Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-15-2014, 11:36 PM

"Dinner, probably not. We leave 3 hours after the conference ends. But maybe during break us three could go out for lunch?" Torie suggested, knowing Alex wouldn't want to face his father right now.

Rachel smiled. "That should be fine. So sorry Alex could not eat with us."
~
"More like pin the chubby on Quinton and laugh knowing that you had to use your hand." Lacey replied, smirking back.
~
Alex began packing, knowing that he had to do something other than just stand there. "But you didn't have to change yourself, Heather. You just needed to act like a woman and not a girl. I never wanted you to change yourself. I love who you are, but I also have to look to the future." He replied, forcing himself to continue packing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-15-2014, 11:47 PM

"I am as well. Tell him I hope he gets well soon." David looked at his watch, "Conference is about to start, so we will see you on break."
-
Quinton laughed, "I'll go ahead and pretend it's my version. I like my version of events better. But aren't you sassy? I like that."
-
"I'm sorry... The... last few days have been hard one me. Your dad, Torie's mom, Torie, and then you... you all told me that I have to start acting different. Maybe you just wanted me to act more mature, but your dad and Torie's mom want me to change entirely. She called me worthless, Alex..." Heather sighed. "Maybe they're all right though. I must look right now exactly like what they think I am. A worthless, low-class, gold digging sl*t. Worst of all though, I hurt the man that I love..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-15-2014, 11:54 PM

Torie nodded. "I will see you then." She replied, heading up to her seat.

Rachel smiled. "At least we get to go to lunch with her."
~
"And aren't you are a pr*ck. Don't care for that. Have fun in your little hole. It's all you are going to know for a while." Lacey replied, walking away.
~
Alex sighed, dropping the shirt he was folding and walking over to her. "You are not worthless, low-class, or a gold digging sl*t." He said, taking his thumb and rubbing some tears off her cheeks. "And you forget that I don't care what they think. No one will ever be good enough in my father's eyes and Rachel is his puppet. Torie is the only one in my family who I care about and...she has her own reasons for acting like she is. But what you did, Heather...that is hard for me to forgive. What you did proved them right. That you aren't cut out for my life. That you can't handle being my fiancee."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:02 AM

"I would have liked Alex to be there, but can't do much about him being sick, I suppose. He sounded fine when I spoke to him last night."
-
Quinton rolled his eyes and went back to punching the mattress.
-
Heather kept crying. She couldn't think of anything to say other than sorry, but she knew it wasn't enough, no matter how many times she said it. She wished there was a stronger word, but there wasn't. She mumbled, "I love you so much... I wish I was the woman you want me to be... If... if you want to take the ring back, I'd understand. Maybe... maybe you're right and I'm not ready..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:09 AM

"Maybe that was before they ate? You know kids, they eat at all hours." Rachel replied, walking towards their seats.
~
Alex held her close, not sure what he wanted to say. A part of him wanted to take the ring back, wanted to just run. She had hurt him and he wasn't about to be made a fool, especially with her already cheating. But, he still loved her and he didn't want to lose her.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, ok. Right now I need to pack." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:12 AM

David shrugged, "Perhaps."
-
Heather blew her nose in her sweater sleeve. "Whatever you want, baby. I... I think I'm going to have a bath." She stood up and went into the bathroom, starting the water.

((After the conference?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:16 AM

Soon it was break time. Torie informed the others that they may want to go back and start packing while the conference ended. She was going to go to lunch with her parents and had already packed the night before.

Janie shrugged. "I mean, its basically just a sum up of the past couple days. I don't see why we need to be here."
~
Alex went back to packing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:23 AM

Ella agreed and they went back to the hotel.

Sharp went on lunch with Tories, David, and Rachel.
-
Heather had filled the tub with hot water and bubblebath, got in, and cried the whole time. She briefly considered taking all her pills and letting herself pass out and drown, and then realized she was starting to think like Ella and decided not to. XD She did cry though until all the bubbles had gone and the water was cold. She then got out, drained the tub, got dressed, and walked out to the balcony. She stood there and just stared outside, lost in thought.

((We can skip ahead further if you'd like, unless there was something you wanted to happen at their lunch.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:27 AM

Soon it was after lunch, after the conference and the gang was boarding a plane back to America.

After a couple hours they were landing?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:37 AM

Yes, they were. :P

Ella was glad to have finally landed. She was getting motion sick.

Heather hadn't spoken to anyone all flight. When they landed, she said, "I think I'm going to go stay at my house. My family probably misses me... I'll... see you guys at school. It's already started back up while we were gone and I don't want to miss any more days. Since I already graduated last year, they can kick me out if I skip too much..."
-
Natalie was at the condo, eating a microwavable dinner. She absolutely hated it and thought it tasted disgusting, but she didn't want to order in, she wanted to be home when they got back so she could go out, and she couldn't cook, so it was something easy to make herself.