Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-10-2014, 12:57 AM

"I was hoping to talk with you...privately, Lieutenant." She replied, her eyes twinkling.
~
Torie rolled her eyes and leaned over to them. "Either act like adults or I will have to separate you two." She hissed.

Janie muttered to Greg, "It's like watching animals mate. Disgusting and dirty."

Rachel smiled, rubbing his knee. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. Vivian, would you go get me a water?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-10-2014, 01:03 AM

The lieutenant raised a brow, took her hand, and led her to his private office. He sat on his desk. "We're in private."
-
Heather glared over at Torie, still upset with what she said to her the previous day, "You're not our mother. Stop being jealous because Ryan's not here. I'm going to act however I want. If it bothers you, just ignore us."

Vivian looked disgusted. "No."

"Vivian, go get my fiancée a glass of water." David repeated, harshly.

She shook her head and got up, reluctantly leaving to get a glass of water.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 01:09 AM

"I wanted to ask you if you had a report about any type of incident happening last night. Would have involved a young man by the name of Ryan Zucker." She replied, leaning against a wall.
~
Torie's eyes harden. "Hate to burst your little bubble but not everyone is jealous of you. I am merely thinking of the image you are putting out for the resistance. One that I don't appreciate."

Alex sighed. "Fine. We'll stop, ok." He replied, slipping his hand into Heather's and rubbing it with his thumb.

Rachel smiled and kissed David. "I love you, sweetie."

((Hey, I have a massive headache so I am going to bed. I work tomorrow at 3))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 01:16 AM

"Indeed I believe I do." He walked over to her and put a hand on the wall beside her, leaning in close to her. He grinned. "But I can't be giving it away to reporters for free, you know that."
-
Heather shook her head, annoyed with Victoria's request. "It's not like anyone around is watching us that closely, or even cares. We're young and in love, and we're maybe a little over affectionate, but love is a beautiful thing. Like, whatever. I'm totally not going to sit through this boring conference if I can't keep myself entertained. I'm going to go back to the hotel room. See you after the conference, baby." She kissed Alex's cheek and then whispered in his ear, "We can still have our fun after you get back to the hotel room. I'll be waiting for you."

Heather stood up, grabbed her purse, and left. As the conference building was close to the hotel, it didn't take her long to get back home. She instantly went to her makeup bag, grabbed a joint, and went out on to the balcony to smoke it.

David smirked, "I love you too, darling."

Vivian came back and handed her a glass of room temperature tap water, without ice in it. She had gotten one of the glasses from the drink table, gone to the washroom, and filled it with water from the tap. It would have been easier to use the pitcher of water at the table, but she went out of her way to use sh*tty tap water. xD "There. Enjoy." She had been tempted to pour it on her head, but knew David wouldn't have been too amused by that.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-10-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 12:53 PM

Marissa smiled. "Why, of course not." She replied, slipping out from under his arm and closing the blinds in his office. She then locked the door.

"And what do you want this time, Lieutenant?" She asked, slipping her suit jacket off and throwing it on one of the chairs.
~
Torie rolled her eyes and redirected her attention to the conference.

Alex sighed, again. He was starting to question his relationship with Heather. He loved her more than anything in the world but...she was a distraction. He knew that with going into the business world he would need all of his attention on his business. What Heather didn't understand that? Or with him being away a lot...took a lover. What if he did?

Rachel smiled. "Thank you, dear." She replied. As she grabbed the glass of water, it slipped out of her hand and went crashing to the ground. o.O

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 12:58 PM

"What do you think I want?" He smirked and took off his own jacket.
-
"Oopsie." Vivian said with a shrug.

David looked at Vivian, "Get her another glass."

"She dropped it. She can get it herself. She just wants me to have to get her another because she's a b*tch." Vivian rolled her eyes.

((Should be back in half an hour if you're still on. Bad timing, I have to go get lunch. You can skip to after the conference if you want.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 01:08 PM

Marissa pushed him until he was sitting in a chair. She then climbed on top of him and began to unbutton his shirt with her teeth.
~
"Don't worry, David. If Vivian feels like it is too much work for her, I can go get myself a glass of water." Rachel replied, standing up. "I'll be right back, love."

She walked over to the table with water on it and poured herself a glass. She also got a cup of coffee for David.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 01:36 PM

After the x-scene, Lt. handed her the file on what the knew about Ryan's incident. He got dressed and said, "There you go. Read it here, and give it back before you leave."
-
Vivian muttered to herself, "It's not too much work, I just don't work for you."

David thanked her for the coffee with another kiss. The conference was now starting.
-
Meanwhile, Quinton was now regaining consciousness in the holding cell. He held his head, "What... What the Hell happened? Where am I?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-10-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 01:43 PM

Marissa kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Lieutenant." She replied, taking the file. "What was your opinion on what happened?" She asked, flipping through the file.
~
Rachel smiled and slipped her arm around David's.
~
Lacey was standing inside the cell, with two other guards. "What happened was you tried to r@pe me. And failed miserably. You threatened to kill me if I said a word about it and you ended up in this holding cell. Once Drayden is back from Vienna, she will find out about this and then you will be dealt with. Severely. Looks like you won't be a free man anymore."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 01:50 PM

"The boy wouldn't tell any of the paramedics or any of us who beat him up. He'd barely talk about it. He was in pretty bad shape. For a young man as strong as he appears, it must have been more that one assailant. Likely more than 2. I'd guess at 3 or 4, but whoever beat him up obviously planned it ahead of time, and had motive. Mr. Zucker didn't have a car in the parking lot, and his house is in the opposite direction from the airport, where he told us he had just landed in. He must have been picked up at the airport by these guys, brought here, beat up, and then left here. He p*ssed off someone, that's for sure."
-
Quinton shook his head, "Sorry, I don't know what got into me. I forgot to take my meds this morning. I promise it won't happen again, just let me go. I can't go to jail."