Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-27-2014, 10:34 PM

"Sure. I will call you when I get a chance, ok. I have conferences all day and then David wants to have lunch as well plus the gang wants to go out into the city...I probably won't stay out late tho. I haven't exactly been getting a lot of sleep nor been sleeping well....But I do have to go. I'll talk with you soon. Love you." She replied, then hung up. She was soon walking out of her bedroom door. "Let's go." She mumbled, walking straight out the door.
~
Drayden walked into the bathroom with him, closing the door behind her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-27-2014, 10:41 PM

Kevin turned to Aimee. "I hope that went okay..."
-
Everyone followed her out.

Sharp walked right to Torie, "Were you still talking to him? I thought he said he wasn't going to talk to you until you were home, but I could've sworn I heard you talking to him on speaker phone."
-
Victor looked at her, and then the door. "Hey...? Did you want me to get out of the bathroom, or..." xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 10:48 PM

Aimee smiled. "I think it did. But then again, I couldn't hear what she was saying. Honesty is what is going to make or break you guys. Simple as that."
~
"He called. We talked. I hung up." She replied, waiting for the elevator. "Simple as that. He also wants to video chat tonight but...I don't know."
~
She chuckled. "No...I wanted to make sure you were ok. I know we embarrassed you and I want to make sure I didn't go to far."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 10:54 PM

"Well, I was as honest as I could be with her. We're going to talk more about it when she gets back though."
-
"Don't know... what? Are you still mad at him?"

Ryan, also waiting for the elevator with his stuff, rolled his eyes. Any mention of anything Kevin related p*ssed him off.
-
"No, I'm okay. I'm a man, I can handle that type of thing."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 11:06 PM

"That's good. Hopefully you two can talk things out then." Aimee replied. "But until then, you want to watch a movie or something?"
~
"I don't want to talk about it. I need to focus on the conference." She turned and looked at Ryan. "I guess you are leaving, then?"
~
She smiled and wrapped her arm around him. "Good..." She whispered, before kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 11:12 PM

"Alright. I might end up going back to sleep though." Kevin said with a yawn. "But I fall asleep really fast when I'm tired and watching movies, so let's find something on Netflix."

He laid down on the bed and went under the comforter, getting comfortable. He handed Aimee the remote.
-
"Yeah, I'm catching my plane after the conference. If I leave by 2, I can make it back by midnight I think." Ryan said, looking away from her. "There's really no reason for me to be here anyway."
-
Victor kissed her back and then said, "We should be going. Conference starts shortly."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 11:25 PM

Aimee clicked on the Borgia series before snuggling under a blanket.
~
Torie nodded. "Of course. And you have studies. I wouldn't want you to lose your scholarship over this." She replied with a ting of pain in her voice.
~
"Yeah..let's go." She replied, slipping her hand into his. "I'm glad you came."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 11:31 PM

Kevin quickly fell asleep.
-
Ryan could tell she wasn't happy about him leaving, which actually annoyed him. "What do you want me to do, Tor, stay in a separate room and just be friends? Maybe wait around and hope that you decide to break things off you Kevin? No. You seemed pretty d@mn decided, and think of me leaving now as a favor to your relationship with him. I have a girlfriend at home that actually cares about me and wants to be with me right now. No competing for her with another guy, she wants me and I don't have to wait to be with her."
-
"I'm glad I came too." Victor smiled. They left and walked to the elevator.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 11:38 PM

Torie looked away from him. "Then she should be happy to see you. Especially since you are coming home early. I'm...I'm sorry that this didn't turn out as expected but...I do want you to be happy." She replied.
~
And soon got in. When the elevator opened, the gang stood there.

"There's not enough room for all of us." Ash said, looking at the large group."

"I will go down with them." Torie said, darting into the elevator before the doors closed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 11:41 PM

"She has the uncanny ability to make people feel like they did something wrong, even when she says things like that. Now I feel sh*tty." Ryan muttered, waiting with the others for the next elevator.

Heather shrugged.

Ella rolled her eyes, "She wanted you to stay because you're her friend. She likes having you around."

"It's hard to just be friends with someone you love." Ryan said quietly.
-
Victor looked at Torie, "Rough morning in resistance-land?"