Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-04-2014, 03:14 PM

Torie giggled as she blushed. "I wish you were here, too. I'll be home in a couple days, tho. Then you can have me all to yourself." She replied, as she started to dress.
~
Drayden ordered a blackberry mojito, a beer for Hawk, and a margarita for Ash.
~
Rachel rubbed his shoulder. "Alex still has some time to snap out of it. They are buying a house together and that will begin to either make or break the relationship. Why don't you pull him into work with you? Send him to conferences where he and Heather can both see how life will be like. This way, you are helping to peel the wool off his eyes as well as not interfere in the usual way."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-04-2014, 03:21 PM

Kevin resisted an urge to say, I doubt you wished I was there for the past few days when you had someone else to fill that urge. Or, All to myself? So I don't have to share you with another man?

But instead, he replied with, "I can't wait, love."
-
"Do you think Alex would actually want to go to any conferences with me though? He told me he finds my speeches boring, and full of lies." David rolled his eyes, "Maybe he'll be a little less rude after my behaviour at lunch, since I did try and be kind to that girl, which seems to be rather important to him. That would be a good idea, though."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-04-2014, 03:31 PM

She smiled. "So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?"
~
"I think that it wouldn't hurt to ask. Plus, Victoria might be able to talk him into it. She seems to have a way of getting through to him." Rachel walked into the room with him and lead him over to the bed. She then started to massage his back. "Alex just needs to realize what Heather's true intentions are. She sees Alex as her personal ATM, which he probably is. Just like you, when he cares about someone, he spends lavishly on them."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-04-2014, 03:37 PM

"Mine? Group therapy and then whatever I feel like. Probably song writing, maybe if I'm lazy I'll watch TV instead."
-
"Although the people I spend lavishly on don't sit on their @sses and expect gifts." David relaxed into the massage. "I want what's best for both Alex and Victoria, and now also for my grandchild. They see me as being rather aggressive in my tactics, but everything I say and do for them is out of love."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-04-2014, 03:45 PM

Torie nodded. She was now in a pair of black dress pants and a pink leopard bra. "That sounds nice. How are you feeling without the alcohol?" She asked, trying to decided between a simple maroon shirt or a red and striped shirt.
~
"I know that sweetie, but...look at it from their point of view. Victoria did just find out you are her father and George was just murdered. She was close George and with what happened to her at the Program she isn't exactly the most trusting at the moment. Give her some time to come to terms with things and be like you were earlier. They both seemed to respond better to that. George was never harsh to Victoria like you were on Alex and she also has your stubbornness. Plus, she is quite defiant so she doesn't respond well to threats. Which reminds me, what did you two talk about in the cab ride?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-04-2014, 03:51 PM

"Clear headed and physically I feel pretty good, but I... I really want a drink. It's not easy." Kevin sighed. "I have to keep trying though."
-
David stifled a laugh, "She might not respond well to threats, but she sure is learning from me how to deal threats out. She told me that Sharp is doing an amazing job and if I lay a hand on Natalie, she's going to break up with Kevin and run off with the baby."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-04-2014, 11:08 PM

She looked at him. "Well, I am proud of you. Incredibly proud of you." She replied, smiling. "Have you heard from Casey when you are going on tour?"
~
Rachel had to stifle a laugh herself. "Well, she is your daughter and apparently she has your quick learning skills. Do you think she is serious?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-04-2014, 11:16 PM

"Yeah, May to June. I'll be back for the summer." Kevin told her. "Recording is in March to April. And I'm glad you're proud of me. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you."
-
"Knowing Victoria? Yes. She wouldn't lie about her intentions - however, I also know she has difficulty doing hurtful things to people she cares about. She would like to make good on her threat, but I'm not sure she would be emotionally and mentally able to do it knowing breaking up with Kevin would crush him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-04-2014, 11:23 PM

She blew him a kiss. "And the baby. So, I will also get to see you April. Maybe I can set up some interviews then on some nanny's. I would like to pick the nanny out together."
~
"But, I think she would do it to make a point to you. I would never tell her this as I know she would deny it but David, she is trying to make you proud. Going after the Program harder than ever, making viable threats, and turning more into a mini you...she wants to show you that she can make you proud."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-04-2014, 11:29 PM

"I would like that to." Kevin nodded. "And of course, also for our baby. Anyway... I should let you go. I know you have dinner to get to. Anything you want to talk about before I say goodbye to you for the night?"
-
David looked surprised, "You think so? Unfortunately though, I'd rather she stick to making me proud by being with Mr. Ellingson than by trying to ruin me and my business. She certainly is acting more and more like me though. She does make me proud. Well, regardless, if Sharp is doing as good of a job as she says he is, she wouldn't need any threats. If she's right, Natalie will be perfectly safe."