Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-12-2014, 01:09 AM

Trevor wrapped an arm around her. "I thought you were trying to forget about him? What better way then do exactly the opposite of what he would want you to do."
~
Torie sat up and showed him her belly. "Still here." She replied, smiling. "And I can't wait to see you, either."
~
Poor Luke. He has no chance.
~
Marissa nodded. "Would you like me to put an uncover detail on her?" She asked, sensing his fear.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-12-2014, 06:31 AM

Heather felt a little uncomfortable. She looked at her ring and then thought for a moment, "No. I can't, Trevor. Thanks for the offer though."
-
Kevin blew a kiss at her tummy. He then said to Victoria, "I love you, Tor. I hope you know that."
-
Natalie huffed, "Whatever, Luke. I'll talk to you when you get back. I'm too upset right now." She angrily hung up the phone.

Luke let out an exasperated sigh and sat down.
-
"Yes. But I don't went her knowing someone's watching her. I don't want her to freak out."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-12-2014, 08:20 AM

Trevor shrugged. "Ok. Would you like to order some questionable food then?" He asked, handing her a menu.
~
Torie smiled. "And I love you. I'll be home soon, tho.. I can't wait to see you."
~
Marissa nodded. "I can't do that. Thank you, again, Mr. Zucker. I hope you feel better soon." She replied, before walking out the door and calling Sharp.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 09:04 AM

"Sure." Heather looked at the menu, hardly recognizing any of the food names. Unlike at the hotel where there was descriptions, there weren't any on this menu. "Uh... Whatever's good. I'll have whatever you're getting." xD
-
Kevin smiled at her, "I hope you really mean that. I can't wait to see you and our baby. I'm looking forward to the ultrasound. I'll be able to get out of the center for a bit, see the outside world. The way the do it here is pretty relaxed. I can apply for a 4-hour pass, when I get back they'd have to search me and if they were suspicious they'd do a drug test and Breathalyzer, or I can go accompanied with an employee and they'd follow us around and watch. They don't give everyone the pass, only people who are low risk. I'm not exactly high risk if I'm going to the doctor's office with my fiancée."
-
Sharp looked at his business phone this time and picked up, "Hey, Marissa. Sharp speaking. Did you find out anything about what happened to Ryan?"
-
Meanwhile, David had decided to call Alex. He was going to ask Alex about coming with him on his next trip. He was going to Toronto on business for a few weeks in a months time.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-12-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-12-2014, 04:22 PM

"I'm getting Tafelspitz and Vanillekipferl. They are amazing." He replied, waving a waitress over.
~
Torie nodded. "And it shouldn't take more than 4 hours. Maybe we can even go out to lunch or something. Plus, Luke will be coming up with me, so maybe Natalie will come up to."
~
"I found lots. Apparently Kevin was behind the attack. He sent four guys after the poor boy. They're names are Scott, Joe, John, and Leon. They also threatened to hurt his sister so I am going to have one of my contacts watch over her." She replied.
~
Alex picked up. "Yes, father." He answered. He had now wandered into a park and was sitting on a fallen tree branch.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 04:41 PM

"I'll get the same then?" Heather said with a laugh. "If you say it's good, I trust your judgment. And I understand 'Vanille' is probably, like, vanilla or something."
-
"Sounds like a good day." Kevin replied. "I'd love to go out to lunch. But... if we do invite Natalie, she... she's a little upset with you right now. I told her about what happened, so she dislikes you at the moment. You know, like how Alex felt after all those times I hurt you some how - but Alex still hates me and Natalie will get over it in a week or so."
-
Luke didn't know what to say, and he certainly wasn't even sure he wanted to tell Torie about this, knowing it could potentially ruin their relationship. Especially since he was just yelled at by Natalie for not stopping Victoria from cheating, he could only imagine how she'd react if Kevin had his heart broken because of him telling Torie about this. It could potentially ruin his relationship.

He finally replied with, "Good work, Marissa. You get right on that. His sister needs to be safe. Thanks for your help, I'll wire you some money in the morning for your help."
-
"Alexander, hello. I was wondering, before I forget to ask, I'm going on a business trip in Toronto in a month for a few weeks. Would you like to join me? Learn what it's like to go out of the country on business."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-12-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-12-2014, 09:52 PM

"Basically Tafelspitz is like an American stew or pot roast and Vanillekipferl is dessert." He replied. "So, what else did you want to do tonight?"
~
Torie simply smiled. "Whatever she has to say to me I will have probably deserved. But I can deal with that when the time comes."
~
Marissa nodded. "Anytime, Sharp. If you need any help, I'm always here." She replied.
~
Alex wasn't sure what to say. "Well, let me talk it over with Heather and I will see if we can swing it."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 09:59 PM

"Oh, sounds good." Heather said with a nod, taking a puff of her joint. "And I dunno. Being here with you right now wasn't exactly my plan for tonight, so I'm just taking things as I go right now."
-
Kevin nodded, "As long as you're not upset if she acts inappropriately mean. It's just because she knows how much I love you and how much you mean to me... Anyway, it's getting late over there I think, and I know how tired you get because of how busy you are."
-
"Thanks. Bye. I'll be in touch if I need you." Sharp said before hanging up the phone.
-
"Heather wouldn't be coming. She's not going to be following you around when you go on business trips in the future, so she shouldn't be doing so right now. But if you have to discuss it with her, feel free. It is in a month, so no rush."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-12-2014, 10:10 PM

Trevor nodded, asking the waitress to bring some harder drugs over to the table. "Yolo. Best phrase to live by."
~
"Can't say I won't get upset but I will understand. And yeah, I'm quite tired. Talk to you tomorrow?"
~
Marissa called one of her other guys to follow Jane around.
~
"And yet your fiancee follows you around. Why can't Heather?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 10:19 PM

"Yeah, it is, but..." Heather started nervously playing with her own hair. Part of her really wanted to leave and not be around this, but she was so incredibly tempted to stay. "I'm... going to go to the bathroom for a minute while we wait for our food and... the drugs. Be right back."

She stood up and went to the girl's bathroom, staring into the mirror. She looked at her pills, debating now whether to take one. Why take these stupid pills if she could just do drugs? She could take the medication again right after, and hopefully she wouldn't be consumed with the addiction again.

She soon came back out and sat at the table, "You're right. Hell, I'm on vacation, so why not?"
-
"Of course. Every day. Have a good night, babe. I love you."
-
Jane was on her way back from work.
-
"Rachel doesn't follow me around. She's a busy woman as well, and because of that, we sometimes spend time together. But she doesn't always follow me around. And unlike Heather, Rachel knows how to conduct herself in a professional manner in those types of situations."