Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#961 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 10:14 PM

Ryan smiled when he saw Torie, and gave her a kiss before going into the locker room. When he saw Alex, he started to feel angry, but tried not to let it show.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#962 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 10:20 PM

Torie ran to the bleachers. Mike was already waiting for her. "You ok?" He asked, helping her onto the bleachers.

"Oh far from it." She confessed, shaking. She might be growing herself a back bone but it still wan't there yet.

"Don't worry. Everything will work out. How did he blackmail you?"

She shook her head. "Not here."

Alex walked up to Ryan. "Hello. Torie's boyfriend, right?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#963 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM

Ella met up with them at the bleachers.

Ryan was breathing heavily, trying to calm himself. "And you're the woman beater, right?" He was offended at just being called 'Torie's boyfriend'.
(#964 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 10:25 PM

Alex gave him a questioning look. "What an odd thing to accuse someone of without proof." He smiled. "What position are you trying out for again?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#965 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 10:30 PM

"Fullback. And proof? Ella and Torie being beaten by you, visibly bruised, isn't proof enough for ya? There's plenty of proof. Stay the f*ck away from my girlfriend unless you want your @ss kicked, bro."
(#966 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 10:33 PM

Alex threw his hands up as if he was doing nothing wrong. "Sorry, I was just trying to have a conversation. And I am trying out for quarterback." He went back to getting changed.

<3
(#967 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 10:37 PM

"Oh, God, Quinton's going to love that. At least he'll leave me alone now." Ryan laughed and got dressed as well.

Ella said to Mike and Torie, "So is Alex really trying out for football? Why would he do that?"
(#968 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 10:39 PM

Alex gave him a puzzling look. Soon they were out on the field. Alex was put against Ryan.

"He actually played football a few years back. When he came over, he promised to get back into football because this is where it originated."

<3
(#969 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 10:44 PM

Ryan was put on Quinton's team. "We need to win against this guy like it was an actual game against another team. We need to crush him."

"Why?" Quinton wondered.

"He's an @sshole, that's why. He's the guy who beat Ella and Torie and he's trying to take Torie from me."

"And I care... because?"

"BECAUSE I thought you would care that he beat Ella."

"I don't believe that guy did anything to her. I think you're lying."

"Jesus, whatever, Quinton. Just f*cking play."

Ella raised a brow, "Weird. Well, I'm not cheering for him. I'm cheering for Quinton's team - I'll even cheer for Ryan over that skeeze."
(#970 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 10:50 PM

Alex smiled at the little scuffle between Quinton and Ryan. Alex wasn't nearly as good as Quinton but could definitely hold his own as a quarter back.

Torie nodded. "Cheer for me as well. I don't want to risk anything." Trying to cover all of her bases and not get herself or Ryan or Ella or Mike sent to the Program was starting to get to her. She couldn't wait to get home and just be able to talk.

<3