Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-10-2014, 02:58 PM

Marissa nodded. "Thank you. See you around, Lieutenant." She said, putting on a pair of glasses. She didn't need glasses to read, she just needed the camera she placed inside it. Since she wasn't allowed to take the actual file out of the police station, she needed to take a digital copy of it out.

She walked out of the office and sat down on a bench, carefully going over each page.
~
"Sorry. Once you're in here, only Drayden is allowed to release you." Lacey replied, turning to walk out. "Oh, and if you need some...consoling, use your hand." She added, before walking out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-10-2014, 03:04 PM

In it was pretty much what the lieutenant had explained, along with some photos of all of Ryan's injuries. It also noted that Ryan said he wasn't going to press charges, and that he didn't want the police involved.
-
Quinton hit the wall in anger, absolutely furious that he was caught.

((skip ahead?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 03:16 PM

Marissa gave back the file and then left. She went back home and started to course through the file again.
~
Lacey went about the compound, thankful that Drayden would be home in two days time.

Soon, the conference was over. Torie, Alex, Greg, and Jane started to walk back to the hotel room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 03:20 PM

Sharp went with them, texting Marissa on the way asking if she had found anything out yet.
-
Heather had already changed and showered since smoking pot, and sprayed perfume all over the place to try and mask the smell. Of course, she always did this after she smoked pot, but she was hoping it wouldn't be too suspicious. It was either that, or let the smell linger, so she didn't have too much choice.

She was sitting on the couch watching Family Guy on Netflix.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-10-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 03:26 PM

Marissa told him to check his email and then call her.
~
Alex walked in and coughed. "What did you spray babe?" He asked, walking over to her.

Janie went to her room as well, followed by Greg.
~
Rachel asked David if he wanted to go to lunch.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 03:30 PM

Sharp checked him email when he arrived back with the others and instantly called Torie over, letting her read through the email.

Heather turned to Alex, "Oh, just some perfume. I thought it would freshen up the place, but I think I went overboard."

Ella was in her bedroom, reading a book, looking up when Janelle came back. "How'd the conference go?"
-
David agreed, telling Vivian to go back to the hotel so they could be in private, but he did bring his bodyguard with them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 03:37 PM

Torie went pale as she looked at the photos. "How...how could this happen?" She asked him, trying not to break into tears.

Alex laughed. "Just a little bit." He replied, sitting down next to her. "You ok?"

"It was ok. Torie yelled at Alex and Heather because they were practically having s*x in the seats. Heather got p*ssed saying Torie was jealous and that she couldn't control her. So she left."
~
Rachel leaned against David in the car, happy.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 03:44 PM

Sharp shook his head, "I don't know, Tor. I'm sure he's fine. Just a broken leg, and some broken ribs, and some bruising..."
-
"Fine. Annoyed with your sister, though." Heather replied. "But it's all cool. Like, whatever she wants to say, is fine. I know you love me and I love you. I'm sorry though, if sometimes I act like too much of a sl*t that I hurt your sister's 'reputation'."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-10-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 03:47 PM

She shook her head as she stood up. "Find out who did this, Sharp, because I am going to have their head on a platter." She replied, angry and hurt.
~
"She does have a point tho. If we are going to be married, I will have conferences and meetings, along with parties and formal gatherings. We can't be doing that. I have a reputation to uphold as well."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 03:55 PM

"I'll... try. Who do you think would do it, though, other than your father? Especially if he's saying he can't talk to you any more."
-
Heather blinked. "So... uh, okay. I'll just not be... myself anymore. I'll try and be some pretty little posh housewife once we get married, because I wouldn't want to hurt your reputation either. Not exactly fun, but whatever. Apparently I can't have any fun. No drugs, shopping spending limits, and now no public displays of affection? Sure am sacrificing a lot."
-
Ella shook her head, "Gross. Good thing Torie stepped in. She's such an embarrassment and a wh*re. Private things should be kept private."