Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-07-2014, 09:32 PM

Lacey stood up. "You're right. It was a massive mistake. How could I ever think that you would truly love me." She replied, pulling the curtain back. "That you would actually get over Victoria." She added, before walking out.
~
Joe rolled his eyes.

"Night, Leon." Scott and John said together.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 09:35 PM

"Lace, please, don't... don't go." Ryan sighed. It was too late. He leaned back in the bed and started crying again. He wished he could run after her, but obviously, that wasn't currently possible. He hated himself for what he did, and hated that he could have just ruined his relationship with Lacey. He texted Torie saying, Hope you're happy, Lacey f*cking hates me and I think she just broke up with me.

((Next day?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 09:41 PM

Soon it was the next morning.

Torie woke up and looked at phone, wondering what Ryan could have sent her. She quickly responded. Why would I be happy over that? I'm sorry if she does, tho. Try talking with her, maybe?

She then got up and was ready for the last day of conferences.
~
Lacey woke up in her bed, still quite upset over what Ryan told her. While she knew that she had many things that needed to get done that day, she merely laid in bed, weeping.
~
Alex got up and took a shower, trying not to wake Heather.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 09:51 PM

Yeah, I'll limp right on over to talk to her. I got into an 'accident' yesterday.

By that morning, Ryan was back at his house. He slept on the main floor in the living room, because he wasn't able to get up the stairs. Jane was incredibly concerned for him, both for his physical condition and the face that he had been crying periodically throughout the day. Jane brought him up breakfast, "You okay, Ry? It must have been uncomfortable to sleep last night. School starts today, but... feel free to stay home from school today."

"I will take you up on that. You're right. I had an awful sleep." Ryan sighed and started eating the breakfast. "You didn't have to bring this to me."

"It's okay. I don't mind." Jane smiled at him. "You're my little brother, and I want you to get better."

"Eggs aren't going to fix my leg or any of my bruises though, but thanks, Jane. You're the best sister I could ask for."

"Awe, Ryan, thank you. That means a lot to me."

Ryan frowned, "Dad see the hospital bill?"

"No. I... I'm going to take care of it. The people I cook for pay me well. Dad can worry about paying the mortgage and the other bills, and I can worry about this."

"But-"

"Oh, hush, little bro. When you become a famous athlete, you can pay me back." Jane laughed. She handed him a painkiller and a glass of water. Her tone tensed as she asked, "What happened, Ryan? You wouldn't tell me last night."

"I... I got into a fight."

"You never lose a fight against any guy. It must have been a monster who hurt you like this."

"It was 4 @ssholes doing their friend a favor. I p*ssed off some guy, and instead of fighting me himself, he had me beat up by his friends."

"4 against 1? Oh my God, Ry... that's awful. That's not fair. What kind of men would do that?"

Ryan thought to himself, The same kind of men who would threaten to hurt their victim's innocent sister if he told. He shook his head, "I don't know. D*cks with nothing better to do."

"What did you do to p*ss this other guy off? Must've been something major."

"Jane, I can't talk about it, okay? I just... I really p*ssed him off and all his friends act like his little minions."

"What, did you sleep with his girlfriend or something?" Jane said, jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

Obviously, as it was the truth, it wasn't funny to Ryan. "His fiancée."

Jane gasped, "Oh, Ryan... What about Lacey? She's such a sweet girl. How could you do that to her?"

"Why do you think I've been crying? I felt awful and guilty about it, I told her, and she broke up with me." Ryan handed her the empty plate and laid back down, turning her back to her. "She's never going to forgive me. I f*cked up. Leave me alone, I... I just want to be alone now."

Jane frowned, took his plate, and left the living room.
-
Heather woke up shortly after and took out her makeup bag, forgetting what was inside. She went into the bathroom and, seeing Alex in the shower, she left the makeup bag of the vanity and climbed in and joined him. She kissed him, "Good morning, sexy."
-
Kevin had a bad sleep, and was drinking a coffee and watching p0rn again that morning. ¬_¬
-
David had gone to the conference building early. It was the second last day of the conferences.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-07-2014 at 10:51 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 11:39 PM

What kind of accident? The one where you betray your friends and join the AR? She replied.
~
As Lacey laid in bed, she grabbed her phone and looked at pictures of her and Ryan. She cried even more at the thought of him with...her.
~
He smiled. "Good morning, gorgeous. I didn't wake you did I?"
~
>.>
~
Rachel was still back at the hotel getting ready. And also seething at the fact that Vivian was probably with him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 09:14 AM

Ryan looked back at his phone, wondering how she found out. Who told you...? I didn't betray my friends. Since the Program, you were one of my only friends. I betrayed you, but when I joined, you had already betrayed me.

Ryan also texted Lacey, Morning, beautiful. I'm sorry. Can we talk about this?

Jane soon came into the living room again, dressed and ready for work. "I'm leaving for work now, Ryan. I should be back before 6PM. There's some leftover stew in the fridge for lunch for you."

"Okay. Be careful." Ryan said to her before staring at his phone again. Jane frowned, not wanting to leave her brother alone at a time like this, but she had to work and make money so the bills could be paid. She turned and left the house, going to work.
-
Quinton was sent to Lacey's room to wake her up, as people had seen them around each other before. He knocked on the door, "Lacey, you awake? It's Kyle. There's stuff to do, you know."
-
"No, I woke up on my own." Heather wrapped her arms around him. "I heard you in the shower and had to come join. I love our shower time, baby. I love you. " She kissed him.
-
She was. Although she was flirting with David, he was pretty set on not sleeping with her, shooting down all her flirting attempts. Vivian was getting rather annoyed with this. "Mr. Rice, I'm trying to help you relax." She massaged his back, "That's all."

"No you're not. You've been trying to get me to sleep with you. I'm engaged."

"Your marriage never stopped you before." She whispered in his ear.

"I was unhappy in my marriage and had no sexual chemistry with my wife. Rachel is different. And she would likely have you killed if you somehow managed to seduce me." David said coldly. "Hands off me, and go get me my coffee."

Vivian huffed and stopped massaging his shoulders. "Fine, sir."

She left the room and went down the small coffee shop just outside the building. David drank his coffee black, so she ordered him a large black coffee. Ugh, I can't stand Rachel or Victoria... turning David against me. Talking to me like I'm some kind of wh*re for hire, and now I have to take a pay cut because I was 'rude' to them? It's ridiculous.

((Christine from Vamp clan: Pin by Kayla Dalebout-Hoggard on I kinda like tattooed babes | Pinter… ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-08-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-09-2014, 12:14 PM

Doesn't matter who told me Ryan. All that matters is that you have been spying for the AR. Who knows what you, or Lacey, told them. She replied, still quite hurt.
~
Lacey looked at the text. Talk about what? The fact that you cheated on me? Or the fact that you still love Victoria? Or how about the fact that I'm always second choice to her. I'm done being second to her. Hell, I thought you cared about me. Thought that you actually loved me. What a fool I was.

Lacey looked at the door. "Go away." She yelled, her voice shaky from crying.
~
He wrapped his arms around her as well. "I love you, too, baby." He whispered, kissing the top of her head.
~
Rachel was contemplating having Vivian...removed from David's side. She hated the fact that she was always flirting with her fiancee and that she never seemed to understand a hint nor when to shut her mouth. On the other hand, what if the next person she brought in, David did like. What is he wasn't so...set on not sleeping with this other woman.

Rachel sighed as she pulled her hair into loose ponytail, sitting down to finish her make up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 12:59 PM

Torie, I didn't tell them anything. I wasn't spying on you. Whatever. Do me a favor and erase these messages and erase me from your phone contacts. I can't be seen talking or texting with you.

Then to Lacey, I do care about you, Lace. You're not a fool. I am for making such a bad mistake and not realizing what I had here with you. I'm incredibly sorry and I don't expect you to forgive me right now, but I love you, and maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to earn your forgiveness.
-
Quinton didn't listen. He walked in, "Lacey, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying..."
-
Heather smiled and kissed him again before leading them into an x-scene.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-09-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-09-2014, 08:43 PM

Torie was incredibly confused now. What the hell do you mean you can't be seen texting or talking with me?
~
Lacey glared at Quinton, annoyed that he didn't listen to her. "What part of go away don't you understand?" She asked, ignoring Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 08:49 PM

Just do what I asked, okay? I can't talk about it. Ryan replied before erasing all her messages to him and blocking her number.
-
"You're supposed to be in charge, right? You can't sulk in your room. Stop being such an emotional girl and be a temporary leader here." Kyle said, annoyed with her tone. "Seriously, it's like you just found out your cat died. Grow up." >_<

((We can skip ahead to the conference, of you want.))