Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 12:07 PM

John patted Ryan's head. "That's a good boy. Oh, and if you tell anyone who did this to you, he will also hurt Jane. Understand."

Joe went to kick Ryan again but Scott stepped in. "The boy understands his place now. No need to continue this brutality any longer."
~
Drayden and Torie went out onto the porch, sitting down at one of the tables.

"So, what did you wish to talk about?" Torie asked, curious.

"I want to start this partnership with the AR and the Resistance. We both want similar things and if we can accomplish them together-"

"Then we can move on with our lives and put this all behind us." Torie finished.

"Exactly. Frankly, the AR doesn't care about the Program or the Resistance. We feel that this feud you are having with your father is taking away focus from the true issue: the suicide epidemic. If anything, you two should work together on your findings because both groups have a good idea."
~
Alex shook his head. "Ella, shut up. Why you are even here is beyond my understanding. And you are giving the kids up for adoption so why should it even matter if I am around. And no, I am not a racist. I just wouldn't want to marry someone who acts as childish as you."

Greg was incredibly disappointed in both of them as he sat there shaking his head.
~
"What did you do to gain her trust back?''

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 12:15 PM

Ryan mumbled, "Yeah... understood. I won't tell anyone."

Leon nodded in agreement, "Let's leave this loser."
-
Sharp kept watching them.
-
Ella rolled her eyes, "Fine, whatever. I'll leave now. I wanted to spend time with Torie anyway, and it's obvious she's too busy. I'll be back at the hotel room." She stood up and left.

Victor laughed, "That girl is so f*cking crazy, it's hilarious." He couldn't help but feel that if Quinton was here, he would find Ella's behavior amusing as well.
-
"I came to rehab for her, and I try to make her happy, but apparently I don't. I buy her anything she wants for the baby. I'd buy her anything she wanted for herself, too. I know it's not easy for her to forgive me either."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 12:38 PM

Scott nodded and pulled Joe back into the car. "Good bye punk." Joe yelled out the window. Once they were far enough away, Scott donned on a hat and walked over to a pay phone. He called 911 and told them there was a hurt person in the abandoned parking lot. He then hung up, wiped the phone clean, and got back into the car. They then began the drive back up to Kevin's.
~
"No, absolutely not. I can't work with him on that." Torie protested.

"Can't or won't."

"Both." She shook her head. "When we get back to the states, I will show you somethings I have found out about my dear old dad."

"What do you mean?"

"Not here. Not where there is too many eyes and video surveillance."

Drayden tilted her head. "Ok...sure. But this is all I have to say. Wish to go join the others?"

Torie nodded. "Sure."
~
"Yeah, not when you have to live with it. She wallows in so much self pity and self hatred that one innocent word and it can set the b*tch off." Alex replied, annoyed.
~
"So it seems you both have done things you regret, huh."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 12:47 PM

Ryan called Lacey.
-
When he saw them stand up, Sharp stood up as well and followed them back to the others.

"It's immaturity though, really." Victor replied. "She needs to know when to shut up and act like an adult."
-
"Of course I regret things I've done. I drink, don't I?" Kevin shrugged. He sat down, deciding he was done talking about it.
-
Meanwhile, Heather was already back at the hotel room. She went on to the balcony and pulled out a prerolled joint. We'ed was legal to buy in Vienna, so she had literally just walked into a head shop and bought some.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 12:56 PM

Lacey picked up. "Ryan! Hey babe, how is your trip?" She asked. "No. Charles, the training dummy goes in that corner and weapons go in this corner. Geez, will you listen when I talk!" She said away from the phone. It was quite obvious that she was stressing over something.
~
Torie sat down, noticing Ella was gone.

Alex agreed. "And she is supposed to be a mother soon. Its a good thing she is giving those kids up for adoption because who knows what would happen if she were to raise them."
~
Janie walked out onto the balcony. "I'm sure Alex would be upset if he saw you with one of those."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 01:01 PM

"I'm going to the hospital. I... I was in the forest, and I... I tripped." He lied. "It was pretty nasty... I broke my leg."
-
"Agreed. They'd likely end up being such brats." Victor replied. He turned to Drayden and kissed her cheek. "What did you two talk about?"
-
Heather lit it and then turned to Janelle. She took a puff and then blew the smoke in her face. "Good thing he won't see me with one then, because he's at a dinner."

((brb))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 01:11 PM

((kk))

"Oh my god! Which hospital?" She asked, panicking.
~
"Just the ambitions of both the Resistance and the AR." She replied, "Where did the other girl go?"

"Back to her room. She was acting like a brat and decided to storm up to her room like a child." Hawk replied.

Ash giggled. "Mmmhmm..you're not much of a leader, are you, Victoria?"

"She is a fine leader, but some people just cannot be lead." Alex replied, "Besides, she doesn't rule with an iron fist like your ruler. At least we don't have to be terrified of her."

"And who said that I was terrified of my leader." Ash replied, annoyed. "Geez, the entire lot of you are f*cked up. You act as much like a child as the other girl did."

"I do not. I have a little more respect for others unlike that b*tch."

"Exactly. Right there. You have no respect for the girl. And you make yourself look like an @ss."
~
Janelle went into a coughing fit. "When did you turn into such a b*tch?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 01:23 PM

Ryan groaned, "I don't know. One of the ones here in Chicago. We're on the way, but I'm a little dizzy right now and can't think straight... I dunno... Queen Mary's?"
-
"You both have no respect for each other." Victor said, "You and Ella. She didn't disrespect any of us. You two just disrespected each other. Well, and she disrespected your girlfriend I guess. But all three of you bicker like children. By the way, I'm not scared of my leader either."
-
"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a b*tch. I'm in a bad mood because lunch was sh*tty and just downstairs, Ella was acting rude to me again." Heather rolled her eyes, "So I'm having a joint to relax. Maybe you should have one too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 01:33 PM

Lacey was already in her room, changing. "I'll be there as soon as possible. Did anyone call your sister or dad?"
~
Alex rolled his eyes.

Torie shook her head. "Enough, Alex. Either quiet down about the matter or leave. Your choice."

"But Torie, its not like it isn't justified. I mean, Ella..she's a beacon of self pity, always wallows in her own misfortunes and-

"And you can leave. I am not having you disrespect one of our own in front of another group. End of story."

"But Victoria, I am-"

Torie stood up. "I. Said. Leave." She hissed, staring directly at him.

Alex stood up. "Yes, my queen." He replied, walking away.

Drayden rubbed Victor's arm.

"I am terribly sorry about that." Torie added, sitting back down. "It won't happen again."
~
Janie shook her head. "There are other ways for you to relax and, frankly, you have been a b*tch. Ditching all of your friends for a guy, kind of a sh*tty move."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 01:42 PM

"They're still gathering things from the trailer and taking them back. They said they'll visit tonight after my leg's bandaged up." Ryan said, glad when the paramedics finally arrived. "I have to go, Lace. I'll see you at the hospital."
-
"It's alright. We understand not everyone gets along well. There's people I don't like back at the AR. Specifically this one guy, but he's not allowed to leave the country, so he couldn't come." Victor said.
-
"Ditching all my friends? You mean for Alex? Because I only ditched you. And not even voluntarily, you said you didn't want to be my friend anymore. I want us to stay friends." Heather took another drag. "Besides, I've done it before. I ditched the cheer squad on multiple occasions for Kyle, so it's not like I haven't done it before. This is different though. This has to do with you being in love with me. Oh, and as for the pot, maybe there's other ways, but for me, there's no better way. And it's legal here. And it's only pot. I'm not smoking crack. At least 1/3 of people our age smoke pot, so get over it."