Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-11-2014, 01:32 AM

"Then why are you in a relationship where you can't be yourself? Seems like a great recipe for a broken heart." He replied, shrugging.
~
Aimee smiled at the both of them. "Kevin, why don't I let you visit with your sister. I can always come over later. It was nice meeting you." She replied, quickly walking out the door.
~
Marissa was soon knocking on Ryan's door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-11-2014, 01:44 AM

"It wasn't like this before. In the beginning, I felt like Cinderella. Like a common girl swooped up by a prince who was going to make her into a princess. I was excited. I could buy expensive things like fancy dresses, go on vacations all over the world, I wouldn't have to worry about whether or not I had enough money to pay bills, he could take me on romantic lavish dates... All that good stuff. I could be myself, I was just... a happier, wealthier version? I do love the guy. He's such a sweetheart. But his family's comments... like, my normal self isn't good enough for him... and now he's starting to feel the same."
-
Natalie laughed, "That was so weird."

Kevin rolled his eyes, "She's just nervous in front of new people, and honestly, you scare a lot of people off with how outgoing you are. You're the weird one. How about you visit me later. I think we're about done talking anyway."

"Fine, fine. I'll head back to the condo. See you soon, Kev."

After Natalie left, Kevin went over to Aimee's.
-
Ryan, although reluctant to get up, grabbed his crutches and used them to get himself over to the door. He opened it and raised a brow, "Sorry, whatever you're selling, I'm not buying." He said, thinking it was a door to door sales pitch.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 01:48 AM

"What would make him believe that you aren't good enough for him? And if he is believing them, why would you want to stay with him?"
~
Aimee opened the door, biting her lip. "Hey, Kevin. I..uh..I didn't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to make sure you were ok." She said, still unsure.
~
Marissa smiled. "I'm sorry, Mr. Zucker, I am not selling anything. I am from the ADA and I was hoping to talk with you about the incident that happened last night."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 01:59 AM

"I don't know. I can't say for sure why he feels that way, he told me before I come down here that he still wants me to be myself, but I just feel like in time... maybe not now, but soon... he's going to feel just like his family does about me. This might be TMI, but he used to find it so hot when we'd do things in public, like have a quickie in a changeroom, or touch each other during a cab ride, but... like... he said we can't do things like that anymore. We have to save bedroom stuff for the bedroom." Heather sighed and took a sip of her drink, "I'm 90% sure it's due to all the pressure that's been put on him since he proposed. And... I don't feel good enough for him. I was in a very abusive relationship on and off for the last 3 or so years now, and I don't feel good about myself. I want to be with him, because he's such a great guy... I don't know. We'll see what happens. I have to talk to him later. BUT, for now, I came down here to get my mind off of all that."
-
"Yeah, I'm fine. Therapy's always kind of hard. Don't worry about it, you didn't interrupt. She was about to leave anyway. She was coming for a quick visit, so I told her about Torie cheating and she was trying to cheer me up."
-
Ryan looked away, "I already told the police and the paramedics. I don't want to press charges, I don't want to name anyone, I don't want to talk about it, okay? I was beat up by the friends of someone who was p*ssed off at me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 02:04 AM

"And what are you looking to do? Getting your mind off him seems like a hard job."
~
Aimee nodded and walked into her living room. "Ok. I wouldn't want to keep you from your family. Have you talked to Torie?"
~
Marissa put a hand on his shoulder. "Why don't I come in and we can talk about this. If you are scared of someone or for someone, we can work with that. We can put them in protection or whatever is necessary."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 02:10 AM

"To drink alcohol until I'm feeling tipsy, and flirt with cute guys and girls." Heather said with a slight giggle, finishing her drink. "Get me another... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"
-
"I talk to her whenever I can. I sang her to sleep yesterday evening. I'm calling her again tonight. She should be coming home soon." Kevin said.
-
Ryan still seemed hesitant. "Okay... but I can't promise I can answer everything." He hopped back to the living room on his crutches.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 02:14 AM

"Trevor." He replied, making her another drink. "And yours is?" He added, smirking.
~
Aimee smiled. "That's so sweet. Is she happier now that you both are trying? Are you happier?"
~
Marissa walked into the house, shutting the door behind them. "Mr. Zucker, what exactly happened that night?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 02:24 AM

"Heather." She smiled back and took a sip of the drink. "Tell me a bit about yourself. I always see bartenders talking to patrons, but I want to know about the man behind the counter."
-
"She seemed pretty happy. She called me amazing, which was nice. She was half asleep and probably exaggerating, but I guess I'll take a compliment when I can get one. It's not like it's an incredibly common thing for me right now, since I'm so used to being the bad guy." Kevin replied, ignoring the part about himself being happier.
-
Ryan summarized, "I got off a plane, left the airport with a cab driver that held my name, found out it was a trap after I was in the car. There was a few guys, they pulled me out of the car when we got to the parking lot, they beat me up, and then left me. That's all I can say, and even that's too much. Yes, if you must know, maybe I'm a little concerned for my safety and for... others, but I can't remember much else either. They hit me pretty good, and I'm on strong painkillers right now. My bone came out from my flesh a little and I vomited. I remember that much."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-11-2014, 02:33 AM

He chuckled. "Well, my name is Trevor. I am an American, believe it or not, and there's not much else to tell. My father is a high ranking naval officer." He replied, shrugging.
~
Aimee nodded. "But are you happier?"
~
Marissa nodded, taking down some notes. "Mr. Zucker, I want you to know that I will not put anyone in danger but I would like for you to be honest with me. My employer and I are just trying to find out the truth of what happened. Anything you divulge will be held in the utmost confidence."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2014, 02:41 AM

"That's pretty cool. Other than being a crazy enough person to divulge my feelings and talk about me sex life to a stranger, I'm also American, 18 years old, typical blonde cheerleader. Or, kind of typical, I guess." Heather laughed, sipping her drink, "I was a little more 'typical' before this year started. It's been wild for me and my friends. They're the resistance group against The Program. That's why I'm here... Anyway, cutie, do you work all night?"
-
"Than I was when she first told me? I don't know. Not really. Maybe a tiny bit, but nothing's really been said or done to make me happier." Although not entirely true, as Ryan being beat up did make him happier, he wasn't about to tell Aimee about that.
-
"I can't let the people who did it find out I told anyone. If they were arrested, it wouldn't be good news for me. I know you want to find the truth or whatever, but it's... too risky. They threatened my sister, okay? Ever since my mom passed, she's been like a mother to me. I can't let anything happen to my sister."