Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-04-2014, 11:33 PM

She shook her head. "No. I will call you tomorrow, ok. Have a great dinner and I love you."
~
Rachel kissed his neck. "But if someone threatened your family, would you just accept it even if there was nothing to worry about?" She asked, kissing his neck some more.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-04-2014, 11:39 PM

"I love you too." Kevin blew her a kiss and hung up the call. Instantly, he went to the phone and called all the guys, telling them that Ryan was coming home early and would be back tonight. He told them to go 'meet' him at the airport.
-
Everyone else was ready and once again waiting on Torie.
-
David smirked, "You know I wouldn't, and I don't blame her. If anyone threatened you or the kids..." He turned and pinned her down, getting on top of her and kissing her neck, "I'd make sure they regret it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-04-2014, 11:45 PM

Joe snickered and went to pick up Scot and John.
~
Torie soon threw on a shirt and walked out into the living room. "Ready?" She asked, knowing the answer already.
~
Rachel closed her eyes, giving into him. "So, are you going to touch Natalie?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-04-2014, 11:54 PM

Leon also went. He met with the others outside the airport.

Ryan's plane was landing.
-
Ella nodded, "Yup."

Sharp also nodded. "Let's get going. Don't want to keep the AR leader waiting."
-
"I'll do what I have to in order to make sure my daughter is safe. Hopefully, I won't have to, and I certainly won't have her killed, if anything."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-04-2014, 11:59 PM

Joe had hired a guy to be waiting for Ryan. He was to act like Torie had hired a car service for him while he was on the plane.

Meanwhile, Joe, Scott, and John were waiting at an abandoned parking lot.
~
Torie nodded and followed them out.

By this time, Ash was feeling quite nice.
~
"That is good to hear. The poor girl is innocent in all of this so she doesn't deserve to lose her life over Sharp's inaction."

((one more post then bed.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-05-2014, 12:04 AM

Ryan soon left the airport with their hired driver, assuming that, Torie had hired him.
-
They soon met up with the AR. Sharp looked uneasy around a group of people that had been targetting Torie, but if she thought they were safe, then he was going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
-
"But that's not to say I won't harm her if necessary." David clarified, "I can't back out on my own threat."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-05-2014, 12:12 AM

The hired guy then drove them to the abandoned parking lot.

Joe opened the door and dragged Ryan out of the car. "Hello again, punk." He said, grinning devilishly.
~
Drayden smiled and walked over to Torie. "Victoria, so nice of you to join us." She said, genuinely.

Torie hugged her. "Thank you for the invitation. How about we find our seats and begin discussions?"

"Oh, no talk tonight. We do enough of that at the conferences. Let's drink and be merry. Let's make friends tonight and peace another." Drayden replied, slightly tipsy from the mixture of pain killers and alcohol.

Alex nodded. "Of course. Let's find our table and begin to build a friendship."
~
"Of course not, dear. But lets talk of something more....me." She purred, taking her nail up his spine.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-05-2014, 12:25 AM

Ryan looked at Joe, then to Leon, Scott, and John. He tried pulling his arm away from Joe, "Let me go, @sshole! I just want to go home. What the hell is this about?"

"What do you think?" Leon rolled his eyes. "Kevin's our friend, kid, and you f*cked our friend's fiance."

"So? I'm back here without her because she wants to be faithful to Kevin now. Why don't all of you, and that d*ck Kevin, get the f*ck over it?" Ryan growled.
-
Ella, of course, didn't drink. She did, however, immediately recognize Victor, Drayden, and especially Hawk. She blinked, "Oh my God... You three. I know you three... Jason, how are you? I'm sorry about that night. I totally ruined it. I promise I won't talk about my pregnancy or my psycho criminal ex-boyfriend this time." Ella let out a laugh.

Victor grinned, also buzzed already, "Oh, right! Ella. Ash, this is Ella. Remember how you saw that sad story on the news about her." Hinting at reminding her that Ella was the girl who's boyfriend Quinton killed and he had also r@ped her.
-
David kissed her and ran his hands up her shirt. "You are so incredibly sexy... Mm. That voice of yours... Your confidence... God, I love it."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-05-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-05-2014, 10:15 AM

Joe twisted it, almost to the point of breaking. "Because that wouldn't be any fun." He replied.

John came over and kicked Ryan in the stomach, hard. "Let's see just how much this little body can withstand, boys."
~
Drayden didn't remember Ella at all, as she had had a little too much to drink that night.

Hawk, on the other hand, remembered her but didn't want to. "I'm sorry...I had a couple that night and the latter part of the night is slightly hazy." He replied.

"OH! ELLA!" Ash squealed, looking at her. "I'm kind of-"

Drayden slipped a hand over her mouth. "She is kind of sorry to hear your boyfriend died. She didn't know the boy but what happened to him was awful."

Torie looked at Drayden. "Yes, yes it was."
~
Rachel ran her hand through his hair. "I could say the same thing about you...The protectiveness...the loyalty...I love you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-05-2014, 11:44 AM

Ryan, although internally outraged at John calling his body little (he worked hard to stay muscular xD), wasn't really in the place to argue. He groaned and winced. Squirming, he managed to get away from Joe and turned, throwing a punch straight at Joe's face.

Leon grabbed Ryan's arm before he could make contact. "Kid, there's no point in fighting back. There's 4 of us and-"

Ryan kicked Leon in the shin, and it caused Leon to let go. Ryan punched Leon in the gut. "Tell your boss that I thank him for being such an @sshole. If he didn't treat Torie like sh*t, she might not have let me f*ck her. So, tell him thanks, and that the two of us had lots of 'fun' together."
-
Ella looked away, "Yeah, but no use living in the past. I'm trying to move on. His murderer will get what's coming to him... eventually. I wish they'd find him and execute him, so he can burn in Hell." She paused. "Since this isn't exactly a positive conversation, especially for me, can we please talk about something else? Anything."

Just then, Heather came down. She had decided not to have dinner with them because she didn't want to be around Ella, but she did want to go to the gift shop and had forgotten to ask Alex for money. "Sorry to interrupt, but Alex honey, can I borrow your credit card? I want to go to the gift shop and pick out something to remember this trip by. Like, of course I'll remember it from the ring, but I want some silly novelty shirt or mug or something like that."

Ella glared at her.

Heather turned to the AR members, "Nice to meet you, I'm Heather. Alex's fiancée."

"And ex girlfriend of the devil."

"That's not normally how I'd introduce myself though. Obvi, Kyle and myself are absolutely through and he's a chapter of my life I'd like to forget. I'm with Alex now, which is a major upgrade."

"I don't know if I'd say major...."

"OH MY GOD, Ella! I come down here for one f*cking minute and you have to make d@mn sure you seize that opportunity to f*cking p*ss me off! Jesus f*cking Christ..."

"Lord's name-"

"IN VAIN. I know, and honestly shut the f*ck up before I get really f*cking angry." Heather turned back to Alex and her voice instantly sweetened, "Actually, better yet babe, just give me some cash. I wouldn't want to take your credit card off you, in case you're paying for your drinks."

"I hope you didn't talk like that around Alex and Torie's dad. It's so classy to say f*ck every other word."

With the alcohol in his system, Victor couldn't help but laugh and jokingly comment, "Quinton's a stronger man than I thought if he put up with the two of you."

O_o
-
David grinned and kissed her passionately, "I love you too.".
-
Meanwhile it was Kevin's turn to speak at group. He told them about how badly he felt like having a drink, and explained that his fiancée had slept with her ex for the previous few days.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-05-2014 at 07:34 PM.