Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-07-2014, 12:39 AM

"Oh, hey hun." Torie replied, her voice softening. She then walked into her bedroom. "It's been a rough day. How about yours?"
~
Lacey giggled and leaned into his ear, whispering naughty things.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 12:45 AM

"My day's been alright. Pretty uneventful." Kevin lied. "Every day if uneventful without you here. Seeing your beautiful face, in person especially, makes every day that much brighter and better."
-
Ryan looked shocked at first, but quickly became rather aroused. xD "I really wish I wasn't in this hospital bed right now. Not like I could do much except sit back and enjoy you." He kissed her.
-
"How about we go back to our room, Alex?" Heather kissed his cheek. "I'll take you up on that shower offer now. Except not in the shower because I just had one." xD
-
Victor was patiently waiting for Drayden.
-
Leon said to the guys, "None of you are planning on giving him any alcohol, right? He needs to get sober."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 12:54 AM

"Would you rather skype then?" She replied, blushing.
~
She kissed him back and slowly moved her hand down his shirt. xD
~
Alex laughed and hugged her. "Fine. Good night everyone." He said, following Heather to their room.
~
Drayden soon came in. "Hey." She said, sitting on the bed.
~
"I am not. Alcohol is not his friend right now because even being sober he is..." John replied.

"Different. I sometimes wonder if the alcohol suppressed a darker side of him." Scott added.

Joe shrugged. "I don't see the big deal. If he wants to live life a little, why shouldn't he?"

((one more post and then I am off))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 01:02 AM

"I'd love that." Kevin said. He hung up the phone and went over to his computer.
-
Ryan was right, he couldn't really move much so he just sat back. He ran a hand through her hair. "You're so great, Lace."
-
Heather went with him to their room and closed the door. She sat on the bed and pulled him on top of her by his shirt. "Tell me how sexy I am, how naughty I've been, and what you want to do to me." xD
-
Victor looked at her, "I can tell that didn't go well...?"
-
Leon looked at Joe, "Not if he's hurting the woman he loves by doing it. And not only that, he drives drunk, which is dangerous to himself and others. There's a line between 'living life' and hurting others. He drinks to excess."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 01:08 AM

Torie laid on the bed, feeling like sh*t. She quickly answered his call. "Hey babe..." She said, softly smiling.
~
"I know." She whispered, kissing his cheek and taking her hand further until an x-scene.
~
Alex smirked and pinned her down. "You are the most sexiest woman in the world." He said, kissing her neck. "And I don't think you have been very naughty today." He kissed her neck again. "So show me just how naughty you can be..."
~
"Not one bit. She said the only way she would talk would be if Quinton was behind bars. And I can't blame her for that, seeing as he did kill one of her friends but...."

"He is expecting us to protect him." Hawk suggested.

"Exactly." Dray replied, laying back on the bed.
~
"Who cares. We only live once and besides, he shouldn't love that b*tch. He deserves so much better than that tramp."

((night))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 01:19 AM

"Hello to you." Kevin smiled back and blew her a kiss. "I wish I could really kiss you. I miss kissing those soft, perfect lips of yours." He took off his shirt and threw it to the side. "So, I was thinking... you know what Luke and Natalie do when they Skype...? Let's do that." xD
-
Ryan obviously had to bit his lip and stay quiet, seeing as the were only shielded from the other hospital guests in that room by a curtain.
-
Heather giggled. "Oh, I'll show you." And x-scene commenced.
-
"We were talking about this earlier. You should have him arrested. It might help the AR. Hell, it might save Ash. He has a history of manipulating and hurting women, and he's a murderer."
-
Leon rolled his eyes, "I don't think he deserves better after what he's done to her. But it doesn't matter what we think anyway. What does matter is that he loves her and she loves him, so they need to work things out with each other, and things will never work if he's drinking. You just don't like Victoria because she hit you back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 02:21 AM

She chuckled. "I would love to babe, but I don't even know how that works...And no, I am not having your sister teach me." xD
~
And Lacey tried to make it incredibly hard not to be quiet.
~
Drayden nodded, understanding their logic. "Ash, you might have to lose your boy toy."

"Meh...not a terrible loss to be honest. Altho, making him wait is terribly funny." xD
~
Joe growled. "She show know her place. That's all I was trying to teach her and the b*tch fought back. Kevin deserves a girl who knows her place."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 07:44 AM

"I think you just do... stuff with yourself, and I watch." xD Kevin chuckled. "But we don't have to if you don't want. I can sing you a song instead. It's a little more romantic."
-
And if was quite difficult for Ryan to keep his composure. The guy in the bed next to him asked, "Are you okay over there, kid? Did I need to call the nurse?"

Ryan turned red, "No, uh... I'm... I'm doing fine. More than... more than fine actually." He called back through the curtain. XD
-
"Hopefully he's not too mad with you about not putting out and instead helping him be arrested. It's not like he could do anything though. By the time he'd realize what happened, he'd be in jail for, hopefully life."
-
"Why? Because he's an Ellingson, all women have to bow before him, treat him like their God, and listen to his every command? Don't think that's right, man." Leon said. "Liz may have been a little more accepting of his behavior, a little more submissive to him, but you never beat her up."

((Ugh, my brother wants to go to EB Games and Tim Hortons. We have to walk, so it'll be half an hour to an hour... be on around 1:30 now. _ ))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-07-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 12:50 PM

She smiled even more. "I would like that even better. But I will warn you, I may fall asleep. I am quite exhausted."
~
Lacey smirked and kissed him.
~
"I'm not scared of the guy. He believes that he is this bad@ss who can't be touched but he's not." Ash replied.

"Let's just get some rest, guys." Drayden replied, already in her bed.
~
"That's because she knew her place. Victoria doesn't. But she will learn. They always do."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 01:34 PM

"That's alright. I'd love to sing you to sleep." Kevin picked up his guitar. "None of my songs are really polished yet, so how about a little Maroon 5? She Will Be Loved? I know it because I actually played guitar for an acoustic rendition of it with Adam at a party once."
-
He rubbed her arm, "Thanks. That was great... you're great... I'm so sorry if... if I ever did anything to hurt you. You've been nothing but amazing to me."
-
Victor nodded and laid down beside her. "Mind if I cuddle you, or are you upset with me?"
-
Leon shook his head. "You're more of a sexist than Kevin is. Victoria is his equal, not his possession."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-07-2014 at 01:51 PM.