Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-25-2014, 11:53 PM

Aimee poured them both a couple cups of coffee. "Wow...that is certainly a lot to deal with in the past couple of months." She replied, taking a few moments to process everything. "So, focusing on the cheating part of this relationship, you have cheated on her 4 times, with 3 different women, whereas she has cheated on you 3 times with her ex. And she forgave you each time whereas you went to the bottle once and then you are here this time around. Correct?"
~
Alex smiled and hugged her. "I love you, Heather." He whispered.
~
"Of course. I don't know what else I can tell you, Ry. Maybe you two were always supposed to be star crossed lovers."
~
She snuggled into him, smiling happily.
~
Torie stared at him, not sure whether to be offended, p*ssed, or both. "Excuse me?... I have walked in on him f*cking his ex, which was the second time that day mind you, and walked in on him being pleasured by a maid, and he has slept with a str*pper. Each time I found it in my heart to forgive him and now when its my turn to be on this end...I get to hope for his forgiveness. Bullsh*t. This is not a da.mn one way street and if he even thinks about holding this against me...Oh, I will take my child so far away from his reach that he will be begging for just a picture of his child." O.o

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-26-2014, 12:03 AM

"Yeah. But it's not the same. I didn't love any of those women. The maid, that was just drunken foolishness and I feel bad about that. Both times with Liz, Liz got me drunk knowing that I can't resist a drink, seduced, and took advantage of me. The st'ripper was because when Ryan told me he and Torie had slept together, I got really upset and yeah. I hit the bottle and stupidly banged her. Victoria consciously slept with Ryan, even bringing him with her to Vienna with intent to cheat on me, because she still has feelings for him."
-
Heather whispered back, "I love you too. Alex. So, what does my future husband want this morning?" She winked.
-
"That's... a little harsh. And I didn't mean it like that. You're a strong person for forgiving his behavior, and I don't know if he has the strength to do the same. I think he does, he loves you and wants to marry you after all.... But how about we worry about the conferences until we're back in America?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-26-2014, 12:13 AM

"That is true as well. But...did you ever ask Victoria why she did it? Why she brought Ryan, why she willingly climbed into the same bed as him? Or did you just assume that it was all because she cares for him?" Aimee asked, playing devil's advocate.
~
Alex thought for a moment. "How about...breakfast? We have a lifetime for everything else but I am starving." xD
~
Torie was obviously livid and allowing her emotions to run her mouth. xD "Why is it that I am the strong one in the relationship? That's what I loved about being with Ryan. I could cry, could let my guard down, could even let all of my emotions out and he would be there for me. No questions asked. He consoled me and made me safe. But I do that with Kevin, cry because my father has passed and he blames me for ruining a good night. It is my fault that I am upset that my father has passed on. How does that even make any sense?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-26-2014, 12:19 AM

"Why else would it be?" Kevin replied, staring at his coffee. "He came with the resistance and they drew straws for rooms and what a coincidence, they both drew the short ones! Guess that means they have to share a room, oh, and it's really cold in Vienna so they made love to keep warm? Honestly." xD
-
Heather burst into laughter, "Sounds like a good idea. I'm hungry too."
-
"I don't know, Torie. Don't talk to me about it, because I can't give you any answers. Save that for talking with Kevin. Shower, come out for breakfast, get dressed, and we're leaving for the conference. Remember, you have that lunch with your parents after the conference."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-26-2014, 12:28 AM

Aimee chuckled. "Well that could be one reason or it could also be that Ryan gave her something she wasn't getting from you. You said you two had been on the rocks recently and with your...semi-constant cheating, maybe she just wanted to feel loved again. And her ex is part of the resistance, so it would be natural for him to come. Now, the whole s*x part, not so much. It seems like you two lack in a key area: Communication. Maybe you ought to try that."
~
Alex smiled and kissed her. "Great. But we should probably shower and get ready before we eat."
~
She sighed. "Fine. I'll be out in 20." She replied, feeling defeated. "Have you talked with Natalie?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-26-2014, 12:37 AM

"I've been so nice to her though recently... and I was planning on continuing to treat her better when she got here. I was going to cook a meal for her, spread rose petals on the ground leading to the bathtub and then spreading some insider the bathroom floating in the water, and I was going to light all the candles and give her a wonderful massage and... now... I don't know what I'm going to do when she comes back. I love her more than I love anything else on the planet, and don't want to lose her but... how can I look at her the same way...?" Kevin started to tear up. "All I can picture in my head is the two of them having se'x, her moaning his name and telling him that she loves him... and then me calling her an hour later telling her how much I love her and can't wait to raise a family... while she silently laughs at me for being such a f*cking idiot.'
-
"In which case... More naked time together." Heather smirked.
-
"I... uh, I did this morning before everyone woke up, yeah." Sharp replied, scratching his head. "Why?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-26-2014, 12:44 AM

Aimee rubbed his hand. "Being nice to one recently does not make everything all fine and dandy. It does not erase the hurt and pain from the past couple of weeks. And on top of that, it was partially forced by her father. How do you think that made her feel? You had to be threatened with your life in order to treat her better. Granted, what she did was wrong as well and should not have happened. But I doubt she was chuckling or thinking that you were an idiot. She was obviously feeling horrible for what she was doing or she wouldn't have told you or stopped it."
~
He laughed. "Come on my naked princess. To the shower we go." He said, helping her up and taking her to the shower.
~
"Just wanted to make sure she was still ok."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-26-2014, 12:56 AM

"I feel like my heart's broken into a hundred little pieces... I was going to try and treat her better before that - not that I ever believed I haven't treated her well. I get drunk and sometimes don't say the absolute nicest things, but... I try. She knows she means the world to me." Kevin absolutely broke down, emotions high for both the relationship problems and being unable to drink. "Maybe she doesn't think I'm an idiot, but I think I am. I just want to get drunk and cry right now. I don't know how she gets away with cheating and somehow I feel like the piece of sh*t because I 'didn't treat her well enough', or it's my fault because I cheated more, or whatever... It's ALWAYS KEVIN'S FAULT. Blame Kevin. Everything I do it dead f*cking wrong. I could literally be the worst living person on the planet, and oddly enough, I think I'm a decent guy when I'm sober. I think I'm caring, and smart, and funny, and talented, and kind and loving, but... nobody else sees me that way."
-
Sharp blushed, "She's more than just okay. She'll be back before we are in Chicago."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-26-2014, 01:05 AM

Aimee hugged him. "Hey...her cheating is not your fault. Just like you cheating was not hers. You are caring, smart, funny, talented, kind, and loving but sometimes...sometimes we do fall flat on those we love most. We all have our faults and loved ones tend to see those more than others. But she wouldn't have accepted that ring, told you about her cheating, or tell you that she wasn't going to take the ring off if she didn't love you. She is obviously trying to lay all the cards out on the table so both of you could start fresh."
~
Torie raised a brow, amused by him turning red. "Is there anything else I should know?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-26-2014, 07:27 AM

"It just really hurts..." Kevin frowned. "And I know she says they aren't sleeping in the same room anymore, but if I made her upset by my reaction, what if she continues to sleep with him? I've always felt like she loves him more than me, and I've been insecure and nervous about this very type of thing. I dunno... all I can do now is wait untitled comes back and talk to her..."
-
"Nope, nothing you should know." Sharp replied and then left the room so she could change.