Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-03-2014, 01:20 PM

Torie nodded. "Yes, I am ready. A large salad for me and then the roasted duck with vegetables."

"I'll have the filet chicken with potatoes and vegetables." Rachel replied.

"I'll have the duck as well." Alex ordered. handing his menu over. "Heather, love, you can always have some of my duck if you wish."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-03-2014, 01:37 PM

"Just a small salad for me." Heather said. She kissed his cheek, "And I might take you up on that. I've never had duck."

"I'll have the schnitzel and potatoes." David finished the order for the server, "And it's past noon, so I'll also order a bottle of your finest white wine."

Once the server left with their order, David asked, "Alex, Heather, how did you two meet?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 01:40 PM

"Through Victoria, actually. Heather was part of the resistance and spent a lot of time at Victoria's house." Alex replied. "After she broke up with her ex, we started talking and here we are now."

Torie enjoyed the cliff note version of his story, as he excluded the fact that this all really happened while Quinton was in jail with Alex.

"So I guess your happily ever after is all due to me, brother." She teased.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 01:49 PM

"And I also spent some time with Torie because she was part of my cheerleading squad while I was the head cheerleader." Heather added. "So yeah, we do have Victoria to thank I guess."

"Talking about what? No offense, but I do not see you two having much in common." David said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 01:55 PM

"Talking about anything you can think of. We both enjoy football and other American sports. I am also introducing her to some of the British sports. We also talk about what we want from life and it is very similar. What exactly are you looking for?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 02:02 PM

"There's just only so much you can discuss being from such vastly different worlds, that I was curious as to what my son would have in common with a girl like you, Heather."

Heather shrugged. "Obviously we don't have everything in common, but sometimes opposites attract to. What we do have in common though, for sure, is that we both love each other. My ex and I had a lot in common, but it also meant we brought out the bad side of one another. Alex and I do the opposite of that. We use our differences to help better one another, and balance each other out. I'll admit that I'm a little wild, and Alex keeps me somewhat more grounded, so I don't do anything too crazy. And I add a little fun and spontaneity to Alex's life so he doesn't get too dull and serious. Balance."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 02:12 PM

"But what is your concrete foundation? What is the one thing that you can build upon during your marriage?" Rachel asked.

"Love. As simple as that. We both love each other and care about each other enough to communicate our issues. It is not going to be easy but something worth fighting for is never easy." Alex replied.

"And, might I ask, what about you two? You ask what Alex's and Heather's foundation is but what about your own? Yes, you grew up together and brought me into this life but what makes that right for a marriage?" Torie asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 02:23 PM

"Rachel and I have been in love for nearly 20 years now. That's a longer than any of you have been alive. If anyone has a right to use 'love' as a foundation for their marriage, it would be us, not any of you who have rushed into engagements within the first few months of dating." David reminded. "Rachel and I are stronger together than we are apart, and it has been difficult for us living with other people. Now, we can finally be together, and yes, get married. I don't need my engagement coming into question."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 02:29 PM

"Oh, so now I am also rushing into marriage. Even tho this is someone in which you would love for me to be married to." Torie replied. "Just say the word, Father, and I will end this engagement. I wouldn't want to disappoint you."

"What exactly are you getting at?" Rachel asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-03-2014, 02:33 PM

"Don't be like that, Victoria. Things are moving a little fast between you and Mr. Ellingson, but you are pregnant. You should be committed to him. I do not want you to end the engagement. Now, please, let's get off the subject. I would like to have a nice meal together." David said, as the food and wine was arriving. He poured himself a glass and started eating.