Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 04:36 PM

"Wouldn't have to say he was with the AR. And if he does, then we can just deny it. He must be a crazy person."

"But he has been getting training." Ash replied.

"So. We can drug him, get him drunk, whatever. Let him wake up in a jail cell."
~
Torie looked over at her. "Coming from someone who uses him like an atm machine, that doesn't mean much. I know you love my brother but having him support you is not an option. You will bankrupt him in a matter of months or years with the way you spend money."

Alex sighed, as he knew he sister was speaking the truth. He turned to Sharp. "But what if he didn't know Quinton was in the AR when he joined. I doubt they would have told him."
~
"You both do." Scott replied.

((g2g, work))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 04:52 PM

"We'll talk to Dray about it. She has final say." Victor said, sitting down on the couch in their suite. "She might do it if she believes it will help her get friendly with the resistance again."
-
Heather gasped, "You b*tch. I do not use him like a human ATM. Oh my God, your parents brainwashed you into believing that. You're only proving me right; you're becoming like your father. I don't spend that much money. Alex and I already talked and he's willing to financially support us. He has plenty of money, and he'll make more when he starts working. I doubt I could go through millions of dollars in a few years, even with the way I spend money . If you feel the same way your parents do, then go f*ck yourself. I don't need your opinion."

Ella stood up and left the room, biting her tongue. She really wanted to laugh and call her a greedy sl*t, and tell Alex he should say goodbye to his money now, but she knew Torie wouldn't like them to argue. She went into the room and kneeled beside the bed, praying.

Sharp replied to Alex, "That's probable. Either way, they're both in the AR. So it's a good thing we didn't talk too much about the resistance in front of Ryan, because anything we told him, he could have told them."
-
Kevin shook his head and got up, making himself a cup of coffee. "I want alcohol. Get me alcohol." He said to the group, demandingly.

"We can't smuggle in alcohol, Kev." Leon said.

"I'm sure there's a way. Find it, and bring me alcohol. Anything alcoholic. Get me some Irish cream and put it into a McDonald's coffee, and smuggle that in. Or get some of those little vodka or rum bottles and hide it in your mouth or up your @ss."

"WHAT? Did you literally just tell us to smuggle you little bottles of alcohol up our butts?" xD "Jesus f*cking Christ, man, you have a problem."

"Isn't that why I'm here?" Kevin sighed. "I'm an Ellingson though, and I want a drink NOW. I'm used to getting what I want."
-
Ryan was soon in a leg cast, and they wheeled him into another room. They told Lacey she could go see him now.

Ryan was actually crying. From the pain, the guilt, and the fear.... Pain from his beating, guilt of knowing Lacey loves him and he had cheated on and lied to her, and the fear now for his own sister - and for Torie, as Joe had told him he was going to go after her. He couldn't even tell anyone to protect her, because if he did and they found out, he'd attack Jane.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-06-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 11:36 PM

Drayden was soon knocking on Torie's suite door.

Torie rolled her eyes. "Really? I get that you and Alex have talked about it and I do like you Heather, but I also have to look out for my brother's sake. You spend....a lot of money and I get it. Coming from a place where you can't spend money like crazy, its understandable. But I also know my brother and he has a hard time with the word no. And just to prove my point, you came downstairs to specifically ask my brother for money. And then changed your mind from credit to cash. I don't think your a bad person or a gold digger like my father. But I do have issues with how much money you spend."

Alex sighed, again. "I will talk with him. Make sure that everything is ok and see if I can get some information out of him." He looked over at the door. "Who the hell could it be now?"
~
Scott folded his arms. "No. This time you are not getting what you want. We are not smuggling in alcohol for you."

Joe rolled his eyes. "He doesn't have a problem. His only problem is that b*tch of a fiancee."
~
Lacey immediately walked into the room after she was told. She ran in and hugged him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 11:46 PM

"Besides today, I haven't asked Alex for money. He usually gives me his credit card and tells me to buy whatever I want." She paused and turned to Alex, "You know you can always tell me if I'm spending too much money, hun."

Sharp went and opened the door. "Hello, Drayden. What did you want?"
-
"I am drinking a lot more because of her." Kevin said.

"It's not Torie's fault. You've always drank too much. Liz just never did anything about it until she got fed up and dumped you, and in the time between Liz and Torie you didn't have any responsibility to a girlfriend, so you went to bars, got drunk, and slept with sl*ts." Leon said, shaking his head. "I'm going to head out, man. Scott, Joe, John? You guys want to get going too?"

"Next time anyone comes, at least try to bring in some alcohol."
-
Ryan kissed her. Her hugging him wasn't exactly comfortable, and he pulled back and winced. He wiped some tears away, not wanting to show he was crying in front of Lacey. "I love you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 11:55 PM

Alex rubbed her back. "I know. But Torie is right. I do have a problem with no and...I want to make you happy." He replied, kissing her cheek.

Drayden looked at Luke. "I was wondering if I could speak with Victoria?"

Torie stood behind Sharp. "What would it be about?"

"I was hoping to come to a resolution about Quinton and Ryan. I was hoping to explain to you the reasoning and-"

"And basically why you allowed them into the resistance. I am not going to speak with the AR until Quinton is behind bars. Period."

Drayden sighed. "I figured that is what you would say. Let me...let me see what I can do."

"See what you can do but until I have proof that Quinton is in jail, we have no foreseeable friendship."
~
Scott and John nodded. "Yeah. It's been a rough day." John said.

Joe shrugged. "Sure, why not." He replied, grabbing his coat.

Scott looked at Kevin. "You should call Torie."
~
Lacey noticed anyways. "I love you, too." She replied, wiping his eyes. "Are you in too much pain? I can call the nurse and ask her to give some more pain meds."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 12:07 AM

Heather sighed. "But I don't want my happiness to cause you to end up resenting me. I want you to be happy too."

Sharp nodded, "Victoria has spoken. That's it. End of discussion."
-
"I will." Kevin replied, annoyed they weren't telling him they'd smuggle in alcohol for him.

Leon left with the others.
-
"No... It's not just the pain... I don't know. I'm afraid this will effect my football career."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 12:13 AM

"How could I resent someone like you." He replied, rubbing her cheek. "And if it makes you feel better, I will...I will get you a card that only has a set amount on it."

Drayden sighed. "Fine. I'll see you around Victoria." She replied, turning and walking away.
~
She rubbed his cheek. "I'm sure it won't. Many people have injuries and still live on to live their dreams. Besides, I know you. This is not going to stop you from going pro." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 12:20 AM

Heather nodded, "Sure. We can do that."

Sharp closed the door.
-
Kevin called Torie.
-
"Yeah... I'm still worried though that I'll never run as well again. I should think positive though. But in the mean time, I can't play, and that sucks."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 12:25 AM

Drayden walked down to her suite, feeling defeated.

Torie answered. "Hello?" She answered, her voice still tense.
~
"You will run just as amazing as before." Lacey replied, kissing him softly. "And you may not be able to play football but we can still play." She purred.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 12:35 AM

"It's Kevin. Just, uh, calling to say goodnight and ask how things went today."
-
"Play... what?" Ryan blinked, not picking up the hint because of the painkillers.

It wasn't a private room or anything. There were curtains around each of the beds though.