Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-26-2014, 11:02 AM

Aimee rubbed his shoulder. "You can always call her. Tell her how you feel and that you still love her very much. That you still can't wait to see her. Because deep down, it's all true."
~
Torie chuckled and jumped into the shower.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-26-2014, 11:15 AM

"I threw my cell at the wall and it broke. But I guess I can use the landline." Kevin sighed. He walked over to the landline and called Torie's number.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-26-2014, 04:38 PM

Torie had just finished her shower and quickly walked over to her phone. "Hello?" She answered, not recognizing the number.
~
Hawk walked into the room with Ash and saw that Dray didn't have her sling on. "Drayden...why don't you have the sling on?" He asked, exasperated.

"It was uncomfortable...and itchy. So Victor helped me take it off."

Hawk sighed and looked at Victor. "Why would you help her take that off? Dray, you could easily rip out your stitches and end up back in the hospital."

"He helped me because I asked...nicely. And frankly, it doesn't hurt that bad. Please, its not like I had my arm amputated." Drayden replied, trying not to wince as she moved her arm to prove a point.

Hawk shook his head. "No. Don't do that." He sighed. "You are putting that sling back on so you don't rip out your stitches."

"Wait. Whose commander here? If I don't want to put the da.mn sling back on-"

"Then you might as well take out your stitches and let your shoulder bleed. Whether you like it or not, you were shot. Plain and simple. Now, put the sling back on willingly or unwillingly. Either way, it is going back on." Hawk said, stubbornly.

Drayden mumbled a few choice words under her breath. "Fine. We can put the f*cking sling back on." She replied, through gritted teeth.
~

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-26-2014, 05:12 PM

"Victoria, hey, it's... uh, me." Kevin said quietly. "I'm really sorry for my... reaction. I'm just, uh... calling to say that I still love you and you still mean the world to me, and that I'm, uh, sorry for asking this but... but, why did you do it? Did I do something wrong...?"
-
"Hawk, I didn't want to, but she kept asking for me to." Victor tried to defend himself. "Fine. Let's get that sling back on, Dray."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-26-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 03:15 AM

"Hey, Kev..." She said, a tiny bit of happiness and relief reflected in her voice. "I....honestly Kev, I did it for many reasons. One, weakness. Ryan is something from my old life. The one that simple and easy, whereas now...life isn't so simple and easy. Two...I'm tired of always being the strong one. I needed you when I found out my father past and you weren't there. I needed you to wrap me in your arms and just tell me that it was gonna be ok." She replied, starting to tear up at the mention of her dad. "And three....I was tired of being cheated on. Yeah, you can blame it on the alcohol but it doesn't make it hurt any less....but me cheating...that's my fault. Not yours. I...I should have been stronger...."
~
Hawk looked at him. "Then grow a pair and tell her no. You aren't whipped yet." xD

He then grabbed the sling and, with Victor's help and Drayden consistent cussing, they put the sling back on.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 09:55 AM

"Everyone as moments of weakness... I have a lot of those moments... and No, it's not my fault, but at the same time, it is. I should be there to make your life feel easy, I should have been there for you when you were mourning your father, and I should have had enough self control not to get so drunk and cheat on you with those women... but if you were so hurt by that, I'm sure you understand how hurt I am. You know how I feel about you and Ryan... how insecure I feel about it... how I have nightmares of you leaving me to be with him... this 'news'... it makes me only feel more insecure and it really hurts. You have to understand how you leaving with him to go overseas, while I'm stuck here in rehab, really, uh, hurts. I... I trusted you and now I feel like I gave you my heart and you tore it into a million little pieces."

Kevin was crying by this time, but trying to contain his composure enough to talk, "I want our relationship to work. It will be hard... but I still want to be with you, Victoria. I still want our family. However, if it happens again... I don't think I'll be able to forgive you."
-
Victor turned red at Hawk's comment.
-
Meanwhile, David was already at the conference building, running over his speech.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-27-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 12:36 PM

Torie shook her head. "I...." She struggled to find the words to say. "I love you, too. I'm sorry that I have hurt you and I want to make it work as well. But you have to know that...as the same as you, I can't handle being cheated on again nor always trying to be the strong one. I....I just can't do it all the time."
~
Drayden chuckled and kissed him. "It's ok, hunnie. I know you have a pair." xD
~
Rachel was soon leaving for Vienna.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 12:42 PM

"I have never cheated, ever on any woman, when I've been sober. So I don't think that'll happen again if I don't get that drunk. I don't know what else I can say or do, Torie. I'm doing everything I can. I'm trying to get sober and treat you better... I thought that would be enough - I can't erase the past. I'm going to keep in touch with Luke to make sure Ryan stays in a separate room. It's hard for me to trust you right now."

Everyone else was waiting on Torie to leave the hotel.
-
It wouldn't really matter, because meanwhile, Ryan was gathering his things. He was going to catch a flight right after the conference.
-
Victor's face kept getting more red. "It's almost as though you two are working together to embarrass the hell out of me..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-27-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-27-2014, 08:11 PM

Torie shook her head. "We will talk more about this when I get back into town. I do love you Kevin and I know you are doing all that you can....I'll talk with you soon." She replied, hurt by the fact that he didn't trust her where she always trusted him.

She put him on speaker and began to get dressed.
~
Drayden kissed him. "Its only because you look quite adorable right now."

Ash was quite amused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 09:42 PM

"I'm not... I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry I told you to take off your ring. I still do want to make you my wife one day. You're beautiful... and I miss you, and you're the love of my life. You and our child are my inspiration to become a better man. Maybe we can video chat tonight...? I'll be on my computer almost all day. I can sing you a song I'm working on. Oh, don't bother texting me or calling my cell, because... I kind of got angry and threw it at the wall so I'm pretty sure that it's broken. That's why I'm calling on landline."
-
"Shut up." Victor mumbled, and then went to the bathroom to wash his face to lessen the blushing.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-27-2014 at 11:00 PM.