Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 12:23 AM

Joe punched Ryan across the face. "Oh, I'm sure you did...But this will also be the last time that you have fun with Victoria." Joe growled as he kicked Ryan's shin.

John grabbed Ryan's arms as well, trying to hold him.

Scott, who was leaning up against one of the cars, reminded the Joe not to kill the poor boy. xD
~
Alex handed her a couple hundreds as he rubbed her shoulder. "Just ignore her, sweetie. She doesn't deserve your attention." He said before looking over at Ella. "Look. I know you have this issue but seriously, either grow up or shut up. I've had enough of your mouth."

Torie was mortified, and quite livid. She turned to Drayden, trying to act like her group wasn't falling apart in front of the AR.

Drayden, however, was very interested in this new development. She had always thought that the resistance was incredibly close but now...not so much.

"Drayden, why don't we go find our seats while these three find their maturity." Torie suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea. Victor, Hawk, Ash." Drayden said, following a waitress into the restaurant.

Torie turned to Alex and Ella, opened her mouth, sighed in frustration, and then also followed the waitress.

Greg looked at Ella and Alex. "Seriously. In front of the AR. Grow up, both of you." He said, before turning to Victor. "And no. Quinton is not a strong man. He is a user and an abuser. That how these two ended up like this. If you ever met the boy...well, you would understand."
~
Rachel flipped him over. "I love you more." She whispered, kissing his chest.
~
The counselor was beginning to understand why Kevin drank so much. xD

"How have you been coping with the news?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 12:39 AM

Leon helped hold his other arm.

Ryan spit out some blood. "I doubt it will. She'll come back to me. She loves me."

Leon rolled his eyes.
-
Heather kissed Alex and left so she didn't get yelled at.

Ella rolled her eyes and folded her arms, sitting in silence with a pout like an upset child. xD

Victor shrugged to Greg, "How much can her really change a person though? I don't doubt that he's a bad guy, but those two girls are nuts." He followed the others into the restaurant.
-
"Prove it." David grinned.
-
"Awfully. I broke my phone. I screamed. I thought she was going to break up with me. All I can't think about is her with him. My friend tried to come over with a 24 of beer when he visited me earlier, and I really wish he was allowed to bring it in because I would have let each of my friends have one, and then drank the rest myself. We talked and made up, but it still makes me furious."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 12:46 AM

Joe leaned into his ear. "Not after I am done with her." He whispered. "And besides, you go near Victoria again and I may have to visit your sister." He threatened, this time loud enough for the others to hear.

John laughed, tightening his grip on Ryan as Joe started to use Ryan as a punching bag.
~
Torie, now having enough of the bickering and fighting, leaned over to Ella. "Either take that scowl off your face and act like an adult or you can leave." She whispered.

Alex quickly sat down. "So, Victor...what do you guys do for fun?" He asked, knowing that talking about the AR or Resistance was off the table.

Torie ordered herself a virgin strawberry daiquiri, wishing she could have the real thing.

Greg silently agreed with Victor. xD
~
Rachel smirked and began to kiss everywhere on his body before taking them into an x-scene.
~
"What did you two talk about? What questions did you ask?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 12:57 AM

"Leave... Leave my sister alone. Don't hurt her..." Ryan said between the punches. Soon, he felt like collapsing.

"What football position do you play?" Leon asked.

Ryan replied, starting to feel lightheaded and incredibly sore. "Running back..."

Leon looked at Joe, "Break his legs?"

Ryan was too weak by now to fight back. He just moaned, "Don't... I can't play football... with broken legs... It's my dream... football... I love football." Hunched over, he spat out some more blood.
-
"Ugh, fine." Ella looked down as she ordered herself a glass of water.

Victor replied, "Not much. We train a lot. Right now, in my free time, I spend it with Drayden. Watching movies, going for walks, going to clubs... regular things."
-
"I don't remember. It's all a blur. I asked her why... and she said he makes life feel easy again. I don't know... like I said, it's all a blur. I've been so upset. I told her that I was trying to fix things and that I forgive her." Kevin sighed,
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 01:04 AM

"And its Kevin's dream to marry Victoria. You are crushing his dream therefore we crush you." John replied.

"Just one." Scott said, pulling Joe back. "Enough. Or you are going to kill the kid."

John let Ryan drop as Scott bent down to talk with him. "Ryan...I have a very important question for you. Will you see Torie again?"

Joe rolled his eyes. "Just let me break the punk's legs. Then we can go home."
~
Torie was still livid with both Alex and Ella as she turned to Drayden. "So, what type of training do you do?"

"All kinds. Self defense, knife, gun, one on one, multiple attackers. You name it, we probably train in it." Drayden replied, ordering herself another drink.

Alex raised a brow. "Why so much training?"
~
"Do you forgive her?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 01:13 AM

Ryan slowly lifted his head to look as Scott, "She wants to stay friends, and I love her... I can't make that promise."

"There you go. You tried, Scott. The kid doesn't want to leave Victoria alone."
-
Victor shrugged, "We're always prepared. It's just how it is with us. Many of our members have army aspirations... or in some cases, criminal backgrounds. Many of us enjoy keeping ourselves well trained. It's productive."
-
"No." Kevin said plainly. "I don't. She went to Vienna with him with intent on sharing a room. It's not a mistake. She also said she was tired of my cheating because it hurt her feelings, does she expects that her doing this makes us even? Did she do it knowing it would hurt me, and want to hurt me? Revenge? She knows I hate that kid. He nearly killed me once. I can't just forgive her in one day. It'll take time."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 01:20 AM

Scott shook his head. "Wrong answer, kid." He replied, standing up. He looked at Joe. "Do not. Kill him." He warned.

Joe rolled his eyes. "Not like it would be a huge loss to society." He replied, stomping on Ryan's leg.
~
"What about you? What are your aspirations?"

Drayden looked at Torie. "Why don't we find somewhere more private to talk?"

Torie nodded. "Sure." She replied, standing up from the table.

Drayden stood up as well. "We shall be right back." She told her group.

"As shall I." Torie added, mainly looking at Sharp.
~
"But she forgave you. Does that not mean anything?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 01:29 AM

Ryan screamed out in pain, so loud and shrill that Leon had covered his ears. It had been surprisingly to break his leg, part of the bone protruding through his jeans. Ryan instinctively went to grab it, but upon seeing the bone he turned away and threw up a disgusting mess of vomit mixed with blood.

Leon snickered, "Want to change your answer to your question? Tell us you'll avoid Torie and we'll call you an ambulance."

"I... I still... I can't promise..."
-
"If you're going out of my sightlines, I have to go with you. I can't be caught not watching you, Torie." Sharp insisted.
-
"I didn't do it clear headed. Mine was all a mistake." Kevin shook his head, "But if she's using my cheating as an excuse to cheat herself, reminding me how much I hurt her, then she obviously didn't fully forgive me either. Don't get me wrong, I still love and want to be with her, but I'm not at the point that I feel like I can forgive her for what she did."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 01:35 AM

Joe bent down to his level. "Even if it puts your sister in danger. Her name is Jane, right. With those pretty brown eyes that are full of life and curiosity. And her smooth, silky brown hair." He replied, being careful not to step in the bloody vomit.

John looked at Ryan. "I would just avoid Victoria. Who knows what he would do to your sister."
~
Torie pursed her lips together. "Alright, but please just stay where you can see me. We do wish to talk in private."

Drayden squeezed Victor's shoulder. "I'll be right back." She whispered, kissing his cheek.
~
The counselor nodded. "Mmmhmm. What would she have to do to earn that forgiveness?"

((Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 01:52 AM

Ryan spat in his face. "Jane's innocent in all of this... don't hurt her.. I'll try to avoid Victoria... don't hurt my sister. She's done nothing wrong... she helped raise me... she's practically like a mother to me... she's an angel... I'd rather you kill me here than lay a hand on her."

"Try? You're going to have to do more than try."

"You guys broke my leg... isn't that enough payback...? Maybe you'd hurt me for Kevin... find it fun to beat up some punk @ss kid... but what is he? Your king? Yeah, he's a d@mn Ellingson, but he's not royalty. He's not a God. Does he pay you to do things like this for him because he's a coward who's afraid to fight me himself.... Why would you do this to me and then threaten to hurt an innocent woman in his honor?"

"Joe doesn't exactly have the same respect for women as soon do. Throwing out your sister's name was Joe's idea, not Kevin's, but since the one threatened is your sister, I'll look the other way." Leon said before kicking Ryan in the gut.

Ryan let out another groan, "Don't touch Jane... I won't go see Victoria again..."
-
Victor kissed her back, "We'll all be right here."

Sharp nodded. He sat as far away as he could without losing his vision of the two girls.

Victor turned to all the others, "So, things are awful tense between the two of you, and also that other girl Heather. Why?"

"Because Quinton 'gave' me to Alex as a gift for helping him with one of his evil little plans, and now I'm pregnant with twins and he's the father of one - but ever since I told him, he's been a total d*ck. He's also a hypocrite now, since he said he could never have a family with someone like me yet Heather's family is lower income than mine. My dad's the best defense lawyer in Chicago. And when I say the best, I mean he saved Quinton from jail after Quinton was in jail for his attempted murder on me. But what I'm saying is that my family is higher class than hers and he's perfectly happy starting a family with her. She's also just as much as a b*tch, so I'm pretty sure he's racist." xD

"Maybe he just doesn't like you." Victor replied simply.

"His fiancée is a racist, so I wouldn't be surprised if race has something to do with his dislike for me."

Victor laughed, "You know, Victoria seemed pretty upset that you're acting like this."

"I just answered your question. That's all."
-
"She needs to do whatever it takes to make me trust her again. Spend a lot of time with me while I'm here, make me feel loved. One of the many reasons I'm here is to help her forgive me for my cheating. No getting drunk means no more drunken mistakes."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-06-2014 at 10:52 AM.