Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-07-2014, 09:20 PM

She grinned. "You are amazing, you know that." She said, getting up and starting to undress so she could slip under the covers.
~
Lacey kissed his cheek. "I don't see how you could ever hurt me. You don't have a mean bone in your body."
~
"I'm still upset with you." She replied. "But not so upset that you can't cuddle with me." xD
~
Joe laughed. "Of course she is a possession. She's a woman." -.-

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 09:25 PM

Kevin laughed, "Not as amazing as you are, but I'm glad you think I'm amazing."

He started playing his guitar and singing She Will Be Loved.
-
"Not... Not mean, just... stupid, really. Like the whole calling you Torie by accident, thing, or ever making you feel second to her. You're... you're not. She's... she's a b*tch."
-
Victor smiled, "Glad to hear that." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.
-
"No wonder you're having a hard time finding a girlfriend. No woman likes to be treated like, or called, a possession or object." Leon rolled his eyes. "Scott, John, back me up on this."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 09:35 PM

She slid underneath the covers and listened to him sing, slowly falling asleep.
~
"I know she is, hun." Lacey replied rubbing his cheek. "Is everything all right?"
~
"But you aren't getting anything tonight." She replied, causing Ash to bust out laughing.

"Denied." Hawk added, also chuckling.
~
"You've pretty much said everything." John replied, not sure what to add.

Scott nodded in agreement. "We all knew he was a d*ck, so why does this surprise anyone?"

Joe rolled his eyes. "Thanks guys. Really appreciate it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 09:41 PM

When Kevin stopped, he whispered, "Good night, Tor. I love you. I'll call you tomorrow, babe."
-
"I... I'm afraid to talk about it." Ryan looked away.
-
"I expected as much." Victor admitted, laughing a little himself. "Night, Dray. Maybe tomorrow morning." xD
-
Leon rolled his eyes. "It's true though. You even threatened the kids sister."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 09:45 PM

Torie had a small smile on her face as she was fast asleep.
~
Lacey furrowed her brows. "Ryan, if this about what happened to you...please tell me."
~
"Don't count on it." She whispered, kissing his neck. xD
~
"So. He needed a little extra persuasion. Got the job done right."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 10:07 PM

Kevin hung up and then went to bed himself.
-
Ryan bit his lip, "K, but you have to promise not to freak out and hate me, or go and hurt anyone over this. If... if the people who did this to me find out that I spoke, it puts my sister in danger."
-
"It did, but you can't seriously carry out that threat. How'd you even know the girl's name or anything about her?"

Fact was, Jane had met Joe before. They had been on a couple dates, and things hadn't worked out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 10:14 PM

Lacey pulled a chair up and sat down. "Ok. I promise." She replied, concerned.
~
"Let's just say that I do my homework very well." Joe replied, smirking. "I took the girl out on a couple dates but things really didn't work out."

"Gee. I wonder why." Scott replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 10:20 PM

Ryan sighed and then told Lacey everything about him being in Vienna with Torie, her telling Kevin about it and then practically kicking him to the curb, leaving Vienna, and then being brought to an abandoned parking lot after landing and being beat up by Kevin's friends.
-
"So you've dated this girl, and you're still threatening to attack her. I guess since Kevin won't let you attack Torie, you have to take out your aggression toward women on another victim."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 10:22 PM

Lacey's jaw clenched. "You were with...her. Why? Do I not satisfy you enough? Do I not love or care about you enough? Am I not good enough?" She asked, blinking back tears.
~
Joe smiled darkly. "Kevin will come around. He always does."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 10:27 PM

"I'm sorry. It... It was a massive mistake, Lacey. Please don't cry. I was stupid to do that. You coming here and showing me how much you care... I feel so guilty and terrible about what I did. I... I deserved to be beat up like this."
-
"Kevin love her, so I doubt it. He wouldn't have let you last time if you had asked him, if he wasn't busy f*cking some str'ipper." Leon disagreed. "Whatever, this is my place, so I'm going to get out of this car and you can think about your incredibly awful sexism alone."