Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-14-2014, 01:12 PM

Torie sighed. "You're right. Change is hard and nobody likes it. But if you don't change, you will loose Alex. And, Heather, this 'refined' change that you are trying to avoid because you believe it won't be any fun, have you ever tried making it fun?"
~
Lato shook her head. "Fine. Do what you want, Captain, but you are making a mistake. We have him on the ropes, he is getting nervous. That's why he is coming to you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-14-2014, 01:18 PM

"No. I mean, some parts might be fun... but I don't know. It's not exactly my kind of fun. I just have this feeling that it'll turn me into some stuffy, stuck up boring snob."
-
"I have to consider the integrity of the station, Lato. I know you're likely getting close, but I can't just ignore him. He wants to have you two arrested, but I talked him into letting you keep your jobs. You should be thanking me. He was going to press charges."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2014, 01:25 PM

"Only if you let it. But we can talk more in the morning. I would like to get some sleep. Good night, Heather." Torie replied, walking back towards her room.
~
Lato shook her head. "Thanks, Captain." She replied, biting her tongue.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-14-2014, 01:29 PM

Heather sighed and walked over to the couch, shaking. Feeling like this wasn't helping her addiction. She felt like she needed more again. She took a pill and fell asleep.
-
"I'll call you both when you can report back here. Until then, take some time off. Go on vacation."

((Next day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2014, 01:32 PM

Torie crawled into bed and fell asleep.
~
Lato shook her head again. "Fine." She replied, storming out of the office.

*Next Day*

Torie woke up, glad it was almost time to go home and that it was the last day for conferences. She got up and quickly showered.
~
Janie woke up and began to get ready as well.
~
Alex laid in bed, not wanting to get out of it.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-14-2014, 01:37 PM

Heather didn't want to get up either, but with everyone else woken up, she did have to wake up. She laid on the couch, staring forward.
-
Ryan once again sent Lacey a good morning text.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2014, 01:43 PM

Torie soon came out and greeted everyone for breakfast. She looked over at her brother's door and sighed. She put some food on a plate and walked over, knocking. "Alex, its me." She said, softly. "Can I come in?"

Alex still laid there, silently crying.
~
Lacey looked at the text and sighed. Morning. Busy today so not able to talk. She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-14-2014, 01:47 PM

Heather looked at his door and then looked away. She felt horrible about what she did.
-
Ryan frowned, reading her text. He wanted to talk to her in person, but he couldn't get to the AR building in the condition he was in.
-
David was at the conference early again.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2014, 01:51 PM

"I have breakfast for you." Torie added, trying just to be able to talk with him.

Alex still ignored her, wanting everyone to go away.

Torie sighed and walked away from his door, sitting down silently on a chair.
~
Lacey put her phone in her pocket and wiped a couple tears off her cheek. She then continued about her day. She decided to check on Quinton.
~
This time, Rachel decided to come with him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-14-2014, 01:58 PM

Heather quietly ate breakfast, but promptly went to the bathroom, threw it up, took another pill, and then went back to the couch and tried to go back to sleep. She was fiddling with her ring and started crying, and unlike Alex, she was doing so rather loudly.

Ella asked Torie what was going on with them. Not that she was concerned, but she did find it odd. "Tor, what's up with her and Alex? Something happen?"

Sharp raised a brow, also wondering why Alex wasn't coming out of his room. "They, more considerably Alex because he's a very important part of the resistance, do know we have our final conference today, right? He can't stay in bed. We have to go soon."

Heather yelled from the bed, "I'm awake, and yes I know it's the final day of the conference, but I'm not going. And don't tell Ella what happened, she'll just laugh at me and I don't need that right now." She was considering leaving early all together. She didn't know how to deal with Alex being sad. Kyle never cried about anything. If he was upset over something she had done, he'd take it out on her, not cry to himself. Heather didn't know what to do, other then for her to also cry about it. "I'm just a f*cking idiot, Ella, okay? That's all you need to know."

"Tell me something I don't know." Ella muttered.

"Something she doesn't know...? Tell her you're jealous that she's having Alex's, and my, babies. You know you wish you were, because you love us both and you can't get pregnant." Said Quinton's voice in her head.

Heather sighed and mumbled quietly to herself, "Great. Now that voice is back."
-
Quinton had flipped the mattress of the bed in the holding cell up against the wall and was practicing his combat on it, as he was p*ssed off and angry. He had spent far too much time behind bars in the recent months.
-
Vivian had as well, but wasn't too happy about tagging along when Rachel was there.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-14-2014 at 11:26 PM.