Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-13-2014, 01:02 AM

"Whatever you want, dove. I just like to make you happy." Trevor replied, running his hands up her spine and kissing her neck.
~
"I guess." She yawned. "I'm going to head to bed. Are you sure you are ok sleeping on the couch?"
~
"Possibly but you love her mother more." He replied. "And you treat her so much better than you ever did Mom."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-13-2014, 01:10 AM

"I wouldn't want you to get kicked out of a restaurant you like, so we'll go out around back in a second." She took another pill and snorted another line again. "Oh my God, I feel like a hundred zillion bucks. Or euros, or whatever they use here, I feel like a hundred zillion of those." xD She kissed his neck and said, "Let's take our food to go and I'll show you my naughty side in the alley out back, sexy."
-
"Yeah. Fine... why? Were you offering a spot in your bed, because that might cause me to get my @ss kicked like Ryan did." He said, half joking.
-
"Your mother and I never truly loved each other, but I do love Rachel. I'm sorry you had to see me treat your mother the way I did."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-13-2014, 01:15 AM

Trevor smirked and quickly got a couple of to go boxes along with a bag to put them in. He paid and then grabbed the bag and threw her over his shoulder. He then proceeded to walk out the door.
~
Torie chuckled and then paused. "Wait...what do you mean by 'getting your @ss kicked like Ryan's'?"
~
"And I'm sorry she had to die being married to you. She deserved better." He replied, ruining a nice father/son moment.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-13-2014, 01:22 AM

Very high, Heather grabbed her shirt and giggled constantly as she took his hand. She dragged him into the alleyway and started making out with him against the wall.
-
"... Okay, I lied a little. I do know that Ryan was attacked by a group of people, but I don't know who did it, so I didn't want to worry you about it until I had all the information."
-
"Perhaps she did. But she's passed, so is George, and Rachel and I are together. It's a new chapter in my life, and I've moved on. There's no way to bring her back, so I suggest you move on as well."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-13-2014, 01:26 AM

Trevor leaned against her, running his hands up and down her body.
~
"You are always looking out for me. Thanks, Luke. I don't know what I would do without you. Just keep me updated. As much as he may hate me right now, I still do care about him. And seeing those pictures....I want whoever did this to be brought to justice. Legal, or not." O.o
~
Alex sighed. "Yes, father. I will just move right along in getting over my mother's death. Right after I forget that I have any emotions whatsoever....I will let you know what I decide in a day or two. Goodnight father." Alex replied, hanging up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-13-2014, 01:37 AM

Heather pulled off Trevor's shirt and then sat on top of the closed dumpster and pulled him between her legs, kissing him the whole time. She didn't know if she wanted to take it to the next level, remembering how much she loved Alex. But then again, she wasn't thinking so clearly.
-
Luke nodded, though he didn't want her to find out it was Kevin. "I'll keep you updated, sure."
-
David sighed, his phone calls never ending well with Alex. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-13-2014, 01:44 AM

Trevor continued to run his hands up and down her body, now moving to running his hands up and down her legs. He definitely wanted to go a lot farther.
~
"Thanks Luke." She replied, hugging him. "Get some sleep. We will be home in two days time."
~
xD

Alex sighed as well, beginning to walk back to the hotel.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-13-2014, 01:49 AM

The sensitive feeling on her thighs pretty much sealed it. The ecst@sy was already making her want to do it, and she couldn't resist it anymore. She unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his pants before using her heels to pull them down as she kissed his neck.
-
"I must admit, I miss the condo. Goodnight, Victoria."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-13-2014, 01:54 AM

Which lead to an x-scene.

The Tree House happened to be on the way to the hotel and soon, Alex was soon walking past them. He looked into the back of the alley, and recognizing one of the voices, paused. "Heather..?" He asked, shocked.
~
Torie rubbed his shoulder. "I think you miss the person staying in the condo more." She replied, before walking into her bedroom and climbing into bed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-13-2014, 01:57 AM

Heather froze and pushed Trevor away from her. She put her clothes back on as quick as she could and whispered to Trevor, "Give me my ring back, and run. His dad's a murderer."
-
Victoria was right. He really did miss Natalie and just hoped she wasn't still going to be mad at him.