Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-11-2014, 12:45 AM

"Actually, my replacement should be coming in any minute." Trevor replied. "And I'm 20, typical American living overseas, I guess." He laughed. "And must be interesting being in the resistance."
~
Cause why would he. xD

Aimee nodded. "Everything will get better when she gets here. Did you want to do anything before you called her?"
~
Marissa smiled tenderly. "Then I will protect your sister. You need to trust me, Ryan. I mean you no harm. Besides, what is stopping these men from hurting your sister anyways?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-11-2014, 12:55 AM

"No, not really. It's actually rather boring right now. This whole thing with my fiancée today started because his sister got mad at me for distracting Alex because I was 'touching him inappropriately'. Above the clothes, at the time. Whatever. So, if you're almost done, how about you come to this side of the bar and have a couple drinks with me? Or, if you'd rather not stay here when you're done working hours, we can go to a different restaurant? Or maybe just a walk or something."
-
"Have a beer?" Kevin laughed. "No, I don't really have to do anything unless you want to say anything else before I head back to my cabin?"
-
"I have to take their word for it. It's less risky to her if I stay quiet. I don't think they'd want to hurt an innocent woman. It could have been a bluff, but I don't know. I know you don't mean to cause problems here, but I'm fine. A little hurt, obviously, but... fine. If I tell you, you can't tell anyone but you're employer, Jane has to be guaranteed safety, and I don't want the perpetrators knowing I told - so no arrests. I'm not pressing charges."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 01:00 AM

"I know a cute hole in the wall joint a couple blocks from here." Trevor replied. He smiled as his replacement came in. She was a cute young girl. "Hey, Trevy. How was the night?"

"A little busy earlier but its quieted down. Annie, you good to take over?"

"Why? Got a hot date tonight?" She teased.

"Actually I do. This young lady right here." Trevor replied.

Annie laughed. "Picking up chicks at work? Aren't you a little...mature for that?"

"Hey, I'm just showing a fellow American around my home town. Is that so bad?"

Annie chuckled. "Whatever. Go do...whatever you two were planning on."
~
Aimee shook her head. "Have a good night, Kev."
~
"No arrests and no charges. Only my employer will know what we have discussed." Marissa replied. "And trust me, your sister will be protected."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 01:08 AM

"At the moment, the two of us are just chatting." Heather giggled. She put her purse around her shoulder. And left with Trevor. "Lead the way. What's it like living here? Why'd you come here in the first place?"
-
Kevin nodded, "You too."

He then went to his cabin and called Torie.
-
Part of Ryan was still... unsure. What if this was a test from Kevin? No, this woman didn't seem like the type. She would have to know Jane was at risk, and most women wouldn't work for any man who was threatening hurting a woman.

But what if it was for Torie? Then there might not be an arrest, but there would certainly be a fallout. Kevin would know he spilled it to someone.

Ryan looked down. "I slept with a guy's fiancée, and he sent his friends after me. Kevin Ellingson. He was too chicken sh*t to hit me himself, so he had his friends beat me up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 01:17 AM

"Dad is stationed here, so Mom and I came with. Its definitely...interesting. Drugs are legal, alcohol is legal at age 16, a hell of a lot more freedom but...at the same time its not. We're not allowed to carry any weapons on us, and the justice system is definitely not like the States. It has its pros, but also has its down falls. Just like any country."
~
Torie had been trying to read a book but she couldn't concentrate. She jumped when her computer rang and quickly got up to answer it. She smiled at Kevin. "Hey babe.." She said, looking paler than usual.
~
Marissa nodded, taking a few notes down. "Do you know his friends names?" She asked, trying to get as much information out as possible.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 01:22 AM

Heather nodded. "I can't imagine living anywhere else. I'm happy where I am - minus the legal drugs and lower drinking age. That would be nice to have in America, but I'll just have to enjoy it on my vacation instead."
-
"Torie hey." Kevin smiled back. He looked closer at her and notice she didn't look so food. "Is something wrong? You're pale. Are you sick?"
-
"I had a fight with them before too, and I think I've picked up all the first names. Joe, John, Leon, and Scott."

((Night))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-11-2014 at 01:27 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 01:35 AM

((You read my mind :P))

Trevor smiled. "Yeah, that I will miss if we ever move back." He lead her over to a small building with a tree coming out of the roof. "This is called the Tree House. It a small little joint with some questionable food, friendly service, and..well, a tree in the middle of it."
~
"I'm...exhausted to say the least. But, I may be coming down with something. I haven't been feeling good all day. But I don't want to talk about me. I want to talk about you. How has your day been?"
~
Marissa wrote the names down. "Anything else you want to tell me? Anything at all? Even the smallest detail can make a difference."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 06:16 AM

"This is so neat." Heather said, looking at the tree. "I've never seen a place like this. It's so... unique. Thanks for taking me here, Trevor."

A server, a short, curvy brunette, came over and led them to their seat, which was near the tree itself. Heather sat down and right away noticed a faint smell of pot in the air. She looked to the back and noticed a group smoking. She asked Trevor, "Is it okay if I smoke we'ed in here?"
-
"Alright. Same old, same old, you know?" Kevin replied. "Natalie came over to visit. It was nice to see her. We talking about... stuff. She gave me a bit of a pep talk."
-
Ryan shook his head. "No. I... I already said too much anyway. I want to go back to sleep."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-11-2014 at 06:33 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 01:14 PM

Trevor nodded. "Yeah. That is why the joint is so popular. They also have hookahs and some other drugs for sale here."
~
"Good. I'm glad that you aren't there by yourself all the time. I should be home late tomorrow night, so I will go sleep at the house and then I will drive up the next day."
~
Marissa nodded. She quickly wrote down her number. "If anything else comes up, call me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 02:05 PM

Heather's eyes lit up for a moment at the mention of other drugs, and she bit her lip. She took out her last joint and lit it. "I shouldn't really partake in anything other than this. The hookah, maybe after I'm done this first. My fiance would be incredibly upset... He'd be upset enough with the pot if he found out."
-
Kevin smiled, "Wednesday can't come fast enough, my love. It feels like it's been forever. Even though other people are coming to visit me, it's not the same as having you here." He paused. "Show me your cute little belly, I want to say hello to our precious little gift."
-
Meanwhile, Sharp was in the living room. Natalie called, so he picked up his personal cellphone. "Hey, Natal-"

"I can't believe you, Luke! How could you let that happen?!" She yelled at him.

Sharp looked confused, "Uh, what are you yelling about? I don't-"

"Don't give me that, Luke. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You knew Victoria was sleeping with Ryan. You were supposed to be watching Torie and you sat back and let her cheat on my brother. You should have stopped it!"

"I'm her bodyguard. I'm not the moral police." Luke replied with a sigh, "I'm sorry about what happened, but that's between Torie and Kevin. As long as Torie isn't in any physical danger-"

"Kevin told me that if he wasn't in rehab, he might have drank himself to death."

"But he is in rehab, and he's fine. He was likely overexagerating." Luke reminded. "Besides, he cheated on Torie multiple times, so he has no right to play victim."

" No right to play victim? The love of his life, the woman he lavishly proposed to with the family pearl heirloom, went to Europe with her ex, planning on sleeping in the same bedroom and she was probably excited about it, slept with the guy, while she's pregnant with his child and he's in rehab trying to save their relationship."

"She realizes she made a mistake. She had her reasons-"

"Are you f*cking kidding me right now? What possible reason is there? Because he cheated on her? He was drunk and even so, that sounds like heartless revenge. She understood how it felt, why would she put him through that? If he was so awful, why stoop to him level? She should mature a little and try to be the better person." Natalie replied.

"Mature? She just turned 18. She's bound to make mistakes. She didn't think things through. She had other reasons too. She was tried of always being the strong one, she felt like he didn't support her or treat her like she deserves, and she wanted to feel like things were easy again-"

"So, she thinks he's a weak, unsupportive, cheating @sshole that makes her life difficult."

"No, he doesn't make her life difficult. Or not only him, but everything seemed easier when she was with Ryan-"

"WOW, Luke. That's my big brother. You were supposed to say no to all of those other things too."

"I can't speak for Victoria, Natalie! And please, stop cutting me off midsentence."

"If she really does feel that way, tell her to break up with him now. He deserves better than to be with a woman who secretly hates him. It would devastate him at first, but he deserves to be with someone who cares about him and loves him back, not someone who will never genuinely love him back."

"Look, Nat, I can't talk about Victoria's love life. It's not our-"

"It is so my business! Kevin is my brother!"

"DO NOT cut me off anymore. F*ck, Natalie, seriously. It is so f*cking annoying. I understand, okay? I get it. If it was my sibling who got their feelings hurt, I'd be upset with the person who hurt them too, but Kevin's a grown man and doesn't need his little sister causing a fuss about it."
-
Ryan took the number. "Thanks... I will."

He was still freaking out, worried about Jane.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-11-2014 at 07:45 PM.