Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-02-2014, 10:05 PM

Joe rolled his eyes and pushed Kenny's head down as he walked past. He then went into the bathroom with him. "Yes, your highness."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-02-2014, 10:14 PM

"Yes... Honestly, I feel incredibly awful for what I'm about to say but... Fine, you may teach her a lesson, with a few conditions. Firstly, she obviously can't know this had anything to do with me. Secondly, do NOT hurt my child. My child dies, and you die. I'm not even going to sugarcoat that. I will have you murdered. And thirdly, I want to come in and 'save her' from you. Obviously you won't fight me, so I won't have to really have anything to be scared of, and you can run away after I throw one punch. Therefore, we have to get it up so that it takes place here. I'll be conveniently out of my cabin in group or something, when she comes over to visit, and then I'll come back, scare you away, and I'll be her hero."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 10:19 PM

Joe laughed. "All this trouble for some spoiled b*tch. Fine. I'll do as you ask and not hurt the child. But just to let you know, it won't be pretty and neither will she after its all said and done."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 10:22 PM

"Try not to take it too far, Joe... That's all I can say. I'll call you about it when I'm ready. And don't tell the other guys I said yes to this."

Kevin walked out of the bathroom.

((Skip ahead to after the conference...?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 10:29 PM

After it was David's turn to speak, there were a couple more speakers. One was someone who had went through the Program, another was one who lost a friend who had gone into the Program and came out, and the last one was someone who had a friend helped by the Program.

Soon it was time for lunch. Rachel slipped her hand into David's, expecting Vivian to leave.

Torie looked at Alex and Heather. "My mother will also be joining us."

"Oh..lovely.."

((didn't know if you wanted David to speak, so if so just let me know.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 10:34 PM

Vivian rolled her eyes and did leave, going with the rest of David's entourage - minus one of his bodyguards - back to the hotel.

"Don't mind Keller. He's just for additional safety. Let's go meet up with Victoria, Alex, and his fiancée... whatever her name is."
-
Heather shrugged, "Sure. I haven't met her before... what's she like?"

Sharp stood with them, intending on going as well, for protection.

Ryan headed out without bothering to say a goodbye.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 10:37 PM

Rachel smiled. "Yes, let's. Hopefully this lunch goes better than...usual."
~
"Quite like our father." Torie replied. "But softer, in a way." She added, watching Ryan leave.

"Go after him." Alex said, watching her.

"I can't. I need to make a decision and stick by it. That is what I am doing."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 10:40 PM

"If we all manage to sit through the entire meal, that would be a bonus." David laughed.
-
"Just go say goodbye, at least. It'll only take a minute. We'll cover for you." Heather said.

Ryan sat outside the building, waiting for a cab to come by.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 10:44 PM

Rachel chuckled, "Can't be any worse than the last one."
~
Torie was about to protest when Alex shoved her towards the door. "Go. Now."

She sighed and walked outside. She looked around until she saw him sitting. She was quite tempted to just walk inside and say she couldn't find him but, as always, her heart pained to be near him. She walked over and sat down.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 10:48 PM

David walked with Rachel over to Alex and Heather. "Rachel, this is Alex's fiancée."

Heather blushed and showed off the ring, "Yep, that's me. My name's Heather, nice to meet you."
-
Ryan looked at her, and then away, "Don't you have a lunch to attend?"