Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-28-2014, 12:53 AM

Alex pursed his lips together. "I'm sure she didn't mean to make you feel bad."

Greg nodded. "But he is right. She does have that uncanny ability."

"And she is pregnant. Hormones are b*tch." Janie added.
~
Torie smiled at him. "Actually no. Rough morning being pregnant. Morning sickness, hormones...not exactly the highlight of my morning. Plus, lots of personalities...lots of fires to put out." She looked at Drayden. "What about you? How are you feeling?"

"Like sh*t. Shoulder hurts like nothing else but I'm sure you understand. Besides, I have friends around who have my back no matter what."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-28-2014, 01:04 AM

"Thanks, Greg." Ryan patted his back. "And maybe she didn't mean to, but she does it all the time. If it's the hormones, then she shouldn't take it out on me. I'm not the one that knocked her up. Kevin should be the only one having to put up with her being a b*tch - that's what he gets for not wearing a condom." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Not that they work 100% if the time. Just ask Alex." Ella folded her arms.
-
Victor put an arm around Drayden. "We're all pretty close, and we're taking good care of our friend here, just like she would for any of us if we were the ones shot."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2014, 01:14 AM

"I'm sure he is. With the way it sounded like over the phone this morning..." Janie replied.

"And that's also what bc is for, is it not, Ella." Alex replied, rolling his own eyes. "But, that's right, you're too much of a Christian girl to do that." -.-
~
Dray smiled. "He's right. We're like a family. We always protect each other and nothing comes between that."

Torie nodded. "And that's how you should be. I mean, hell, we spend enough time together to be family." She joked.

Dray laughed as well. "Why don't you come to dinner tonight? Bring some of your resistance crew as well. It would be nice to get to know the person behind the cameras."

"I will...under one request."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"Your name. I wish to know your name. You know mine and calling you Agent 2 just sounds weird."

Dray chuckled. "Fair enough. My name is..." She thought for a moment whether to tell Victoria her name or her AR name. "My name is Drayden. As for the rest of them here. It is up to them if they wish to say their name."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-28-2014, 01:27 AM

"Good, he should be getting his ass handed to him for being such an @ss to her. He deserves that. And he deserved her cheating on him too, because he's a cheating piece of sh*t."

Heather said, "Does that mean Lacey should cheat on you because you're a cheating piece of sh*t?"

Ryan blinked, having not considered that so much. "It's... different?"

Ella glared at Alex, "My parents would have killed me if I even asked to be on birth control because they would have known I was having se'x."

"So you were pretty much asking to get pregnant then." Heather said. "If you just let Kyle and whoever else you were sleeping with have unprotected s'ex with you."

"Shut up, Heather. And everyone other than Kyle used protection, and he actually did the first time he and I were together."

"Whatever, El." Heather shook her head, "Then leave Alex alone. You would have been pregnant even if his condom didn't malfunction, since you were with Kyle. They'd just both be his kids instead, so you should actually be thanking Alex."
-
"Victor." He told Torie.

His real name was John, but he would never tell her that because not even Dray knew that, so he also went with his AR name.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2014, 01:37 AM

Alex shook his head as he bit back many thoughts that Stanley would kill him for saying. xD

Janie rolled her eyes. "Because Alex is so kind to her. So Ella made a mistake. Big whoop. Doesn't mean she is the only one who has to pay for it."
~
"Hawk."

"Ash."

"Nice to meet all of you." Torie replied, as the elevator doors opened. She quickly stepped out. "It was nice talking with all of you. I shall see you at the conferences."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-28-2014, 08:28 AM

"Thanks, Janelle. It means a lot that you're standing up for me." Ella smiled at her.

"Seriously, Janie? Alex used protection, and it just didn't work. That's not his fault. He did his part to prevent it, and Ella didn't, so why should Alex have to do anything more than what he's doing? He's been willing to pay for any expenses she needs, but now with the adoption, the adoptive family pays for it. And Ella's not exactly nice to him, either, so she doesn't deserve Alex to be nice to her. He's tried, and she's always just a b*tch to him." Heather said, kissing Alex's cheek. "Don't stick up for Ella and put Alex down just because you're jealous and in love with me."
-
Victor waved, "Yeah, see ya soon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2014, 12:09 PM

Before Janie could replied, Greg stepped in the middle. "Enough, guys. We are supposed to be friends, like a family. Yeah, we can bicker but this...this is horrible. This is nothing but hatred. We are in a foreign country surrounded by foes and by people who are watching our every move. Let's not give them a reason to doubt us."
~
Drayden smiled at Torie. "Good luck today."

"Same to you. Let me know where you would like to meet up for dinner."

"Hotel restaurant?"

"Perfect. See you soon."

Dray nodded and then walked away with the group. "I think...I think Victoria and I could build quite the relationship."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-28-2014, 12:34 PM

"I'm sorry, Greg, but I am not friends with them." Ella hissed at Alex and Heather.

"Good, we're not friends with you either." Heather replied.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Greg's right. Stop this. Wait until we're back. at least."
-
Sharp had taken the stairs and managed to catch up to Torie. "Victoria, you shouldn't be alone. You should have let me take the elevator with you."
-
Victor shrugged, "Yeah, maybe... just don't forget about the AR. She's good at persuasion."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2014, 04:36 PM

Greg shook his head. "But we all used to be friends once. We all used to be a family...." He muttered, quite upset.
~
"Sorry. I just...I just needed to get away." She replied, rubbing her temples.
~
Dray rubbed his arm. "And so am I. We are both leading organizations and we both need certain things. Don't worry, hun."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-28-2014, 05:47 PM

"Yeah, but El-"

"Heather!" Ryan glared. "Seriously, stop it. One more word out of you, and I'm going to kick Alex's ass - because I can't hit girls."

"Well, that's hardly fair..." Heather muttered.

"And Ella, wipe that look off your face."

"Fine..." Ella pouted.

"Good. As soon as everyone's back, I am setting up a group meeting with Doc so we can all start working towards being friends again - or at least civil." Ryan said authoritatively. "We're not children. Heather, Alex, you two are 18 - you're legally adults, so act like it."
-
Sharp nodded. "Unfortunately, it's dangerous to get too far away from me. But getting away from the others is fine by me."
-
Victor shook his head, "Fine... If you say so, Dray."