Kevin, and I was so happy when I heard you two were pregnant, and then more happy hearing you two were getting married, but now... Maybe I was wrong about you."

"Natalie, leave Torie alone and talk to her like an adult tomorrow." Luke said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:05 AM

Torie clenched her fists. "Maybe you were. Or maybe I've changed after being cheated on four times. Maybe for once, I wanted him to feel exactly how I did. Or maybe I was just being selfish. Either way it happened. So either get over it or let it eat you inside. But Kevin and I are working on things. End of story."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:09 AM

Natalie pulled Torie's hair and growled, "You wanted him to feel bad, then congratulations, you succeeded. Come on, Luke, let's go to bed. I don't want to deal with her right now."

Luke shook his head and went to the bed with Natalie.

((Next day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:16 AM

Torie shook her head and walked into her room. She crawled into bed and then fell asleep.

Next Day:

Torie woke up early and quickly packed a small bag. She then went out to the kitchen to make some food, only to open up the fridge and find it empty. "Ellingsons..." She muttered, amused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:21 AM

xD

Luke woke up, while Natalie slept in. He yawned, "Morning, Victoria. Did you want a drive there? I could go with you if you want."
-
Heather went to school, and to the gym. The cheerleading squad was in there for an early practice. Football season was over, but they also did cheerleading for the basketball team, and basketball season was starting in less than a month.

Ryan was on crutches, leaning against his locker and telling some of the football guys about his broken leg, sure not to discuss it in detail.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:28 AM

Torie nodded. "That would be great. Maybe, if Natalie would even want to, she could come with. But we would have to stop for breakfast. No food...again."
~
Janie and Greg looked over at Ryan, confused. They walked over to him.

"Dude, what happened?" Greg asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:34 AM

"I'll go wake her up."

Luke soon came back into the kitchen, with Natalie. Natalie sighed. "Fine, I'll go. Not for you, Torie, but to see my brother."

Luke said, "We'll have breakfast, drop you off at the center, and then meet at the hospital after from the ultrasound? Is that alright with you? I'm sure you and Kevin would like some time alone to talk."
-
"I broke my leg. And I think a couple ribs, too. I got mugged." Ryan lied. "There were four guys and they asked me to hand over any money I had, and when I told them I didn't have any money, they beat me up."