Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-02-2014, 12:45 AM

Rachel hugged him back. "I missed you too, love." She whispered, before turning to Vivian. "That would be Mrs. Freemon, too you. Or the future Mrs. Rice. Whichever you prefer. And trust me, Vivian, I have heard plenty about you...and your ...talents." She added, looking at Vivian in disgust.
~
He sighed. "Father would like to have lunch with you, myself, and Torie. I told her no but she pleaded with me to come with her. I wanted to know what you thought before I said anything else."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-02-2014, 12:50 AM

"Oh, did you, Mrs. Freemon? Did you hear that from your fiancé or from your daughter's fiancé?" Vivian hissed through a smile.

"Viv, Rachel. Don't argue, please."
-
"... He wants me to be there...?' Heather blinked. "Uh... Sure. As long as he doesn't pretty much go on about me being a gold digging wh*re again."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 01:02 AM

Rachel ignored him. "Let's just say I have worked with some of your.... clients. And they do spill so many secrets when properly tempted. And David, darling, we are not fighting. Merely have a discussion. Right, harlot. I mean, Vivian. Da.mn slip of a tongue." Rachel replied, also smiling sweetly.
~
"If he says one negative thing towards you I swear we will leave. I am mainly suggesting it because Torie pleaded me into asking you. I will not stand to have him call you names, love." Alex replied, holding her hand.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 01:10 AM

"You make me sound like a p'rostitute. I'm an assistant, Mrs. Freemon. I understand why you're acting this way though. I'm used to women being jealous of me and, as you so delicately put it, my talents when dealing with men. But you shouldn't worry much, I'm not sleeping with your fiancé, Mrs. Freemon. Not right now, anyway."

"Vivian, we went through this yesterday with Victoria. One more word about my fiancée, my daughter, or Mr. Ellingson, and I will have to fire you."

Vivian turned to David and nodded. "Yes, sir. I'm so sorry. I've been such a [naughty girl... Maybe I need to be punished." Her seductive tone was really just to annoy Rachel.
-
Heather hugged him and smiled, "Alright. In that case, I guess we can try. He is your father, after all."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 01:18 AM

Rachel resisted the urge to smack Vivian. "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'm sure it could be arranged." She replied, a hint of darkness in her tone.

Torie walked over. "Mother, I...I didn't know you were coming." She said, slightly surprised. She then looked at Vivian. "God, you're still here. I figured my father would have tired of you by now. You've lost your usefulness"
~
Alex hugged her back.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 01:21 AM

"Yes, your mother is coming to have lunch with us, and then I believe she's staying the night."

Vivian glared at Rachel, and then Torie. "I'm still useful. I'm still able to assist and service Mr. Rice's every need. No need to be rude."

((Going to bed soon. Sleepy. :/))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 01:30 AM

"Actually, I will be staying the remainder of the conferences. My boss fell ill in Italy therefore those meetings have been rescheduled." Rachel replied. "And lunch sounds fabulous with my two favorite people."

"Heather and Alex may be joining us. Have not heard from Alex a true yes, tho." Torie replied, before turning to Vivian. "How are you still useful? I believe your...services tend to be more apt in the bedroom and not in the ways of business. With my mother here, you are not needed."

((no biggie. I am going to bed here soon too))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 01:38 AM

"I hope Alex and his fiancée do join us. I would love to get to know her... better, given the circumstances of their relationship." David said, not sounding too enthralled with his son with someone like Heather.

Vivian rolled her eyes, "I still get him his morning coffee and crumpets, and I bring his clothes to the dry cleaners, and such little things... why, unless you're offering a job servicing your fiancée, I think I'll make do with a non sexual relationship with your father. Why isn't Kevin here, anyway? I'm surprised you didn't bring him with you? He must be awfully lonely... poor man... if only I knew where he was to cheer him up."

"VIVIAN. Serious. One last chance." David yelled at her. To Torie and Rachel he said, "Ignore her."

((Alright, night!))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-02-2014, 01:44 AM

((Night!))

Torie, unlike her mother, was not nearly as controlled with her emotions. She immediately turned to Vivian, ready to teach her a lesson. xD

Rachel placed a hand on her daughter's shoulders. "Enough, Victoria. Let this harlot have her fun. It is you and I who have your father's heart. She cannot change that."

Torie glared at Vivian before turning to her mother. "I must join my friends. It was nice to see you mother. Til lunch." She replied, walking turning and walking away.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 11:17 AM

Vivian rolled her eyes, annoyed with all the attitude from the Freemon women. "Mr. Rice, sir, it's time for us to prepare for your speech. You're needed on the stage in ten."

"Thank you for reminding me, Vivian. Well, Rachel, honey, it was lovely to see you despite my employee's rudeness. She seems to forget here place. And Vivian, before you say it, I'm not going to show you your place by any means that would be inappropriate to my wife. Instead, I'm deducting your weekly pay from 1000£, to 800."

"But that's 800£ gone every month, sir. That's a whole month's rent for my flat."

"Buy less clothing then, Vivian. Spend your money a little more wisely, and I'll give you that money back a little at a time once you learn to keep your lip injected mouth shut in front of my wife and daughter."

Vivian looked down, "Yes, sir."

"Good." He turned back to Rachel and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her and said, "Anything you wish to speak to me about before I get on stage, my love?"
-
Ryan and Ella were both quiet, while Heather was sitting next to Alex, whispering dirty things in his ear. xD

"You know what your father would really hate...? If instead of listening to his speech, you were completely focused on me." She threw her jacket over his lap and moves her hand down his chest, to under the jacket, rubbing his thigh. "Nobody will know if you try really hard to keep your composure..."

Ella looked over at them, glad she wasn't the one sitting next to them. xD
-
Kevin was having another bad dream.

It felt so real. He was back in his condo, sitting on his red leather couch, when he heard the doorbell ring. Anxious thinking it was Torie, he walked to the door with a smile on his face, "Victoria, you came back, I-"

When Kevin opened the door, Ryan was standing there with a smug grin on his face. "Victoria's not coming back to you."

"That's not true. She said she was. She said we were going to work things out."

Ryan walked in and shut the door behind him. "Physically, she might come back, but emotionally... her heart belongs to me."

Kevin shook his head, "No... she loves me too."

"Your fiancée sure sounded like she loves me when she was screaming my name in bed the other day." Ryan replied. Through mocking moans, mimicking Torie's voice, "Ooh, Ryan, my big strong manly man... yes... you're so strong..."

"Stop..."

"Oh my God, Ryan-"

"STOP IT."

Ryan stopped, but smirked, "Stop, or what? You'd never hit me. You'd get your ass kicked."

"I-"

"No matter what you do, remember, it was my name she was screaming in pleasure while we were in Vienna. And every time you called, she was reluctant to even pick up. She was glad you were stuck here so she and I could be alone... So she could be away from you. She's only with you because of the baby."

Kevin was starting to get visibly p*ssed off. "I am going to make you regret this, Ryan. You will never touch Victoria again. If I even see you anywhere near her..."

"I'm always with her in her heart and her head, so good luck with that."

"I'm going to make you pay for sleeping with my fiancée, you brutish low class loser. You messed with something I love, I'm going to go after something you love."

Kevin woke up, holding his head, "F*cking hate having bad dreams. I wish I could go back to not having any dreams whatsoever..." He walked over to the landline phone and called his friend Leon. Not wanting to say anything too crazy in front of Aimee, he just told Leon to bring the guys and come visit him at the rehab center as soon as they all could, because he wanted to ask them to do him a favor.

Leon agreed and called John, Scott, Kenny, and Joe, telling them all to meet him at Lakeshore Recovery to go see Kevin.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-02-2014 at 05:37 PM.