Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-03-2014, 06:29 PM

Rachel shook her head. "So not only will you not have a job but you will be of no worth to your husband. What do you have to say about this, David?"

Torie cringed. Heather was not helping her own case.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-03-2014, 06:36 PM

"Nothing, Rachel. I am not saying anything. I want to, but I shouldn't." David shook his head.

Heather held Alex's hand under the table. "Mrs. Freemon, I will be 'of worth'. There's so much more to a person's value and worth than the money they make. We're in love, and I make Alex happy - that's priceless."

It's not priceless though, that's what wh*res are for - especially for the kind of 'happiness' that you give to my son. David thought to himself.

"You have the wrong idea of me, I think. Alex, you've been awfully quiet. A little help here, babe?" Heather said, squeezing his hand.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-03-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 07:12 PM

Alex squeezed her hand back, holding in his own anger. "I think...it is time to leave. Obviously these two are just going to stay closed minded and ask questions in which only make you look horrible. I love this woman and that is that. Agree or not, we are getting married and that is that." He replied, standing up. "Come on, Heather."

Torie sighed. "Well, at least we got to the main course this time." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 07:17 PM

"Alex, please, sit down and finish eating. I haven't said anything, and Rachel will stop, won't you, darling?" David insisted. He was kind of annoyed that even though he had tried his best to be quiet, Alex still was trying to leave. If he knew Alex was going to storm out anyway, he would have been brutally honest. "I only want to sit through a meal together for once."

Heather sat back down. "Alex, it's okay. I can handle whatever they say about me. We'll finish our meal, and then we'll go. It'll only be, like, another 10 minutes."

"Exactly. Although, I noticed you're done your salad, Heather. Would you like dessert? Austrian desserts are simply the best. They make incredible fine pastries." David offered.

"Maybe... if they have a low fat option." Heather said, considering it. She found it quite odd of David to have asked her so nicely.

"Nonsense. Try their chocolate cake. In Austria, it's called Sachertorte. It's divine."

"Um, okay. Sure."

"Anyone else want dessert? And perhaps a coffee? Coffee is quite popular here in Vienna."

Heather blinked. David's tone was strangely warm and kind. He sounded... like a typical, caring father. David, of course, was doing this to help try and persuade his son to stay. He knew acting kind to Heather was the only possibly way to get Alex to stay.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-03-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 11:04 PM

Alex stood standing for a moment.

"Alex, please." Torie replied, looking up at her brother.

Alex sighed and reluctantly sat back down. "Coffee would be nice."

"And I will have a piece of cake as well." Torie said, smiling at her parents.

Rachel also opted for coffee, this time staying silent.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 11:11 PM

David called the server over, ordering a coffee for everyone at the table, as well as two slices of chocolate cake for Heather and Torie.

((After?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 11:19 PM

Soon the lunch was over.

Alex quickly stood up. "Torie, we will see you back at the hotel. Goodbye Rachel. Father." He said, helping Heather up.

"Ok. I should be there shortly. With Sharp."

Rachel smiled. "Nice to meet you, dear. Have a great rest of your trip."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 11:23 PM

"Yes, nice to have a formal meeting with you, Heather." David said.

"Yeah... thanks. Nice to meet you too." Heather replied and waved goodbye before leaving with Alex.

Once the young couple left, David let out a sigh, "That was a challenge."
-
Heather walked out of the restaurant with Alex. "Torie's mom is a bit of a b*tch." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 11:29 PM

((LOL))

"Geez, Mother, could you have been any more asinine? You just couldn't stop pulling punches at her." Torie replied, "At least Father had enough sense to shut up."

"She is going to break his heart. She is nothing but a gold digging wh*re who will run him dry. He needs to realize that."

"Possibly, but not right now. He is too blinded by his love for her to listen to anything you have to say. Let him have his fun, possibly grow a little, and then you can have your opinions. It would do you good to not judge him. To hold your tongue and allow fate to take its course."
~
Alex chuckled. "Told you. She is just like my father but possibly worse. Jury is still out on that. I'm sorry to have put you through that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 11:36 PM

David shook his head, "Trust me, I really waned to say something. It was very difficult to stay nice and quiet. Rachel is right. But then again, so are you Victoria. He won't listen right now. She admitted to not wanting to work, and instead spend her free time shopping, and said it was okay because in exchange she makes Alex happy. Sounds like a wh*re to me. Sounds like a money for s'ex type relationship. But... There's nothing we can say. Hopefully he grows out of this quickly before they get married."
-
"No, it's fine. I don't care about what they think of me anyway." Heather said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "They don't know me, or our relationship. They're judging me based on appearance, class, and answers to stupid questions."