Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-09-2014, 10:16 PM

Torie tried to text him again, but a message saying that the message was blocked popped up. She slipped on a robe and walked out to the living room. "Luke..." She called out, worried.
~
Lacey's face hardened as she slipped out of bed, with only a top and panties on. "You want me to act like a leader. Then get the f*ck out of my room. NOW!" She growled.

((and after a few more posts ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-09-2014, 10:22 PM

Luke was sitting on the couch, checking his emails and drinking coffee. He looked over at Torie. "You're awake. Good morning. What's wrong?"
-
Kyle moved closer to her, checking her out. "Ooh, a demanding woman. I like that. Where's Ryan, Lacey? Poor boy's missing out on seeing you look like this... in a shirt and panties, showing your hot little body... so sexy when you're upset."

He really wasn't used to not getting laid for more than a few days at a time, and since he had no privacy and no girlfriend, he was getting a little impatient.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-09-2014, 10:27 PM

"Ryan. He texted me this morning. Apparently he had an accident last night and now he can't text or call me. No..he can't be seen doing those things." She replied, sitting next to him. "Do you have anyone you can contact back in the states to check up on him?"
~
"Ryan is at home, mending a broken leg. He cheated on me with that...b*tch and apparently p*ssed someone off enough to where they broke his leg." She replied, livid. She walked over to her closet and started to get dressed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 10:34 PM

"Victoria..." Luke sighed, "I could, but wouldn't it be best to just use this opportunity to... cut him out of your life? He's working with the AR and lied to you. He's obviously alive. I don't see the need to call one of my associates to do something... What are you so concerned about exactly? That your father got to him?"
-
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." He walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, "I would never cheat on you. He deserves that broken leg as a symbol of his infidelity. A reminder of hurting a beautiful, kind young woman like yourself, Lace. You should do something to p*ss him off. To get back at him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-09-2014, 10:43 PM

"That's exactly what I am worried about. My father said he would not go after Ryan but what if he did? What if he broke his word and went after Ryan, just to send me a message."
~
"Like what?" She replied, shrugging him off to slip her shirt on. "And I doubt that you would never cheat on me. Don't exactly seem like the one girl kind of guy."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 10:49 PM

"He's in well enough shape to be on the phone. Even if it was your father, wouldn't your best bet to keep Ryan safe be to ignore him? I'm sure you can wait to have him checked up on until we're back there. One of your friends can go over and check on him."
-
"You give Ryan everything he wants. You're 10x the woman that b*tch Victoria is. You're always there for him when he needs you. Why would any man cheat on a girl like you?" Kyle put her hands on Lacey's waist and whispered in her ear, "And I mean you should cheat on him - if you'd even consider yourself still together - with someone he dislikes. Aka, me. You and I should have s'ex."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-09-2014, 10:54 PM

Torie sighed, not liking the idea. "Fine. I'll wait til we get back." She replied, tensely as she stood up. "I'm going to go get ready for the conferences."
~
Lacey rolled her eyes and pushed him away. "Even if you were the last guy on the earth I wouldn't f*ck you. Besides, even if I were to consider Ryan and I together, I wouldn't cheat on him. Because then I can't be mad at him for cheating and I wouldn't stoop to that level. Now, get out."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 11:00 PM

Luke shook his head, "Fine, Victoria, I'll have somebody check on him as soon as possible. I'll have an update for you as soon as I can."
-
"You couldn't be mad at him anymore for cheating, and he couldn't be mad at you for doing it. It would be a win/win situation." Quinton grabbed her arm and smirked, "Come on, Lacey. You sexy woman... Give me a little something, or I will have to take it from you, and I don't want that to happen. Let's make this easy. It'll cheer you up. It'll make you forget all about that cheating scumbag boyfriend of yours."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-09-2014, 11:08 PM

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Luke! You're the best!" She replied, before walking into her room. xD
~
"So is this how you always have s*x? By forcing women to f*ck you. No wonder Ash won't give it up because to you, its just a prize to be won. Well this time, you fail because I'm not giving it to you. And you're not taking it." She replied, punching him in the throat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 11:15 PM

Luke chuckled to himself and instantly called a friend of his to go check on Ryan.
-
Kyle clutched his throat and then grabbed her. He shoved her on the bed and climbed on top of her. His voice raspy from the punch to the throat, "You c*nt... You're going to regret that. No woman hits me and gets away with it."