Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 01:52 PM

"O..ok. I'll be there soon. Love you." Lacey said, yelling at one of the other guys to call her if anything happened at the AR as she hung up.
~
"Oh? Why is he not allowed to leave the country?" Greg asked, curious.
~
Alex was soon walking into the suite. "Heather, are you here?" He called out.

Janie shook her head. "Well, there is your fiancee. Hope he isn't too mad." She replied. "She's out here Alex!" Janie yelled, before walking inside.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 01:59 PM

Ryan was taken to the hospital. To the paramedics, it was obvious what happened, but he told them not to say anything to any of his friends or family.
-
"He's a wanted criminal. I don't like him because he kept trying to get Drayden here to date him. But Ash doesn't seem to mind being his second choice, do ya, Ash?"
-
"F*ck you..." Heather muttered after Janelle. She stopped the joint out and kicked it off the balcony, making sure the rest of the pot was well concealed in her purse. She happened to have gum with her, so she stuck a stick of it in her mouth.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 02:05 PM

Lacey was soon at the hospital, worried sick.
~
Torie looked at Drayden. "You have wanted criminals in your ranks?" She asked, appalled.

"Just this one and it was my brother's idea. I wasn't as keen on the idea and still haven't decided what I want to do with him." Drayden replied.

Ash laughed. "Please, I am just messing with his head. He thinks that I am so in love with him like all the other girls but there are several other guys that I like."
~
Alex walked in. "Hey babe." He said, obviously still upset. "What did you get from the gift shop?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 02:14 PM

They soon brought in Ryan on a stretcher, crying out in pain with every little bump in the flooring. Bruised and beaten, he couldn't even bend forward to hold his leg after being punched in the stomach so many times. "Careful! Ow, it f*cking hurts!"
-
"He's such a cocky dou'chebag. Ash, I know you're just toying with him, or I hope you are, but watch yourself. Now you've seen the crazy person he could trunk you into." Victor paused, "I mean like what that other guy did to Ella and Heather. This guy is an abuser too."
-
"Just some little things. A coffee mug set for us, a keychain thing, a pair of pajamas..." Heather shrugged. She had got all these things, and they were sitting in the room, so it's not as though she was lying. "You're back early."
-
Kevin arrived back in his cabin room, eager to find out about Ryan.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 02:22 PM

Lacey ran over to him. "Ryan! Oh my god, baby.." She said, rubbing his arm.
~
Torie paused. "Wait a minute...you don't have..."

"Victoria it is not what you think." Drayden started.

"No, you have Kyle Quinton in the AR. How could you-"

"Victoria listen to me, please."

"No. How could you have that b@stard in your ranks and still ask for our help."

"Ryan is in the AR, too!" Ash replied, earning a smack to the head from Hawk. "Ow..."

Torie turned pale. "No, this...friendship is over. Lying to me when I was completely honest with you. No.." She replied, standing up.

"Victoria, please, wait. Let me explain." Drayden said, following Torie and Greg.

"No. I am done talking."

Drayden sighed.
~
"Yeah, Torie kicked me out of the dinner because I was basing Ella in front of the AR." He replied, hugging her. He sniffed her clothes. "Why do you smell like pot?"
~
Scott was soon parking the car and they were all headed down to the cabin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 02:28 PM

Ryan looked away, "I'll be fine... hopefully. I missed you, Lacey. I hate you having to see me like this."
-
Victor bit his lip, "Oh, my bad... I'm sorry, Dray. I just... I wasn't really thinking. I had too much to drink." xD "I'm sure she'll calm down and you can talk tomorrow about it."
-
"Oh. That. Yeah, pot's legal in Austria, and some kids were out smoking it near the gift shop." Heather lied.
-
Kevin was pacing back and forth.

Leon walked in, "Hey, captain. Mission complete." xD

Kevin blinked and then smirked. "Really? How'd it go? Tell me all about it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 02:37 PM

She slipped her hand into his and kissed his cheek. "I missed you too and I don't care how I see you. I just care that you are alive." She replied.
~
Drayden shook her head. "I cannot believe that just happened. How could you-and Ash- just tell her everything like that." She replied, controlling her anger.
~
"And so you wreak of it." He shook his head. "I'm just glad you are not using, again. It would break my heart if you had."
~
Joe smirked and flopped down in a chair, telling him all about it.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 02:45 PM

Ryan felt quite guilty due to the nature of why he was beat up. He had cheated on Lacey, and here she was, caring so much about him.

The paramedic told Lacey that they had to go to surgery right away for his leg, and she could wait around for an hour or so, or leave, whichever she wanted but she couldn't be in the surgery room.
-
"I never said his name. She guessed I was referring to him. You could have lied and said no. And Ash said the Ryan thing." Victor mumbled.
-
"Yeah." Heather said quietly. She hugged him and said, "I think I'm going to change clothes because the smell is starting to get to me."
-
Kevin looked extremely intrigued, and was even laughing about it. "And you don't think he'll tell anyone it was you guys?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 02:51 PM

Lacey kissed his cheek. "I'll be out here waiting for you." She said. "I love you."
~
"Yes, because lying is exactly what I want to do to a new ally." Drayden replied. "You guys..stay here. I am going to go see if I can talk with her. Alone." She added before walking away.
~
He nodded. "Want to show me what you bought?" He asked, following her in.
~
"Nope. I threatened to hurt his sister if he did." Joe replied. "Have you talk witg Victoria?"
~
Torie was soon walking into her suite, fuming.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 03:01 PM

"I love you too." Ryan smiled back at her through the pain. He was then carted into surgery.
-
Victor sighed. "That went pretty awful."
-
"Sure." Heather said. She showed him the mugs and some other knickknacks, as well as her pajamas. The top was the Austrian flag and the bottoms were covered in Austrian phrases. She bought Alex a pair of matching boxers. :P

Though they were in the opposite suite, she had heard the door slamming behind Victoria. "Whoever just walked into the other suite is p*ssed."

Sharp had followed her. "Wow. I... I didn't expect Ryan to be part of the anti-resistance. I should've. I'm sorry."

Ella was sitting on the couch watching Pretty Woman. She turned when she heard Sharp, "Torie, you okay? Did he just say what I thought he did?"
-
"I haven't since she told me Ryan had left. Maybe tonight before bed I will. Why do you ask?" Kevin raised a brow.