Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-25-2014, 09:41 PM

Torie swallowed. "That's like asking if you still love Liz. And being drunk isn't an excuse, Kev. It still hurts the same. Just like finding out you slept with a str*pper the night your friend came to beat the sh*t out of me because I wasn't being a proper woman to you. I...I don't want to be like my parents. I don't want to be in a marriage that is loveless. That's why I told you. Because we both are obviously having issues and they need to be solved."
~
"Why don't we start out with something small? Just for the two of us. Like a 2 bedroom house with everything else you wanted."
~
"Well, she does have a valid point. You aren't exactly known for using your words, Ry."
~
Janelle looked at him. "You're awfully...peppy. And good morning." She said, walking into the kitchen.
~
Drayden pouted some more, leaning against him. "But baby...its so uncomfortable. Please....."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-25-2014, 09:49 PM

"We're both having issues that need to be solved? I'm in rehab, I wanted to surprise you with a wonderfully romantic night to show you I love you. I'm solving mine. I didn't tell Joe to go beat you up. I never would have been okay with that. And the st'ripper, I'm sorry, I was p*ssed off because I had found out you cheated on me. But I never slept with any of those girls because I still have feelings for them. Don't you f*cking get it? It's not just the s'ex Victoria, it's that you still love him. I... I don't want to talk about this over the phone. Take off your engagement ring and come see me when you get back. I'm not talking to you until then. I love you... and I thought... I thought you loved me too."
-
"I guess we could." Heather pouted. xD
-
"So? I wouldn't beat him up unless he deserved it."
-
"I was... talking to my girlfriend this morning." Sharp replied vaguely.
-
Victor sighed and then helped her take it off.

((be back in an hour... Glen wants to watch a TV show.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 10:01 PM

"I do love you, Kevin, which is why I told you. I could have just kept this to myself. Could have never let you onto the little fact that I slept with him. But no. I didn't because I didn't want secrets anymore." She replied, now upset. "And if you want this engagement ring off my finger then you will have to take it off yourself. I love you, Kevin." She added, before hanging up.
~
He kissed her. "We can always buy a bigger house later, love."
~
"And him just looking at Torie in the wrong way would entitle him for a beating." Greg replied. "She was always going to have to choose. We all just didn't think it would be Kevin."
~
Which hurt like hell but Dray bit her lip and pushed through it. "That feels...better." She said, rubbing her neck. Her shoulder hurt like hell as she walked over to her pain meds.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 10:39 PM

Kevin threw his cellphone at the wall, causing it to break. He was yelled and cursing very loud, and didn't care if it disrupted anyone else.
-
"Okay. Maybe you're right." Heather kissed him, "Besides, it is your money."
-
Ryan looked away, "I definitely didn't think so. I thought she would come back to me..."
-
"Don't move your arm too much, Dray. I got this for you." He picked up the pills and opened them, taking a few out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 10:52 PM

Aimee, whose cabin was closet, also happened to be awake. She heard him yelling, donned on some clothes, and then came over to his cabin. "Kevin...? Is everything alright?"
~
Torie sat in her bed, silently crying.
~
"But soon it will be our money." He replied, kissing her nose.
~
"And maybe she still will.You never know what could happen."
~
Dray smiled at him, before taking the pills and swallowing them. She kissed his cheek. "Thanks, babe."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 11:01 PM

"I was having a good morning until that little f*cking b*tch told me she has been sleeping with her ex the last few days." Kevin growled, incredibly p*ssed off. "And she had the audacity to try and say that we both have issues we need to work on, though she's the one who has been sharing a hotel room with her ex and sc'rewing him while I'm here, trying to get F*CKING SOBER AND NOW I REALLY WANT A GOD D@MN F*CKING BEER!" o_o
-
Heather blushed, "You're right about that, but you'd still be in charge of it. I wouldn't feel right using it freely."
-
Ryan shook his head, "I doubt it, and I don't know if I even want to be with her anymore after her kicking me out of her room yesterday. I don't want to play backup to Kevin all my life."
-
Victor smiled back at her. "No problem. I want you to get better ASAP."
-
Sharp wanted to see if Torie was awake, because the conference was in a few hours and he wanted her to be ready. He walked in to the door, not bothering to knock. He raised a brow, "Are you... crying?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 11:08 PM

Aimee blinked. "Ok...why don't I make us some coffee and we can talk." She said, walking inside and over to the coffee maker. "As we both know, the alcohol is not going to solve the problem. That's why we are here."
~
"And why not? Because I will make all the money and you wouldn't?"
~
"Ryan...tell me something. Do you really believe that you are back up to Kevin? If Torie wasn't pregnant, do you really think she would still be with that jerk?"
~
She kissed him, soft and sweet. "What would I do without you?"
~
Torie quickly wiped her face off. "No. I'm not. What's up?" She asked, slipping out of bed. She quickly grabbed her robe and slipped it on.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 11:16 PM

"No, alcohol doesn't solve them, but it sure as hell pushes them out of my head. And if I wasn't with Torie, I wouldn't have to be here anyway. I could be out, drinking with the guys, chugging beers, going to str'ip clubs, and f*cking chicks. But no, I wanted a committed relationship with the girl I love and mother of my child." Kevin sighed, "But fine. I'll have a coffee."
-
"Pretty much. And most of it's yours to begin with already. I'll try to only spend the money I make working in the future - provided I have a job."
-
Ryan shrugged, "I don't know, probably not, but she is pregnant. That's a fact."
-
"Aw, Dray, you'd find another guy." Victor laughed and kissed her back. "But I'm glad you picked me."
-
"I wanted to see if you were awake yet..." Sharp continued to stare at her, "I think you were crying. What's wrong?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 11:31 PM

Aimee rubbed his shoulder as she made a pot of coffee. "So, without screaming, tell me what happened. And I mean everything from the beginning to now."
~
"Don't worry. You will have a job. The future Mrs. Alexander Rice will have anything she wants."
~
"True, but Ry...Kevin will always be second to you. No matter what he does, what he says...you will always come first in her eyes and it kills him. She is only doing what she thinks is right by her child."
~
She hugged him, immediately grabbing her shoulder as she went to raise her arm. "Bad idea. BAD idea." xD
~
Torie shook her head. "I took your advice and was completely honest with Kevin. And you know what he said...He said he didn't want to talk with me until I arrived back home and that I could take my engagement ring off. He also said that he slept with that str*pper because of him finding out that I cheated on him with Ryan. Like it was my fault that he cheated on me. He also said that I had an affair unlike him because he didn't have feelings for any of the girls he slept with." She shook her head. "So I probably just ruin both relationships with two guys that I both care about. How's that for honesty?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 11:37 PM

Kevin took a deep breath and told her everything, front the beginning of his relationship with Torie, to everything that was said that morning.
-
Heather giggled and kissed his neck, "And her husband will have anything he wants as well."
-
"First or not though, it doesn't matter if she's with him."
-
Victor laughed, "I'll hug you. You just sit back and enjoy my hug." He hugged her. :P
-
"I'm sorry it didn't go well, but... You understand you just told your fiance you've been sleeping with your ex, right? How'd you expect him to react? Give him some time, and hopefully he'll forgive you. Talk to him in person, and he'll be okay."