Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-02-2014, 08:46 PM

Rachel kissed her husband. "Just good luck dear. Not that you need it of course." She replied.

Torie had a ridiculously smug look on her face. "See you both at lunch." She replied, before walking away to join her friends.
~
Alex leaned into her. "You are always going to get me into trouble, aren't you." xD
~
Joe, John, and Scott soon turned up.

Joe was quite displeased when they took his 24 pack away from him. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-02-2014, 08:56 PM

Ella motioned for Torie to sit with her.

Heather smirked mischievously. "Probably. Hope you don't have a problem with that."
-
Leon and Kenny also went over. Kevin had politely told Aimee he wanted some time with his friends.

He opened the door for them, "Hey, guys. Welcome to my temporary home."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 09:05 PM

Torie gladly sat down.

Alex kissed her cheek. "Never." xD
~
Aimee didn't mind as she wanted to rest anyways.

Joe looked around. "It looks....small."

John rolled his eyes. "Compared to what he is used to living in, probably. But he doesn't need a mansion to get over this alcohol issue."

Scott shrugged. "How are you, Kev?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 09:13 PM

As soon as David took the stage, Heather started doing 'stuff' to Alex under the jacket. XD

Ella happened to look over and rolled her eyes. She whispered to herself, "
So disgusting..."
-
"There's not even a bedroom. I sleep on a pull out sofa bed." He replied to Joe. He then sighed, "I really miss drinking, that's for sure... I could really use a beer today - Victoria's in Vienna for a week long business trip and her ex went with her. You remember, that kid from the bar? Yeah, and she just confessed to me this morning that she had been sharing a room with him and having s'ex with him for the past few days."

Leon bit his lip, "Ouch, harsh, man."

Kenny said, "Sorry to hear that, Kevin. Not exactly good news for an alcoholic to deal with when they're trying to get sober..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 09:22 PM

Torie just paid attention to her father as she took notes.

Greg nodded with Ella.

Alex bit his lip as he tried to keep composure.
~
Joe shook his head. "Should have let me finish showing the b*tch her place. Would have solved that issue."

Scott rolled his eyes. "No. That wouldn't have helped. That would actually make things worse."

"Well, better to deal with this now rather then later. At least here you cannot drink."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 09:30 PM

"I'd rather not deal with this at all. I didn't think she'd do this to me, especially now that we're engaged and she's pregnant with my child as she f*cking another man." Kevin shook his head, "Anyway, I called you guys here because when Ryan gets back to America, I want him beat up so badly, he's afraid to even go near Victoria again. I want to mess with something he loves... He loves football, he loves working out... Break his leg."

Kenny rapidly shook his head, "No way. Never. I'm not hurting anyone."

"I expected that from you, Ken. What about the rest of you?"

"... I don't know, man... Sure. Just this once though. You're my friend, Kev, and bros help out other bros."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 09:35 PM

Scott was quite...hesitant. "Kevin, are you sure that is what you want to do? I mean, Victoria wasn't exactly pleased with you the first time we beat the sh*t out of him."

Joe smiled. "I'm game. We does he get back into town?"

John shrugged. "Sure...why not?"

Joe thought for a moment. "Do I get to also put Victoria in her place?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 09:41 PM

"Victoria won't know it was my decision. Make sure to tell Ryan that if he tells her who it was who attacked him, he'll end up having more than just his leg broken. She'll think it was the AR, or her father, or maybe she'll assume he fell down the stairs." Kevin shrugged. "But yes, I'm sure. He's nearly beat me to death before, and now he's slept with Torie again after the warning we gave him last time? He needed to be taught a lesson."

He turned to Joe, "Don't hurt Victoria. If you want to talk to her, yell at her, whatever... go ahead, but if I see one bruise or scratch on her... next favor I ask of the rest of the guys will be to take you out. Ryan should be getting back in a few days. I'll ask Torie and find out when exactly, and then call and tell you guys when I find out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 09:46 PM

Joe shook his head. "Kev, she needs to be taught a lesson and who better to give it to her than me. Your friend."

Scott sighed. "Fine..I'll go. But more to make sure Joe and John don't kill the boy."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM

"Thanks, Scott.... Joe, come with me. We'll talk about this more privately." Kevin said, walking to the bathroom, as it was the only room in the cabin with a door.

Kenny was still shaking his head, "Don't listen to anything he says, Kevin. This is your pregnant fiancée he's talking about."