Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-03-2014, 03:28 PM

((sorry, internet went out))

Torie nodded. "Of course. How are the wedding plans going?"

"They are going well. It is going to be a smaller wedding, only 50 to 100 people but just close friends and family."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-03-2014, 04:11 PM

"You, of course, would all be invited." David added.

"I do love weddings." Heather said, picking out all the vegetables from her salad before eating the lettuce. She took a very small piece of Alex's duck.

"Have any of you decided on a date?"

"Alex and I only just got engaged, so I haven't really thought about it. I've always wanted a summer wedding though." Heather replied. "We're thinking about buying a house though, when we get back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 04:16 PM

Rachel raised a brow.

"A small house. One or two bedrooms with nice backyard, nice kitchen and living room. Something just to get us started." Alex clarified.

"And why would you need anything bigger? Not like you are going to have children." Rachel added.

"MOTHER!" Torie chastised. "How dare you say something like that!"

"But it is the truth, Victoria."

"And it is cruel. No matter if it is the truth or not, it is cruel and uncalled for."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 04:24 PM

"It's okay, Tor." Heather assured her. "Mrs. Freemon, Alex and I do want to adopt one day, or we might even have other options available. I want to see if my eggs are still good. If they are, we can always get a surrogate."

"And if not?"

"Then we'll adopt. I want to be a mother eventually."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 04:41 PM

Torie shook her head, still appalled by her mother's choice of words.

Rachel still didn't look pleased. "Of course. Adoption is always an option. What would you like to do for a living, Heather?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 04:46 PM

"Cheerleader for a pro sports team, or a gymnast or dancer. I used to do gymnastics as a child. It's how I got into cheerleading in the first place. Other than that, I just want to be the best wife I can be."

David resisted the urge to comment on what he felt like she could've meant by that.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 05:00 PM

"So basically nothing. You just expect Alexander to support your lavish lifestyle?"

"Heather and I have already talked about this. We do both know what we want in life and with my job plans, I will have an abundance of money to support us."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 05:10 PM

"Financially, you're right, I'll be doing basically nothing, but that's not all life is about. I'm going to help support Alex with my love and with my emotional support for everything he wants to do. In exchange for my love and emotional support, yes, he'll financially support us. If Alex ever wanted me to work, then I'd find a job, but it's not... necessary."

David focused heavily on his meal, trying not to call Heather a gold digger again, even though he really wanted to. He didn't want to get into another argument over lunch with his children.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 05:18 PM

Torie was quite impressed with David; she didn't think he had in him to be quiet.

"So, then what are you going to do when Alex is away at work or on business trips? Just sit at home and clean?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 05:24 PM

"Clean, look after any children when we have some, and I'll come up with some hobbies, maybe run a book club. Or, maybe I'll do some sort of little job from home, like be a yoga instructor, or maybe I'll learn how to sew or make jewelery, and sell whatever I make." She paused, "OH, or go shopping. I love shopping. I'm not sure yet."

David's face was almost red from holding his opinions back. xD