Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-09-2014, 11:42 PM

His friend's name was Marissa. She was a petite girl of 23, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was young when she met Sharp, as she was going through a rigorous training program on protection. She had been a happy go lucky girl, full of optimism and happiness but after the training..she changed.

Now, she was incredibly emotionless and very mission oriented. She knew how to play parts and seize information but other than that, she was just waiting for her next mission.

"Marissa speaking." She answered, slowly stirring a spoon in a cup of coffee.
~
Lacey brought her knee up between his legs, as hard as she could. "Well this woman will." She hissed.

((Marissa before pic: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/173881235584753800/))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-09-2014, 11:52 PM

"Hey, Marissa. It's Sharp. I need you to check on a teenager named Ryan Zucker. He's a friend of the young woman I'm working for, and she believes something happened to him."
-
Kyle rolled off her and held himself in pain. "F*CK. What the Hell?" He turned and backhanded her hard across the face. He then put his hands on her throat. "If you hurt me one more time, this isn't going to be pretty. Just accept it. Sit back, relax. It'll be over soon."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 12:01 AM

"Sure. I'll get right on it. Anything specific I am looking for?" She asked, grabbing a pad and writing his name down.
~
Lacey's eyes widened as he tightened his grip. She then began to claw at his face and bring her knee up again.

((Marissa after: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/44965696252873122/))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 12:08 AM

"He told her he got into an accident. Find out what happened to him, and if he's alright." Sharp replied. "He'll likely be at his house. 282 Hugo Street, just outside of downtown Chicago, on the poorer side of town. Tell me as soon as you find anything, alright?."
-
He quickly tore off her shirt and used it to tie up her hands to the headboard. He took off his own and used it to tie her ankles. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ears, "Shh. I'll try and make this quick."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 12:15 AM

She quickly wrote down the address. "Sure thing. Talk to you soon." She replied, hanging up. She quickly donned on a nice suit with a jacket and walked out of the house. She then went to the police station.
~
As soon as his hand was off her throat, she coughed. Once he was by her ear, she screamed as loud as she could.

The couple of guards that were stationed down the hall came running to her room, throwing open the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 12:20 AM

Shortly, everyone was heading to the conference,
-
Kyle knew that wasn't a good sign. He whispered to Lacey, "Go along with this, or I swear to God I will kill you, Ash, or Ryan. Somehow, I will do it."

He untied her legs and put his shirt back on before turning to the guards, "Hey, guys. Lacey and I were a little busy. She gets turned on by this kind of thing, and I guess her face scream was a little loud. We'll try to keep it down."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 12:25 AM

Lacey looked at the guards. Code 326. She mouthed., meaning for them to take him into the custody.

One of the guys walked over to Quinton. "Always knew she was a wild one." He replied, pulling out a small cloth from his pocket and putting on Quinton's face. It had a simple knockout drug on it, nothing that would kill him tho.
~
Marissa asked to see one of the lieutenant chiefs, as he was one of her paid informants. She then waited until he was out of a meeting.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 12:30 AM

Quinton fell to the floor, losing consciousness.

One of the other guards untied Lacey's arms and passed her a sweater he saw on the nearby chair. "Let me guess... he got a little too forceful?"
-
He soon came out of his meeting, "Marissa. How can I help you?"
-
David sat in his seat, waiting for the conference to start. Vivian sat beside him.

Heather went and sat with Alex, and Sharp made sure to stay by Victoria. Ella hadn't came to the conference, instead staying back at the hotel.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-10-2014, 12:40 AM

She nodded, thankful for the sweater. "Quite. Threatened to kill Ash, Ryan, or myself if I didn't play along. Thank god for code words." She replied. "Take him to the cells and leave him there. Drayden can deal with him when she comes back."

The other guard nodded. "Of course. We will take him there now. Do you need any medical assistance?"

"No, I will be fine. Thank you, tho." She replied.
~
"Lt. Kon. I have a few questions for one of my articles I am writing. I was hoping you had the time to answer." She replied, sweetly.
~
Rachel soon walked in and sat on the other side of David. "David, sweetie." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

Torie was focused on the conference whereas Alex was focused on Heather.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-10-2014, 12:45 AM

The lieutenant nodded. "Of course. I always have time for you. What did you want to ask?"
-
Heather made sure he was focused on her, whispering dirty things and rubbing him suggestively.

Vivian rolled her eyes as soon as Rachel had sat down.

David kissed her back. "Rachel, darling. Just in time."