Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 03:06 PM

Lacey went to the cafeteria, as she was wanting to do something other than just wait.
~
Hawk shook his head. "Yeah...pretty much. Nice job you two."

"Hey! I didn't mean to. It just slipped out. Alcohol does that."

"But you are working. You knew how important this was to Dray."
~
"Yes, he did." She replied, pacing furiously. "Oh and Quinton is part of their gang as well." She looked over at Sharp. "If anyone should have suspected it it should have been me. I was the one to drive him that way."
~
"Just curious as to when she will be back is all"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 03:15 PM

"I blame the alcohol too." Victor said quietly. "But I know. I was out of line. Trust me, I'm sure Drayden will give me hell over it later. I can tell you that I'm definitely not getting laid tonight." xD
-
Ella's jaw dropped. "Wh...What? Did... Quinton...? No. I... I guess it makes sense... but oh my Gosh..."

Sharp frowned, "But it's my job to know those type of things. I know you might not want to hear this, but you shouldn't give up on wanting to compromise with them yet though."

"What?! How can Torie work with a group harboring that murderer?"

"You should agree with me, Ella. If you want Quinton arrested, the best chance is if the AR disbanded. They won't be able to hide him anymore."
-
Heather kissed Alex's cheek, "Why don't you go see what's going on over there, and I'll go back over when I'm done having a shower and getting changed?"
-
"A couple days. I think the day after tomorrow." Kevin responded.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 03:21 PM

"More like...laid into." Hawk replied, paying for the bill. He had Victoria and her friends food sent up to their rooms and then began to walk back up to their own room.
~
Torie shook her head. "Right now I need to regain composure and reevaluate what I want from this group. I will not be played again." She looked over at Ella. "And what about you? I heard you left the table because you had a childish temper tantrum."
~
Alex nodded and kissed her. "Sure you don't want me to join?"
~
Joe nodded.

"How did therapy go?" Scott asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 03:28 PM

Victor laughed and followed Hawk up, "You're probably right."

He turned to Ash, "What do you have to say about Heather and Ella?"
-
Ella rolled her eyes, "Alex and I just kept arguing. He's such an @ss. He asked me why I was even there, so I got fed up and left."
-
Heather shook her head, "As much as I do, you should check on what's going on in the other suite. It could be Torie freaking out."

Truth be told, she wanted to hide the pot better, and couldn't with Alex around.
-
"Fine." Kevin sighed. "Same as usual. I tell them about my problems and how desperate I am for a drink, and then the counselor spews bullish*t for a while."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 03:37 PM

"I don't see why she brought them. Ella seems like a child who feels she has been wronged by the world and Heather seems like a ditz. I don't see how Alex can even stand her." Ash replied, coldly.
~
Torie shook her head. "So you are continuing to act like a child. And fighting with Heather earlier was completely uncalled for. Do you know how embarrassed I was standing there watching you pick a fight for no reason and then acting like a spoiled brat and pouting. Do you know what you look like when you do that."
~
Alex reluctantly agreed. "Alright. I'll go." He replied, getting up and walking out of the suite. He knocked on Torie's suite door.
~
"What kind of bullsh*t?" Scott asked.

((brb shower))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 03:48 PM

Victor laughed, "Harsh there, Ash. That's your boyfriend's ex-girlfriends. Spend too much time with him and you can end up like that. Or maybe Quinton used to be a regular guy and dumped their @sses because they were making him crazy." xD
-
"Gosh, Tor, when did you get so... mean." Ella frowned. "I'm sorry it won't happen again."

Sharp answered the door. "Alex, hello."
-
Heather stuffed the few individual joints in a small bag and put them in her suitcase, with her makeup. She then started her shower.
-
"Just bullsh*t like throwing my cheating in my face, or telling me I should treat her better."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 03:59 PM

"He is not my boyfriend. Not for his lack of trying, tho. He says he has changed but looking at those two girls...yeah, I'm not going to be the third one." She replied, chuckling at his comment. "And can you ever see Quinton as...normal?"
~
"When you embarrassed me like that." Torie replied, turning to look at Alex.

"Hey, Luke. Everything ok in here?"

"Ok? Depends on your definition." Torie replied, now turning her anger on him.

"Uh..." Alex replied, wondering what he just walked into.

"I cannot believe that you allowed Heather and Ella along with yourself to fight like children in front of the AR. How could you be so stupid as to make me look a fool in front of them."

"But Tor, she started it!" xD

"I don't give a rat's @ss who started it. You can be the bigger person and stop it."

"Have you tried to reason with her? Or even talk to her? It's like any word you say is a bashing into poor miss Ella. She thinks that everything revolves around her and that everyone is out to get her!"

"What part of I don't care do you not understand?"
~
"That's all he talks about?" Joe replied, disgusted.

"Have you told him about Torie?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 04:11 PM

"No, not really. I can't even picture what he would have been like as a kid." Victor replied. "Probably just as crazy."
-
Ella glared at Alex, "I'm right here you know, @sshole."

Heather soon walked in, wearing her PJs, "So, what's up? Torie, I thought you were having a meal with the AR."

"She was until they told her Quinton and Ryan are both members of their group." Luke said.
-
"Yes. By now, I've told them everything about Torie, including what recently happened with her cheating. They said the same thing as Torie did when I asked her why she did it. Because I cheated on her, I don't treat her well enough, she's tired of having to be 'the strong one', and being with Ryan reminded her of her 'easy' life." He rolled his eyes.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 04:19 PM

Hawk unlocked the door and walked in. "Or crazier. Who knows."

Ash shook her head. "Maybe we should hand him over to the police? I mean, he could be a danger to anyone inside the compound."
~
"What the hell am I supposed to do then, Torie?" Alex yelled back at her.

"Be the bigger person. Be the adult in the situation. Be a f*cking Rice." She yelled, turning to Heather. "But you three need to go whatever petty fight you are having because I am done dealing with it. One more spat, one more fight, and all of you will be thrown out of the resistance."

Alex gaped at her. "Geez, you lose your s*x toy and man do you become a b*tch." He said, annoyed. He also didn't hear Sharp's comment.

Torie smacked him across the face. "Don't you ever, EVER talk me like that."
~
"Man, you just can't catch a break." John said.

"Have you thought about doing one on one therapy with Torie?" Scott asked.

((have to go soon. Work))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 04:27 PM

Victor shrugged, "May as well wait until this whole thing is over unless he does something to hurt you or anyone else. I don't want to get the police involved in anything."
-
Heather had heard him and blinked in silence, unsure what to say until she saw Torie slap Alex, "Don't you dare hit him! God, you really are becoming your father. Telling him to grow up and be a Rice, and then slapping him..." She turned to Sharp, "And did you say what I think you did...?"

"Yes, Ryan and Quinton are AR."

"But... Ryan wouldn't want Torie targetted... and he especially would not join if he knew Quinton was there..."
-
"Maybe when she gets back we will. I need to fix things."