Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-24-2014, 07:52 PM

Torie gave him a small smile and looked at the ground. "Ry...You and Greg are going to share a room. I can't....I can't keep expecting you to share me and I've already told Kevin that you and I are staying in different suites. I can't expect him to be honest with me if I am not."
~
Alex covered his eyes. "No. No, I will not give into the pout." He peeked through his fingers. "Fine...we can get a house...." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-24-2014, 07:57 PM

"But... he's not here. And why does it matter if you're honest with each other, if you might not even be with him anymore? Who cares...? And if we're not sharing suites, can we still... kiss, and have s'ex, or is that off limits too?"
-
"YAY!" Heather hugged him tightly. "I love you, baby."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 08:07 PM

"Because I could end up with him." She replied, unable to look at him. "And...everything is off limits...I'm sorry..." She added, quietly.
~
"I love you, too." He replied, chuckling. "But no more pouty face. I can't handle that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 08:12 PM

"But... I only came up to Vienna so the two of us could spend the week together." Ryan sighed. "Fine, I'll spend the night sharing a room with Greg, but then I'm going to go back to America early. Lacey probably misses me. Maybe she was right about you using me. I thought I'd try to give our relationship another chance, and now that your dad approves... I didn't see this coming."

Annoyed and upset, he grabbed his things and left the room.
-
"Why? I could probably get anything I want with this pouty face." She smirked and kissed his neck.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-24-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 08:32 PM

Torie stayed sitting on the bed, tears silently streaming down her face. She fought the urge to go after him, knowing full well that her dad did not approve. She also knew that Ryan would be ok without her whereas Kevin...she wasn't so sure. And Kevin was the father of her child.

She laid down on the bed, clutching the pillow that smelled like him...that smelled like home.
~
He held her close. "Oh...you could." He laughed, running his hand through her hair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 08:35 PM

Ryan threw his stuff in Greg's room and then laid down in bed, trying to fall asleep.

Sharp quietly gathered his things from that room and put it back in Torie's suite.

The new arrangements for the rooms were Greg and Ryan with Heather and Alex, and Torie and Luke (on the couch) with Ella and Janelle.

Heather giggled. "I can't believe we're engaged."

((Later...? Possibly next day...?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM

Next Day:

Having not slept well at all, Torie slept through her alarms.
~
Alex woke Heather up by starting at her lips and kissing his way down her body.
~
Janie was up first and began to take her shower.
~
Greg woke up with all the blankets. Again. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 08:48 PM

Sharp was up quite early, because he had slept on the couch. He didn't want to be sleeping in the living room when anyone else was awake. He was video chatting over webcams with Natalie. It was only 2AM in California, and Natalie had yet to go to sleep. She had just gotten home from going out to the bar with some of her celebrity friends. "Good morning, Luke." Natalie smiled at him. "How's it going across the pond?"

"The conferences are going fine." Sharp replied. "Victoria's brother proposed to his girlfriend, which doesn't please Mr. Rice, I'm sure."

"Who's Victoria's brother again...?" Natalie asked, the alcohol she drank earlier clouding her memory.

"Alex, the one you helped with his bandages that you flirted-"

"OH. Alex, right. I remember now." She winked. "He's a sweet kid, and if I remember correctly, his girlfriend is very pretty. Congrats to them. How's Victoria doing?"

"She's... I can't really tell you too much, but she's having a hard time right now."

"Can't tell me too much? I'm not going to spill anything, if I even remember when I wake up tomorrow." Natalie laughed.

"It's about her relationship with Kevin, and you being his sister... I probably shouldn't tell you anything."

"They aren't breaking up, are they? I know they got into a fight before you all left for Vienna."

Luke shrugged. "I don't think they're breaking up. I believe she's starting to forgive him for that. They've been calling each other every day. No, it's... an honesty thing."

"Honesty thing? What the hell does that even mean?" Natalie raised a brow.

"I really shouldn't continue talking to you about this. If Victoria or Kevin talk to you about it, then you'll know what I meant, but I'm not sure either of them would want you to know." Luke paused, "How are you doing?"

"Awesome. I'm almost finished all my scenes already; I only have one more tomorrow. So today I went out and partied with some of my girls. We drank shots, got drunk, danced on tables... some guy approached me and started hitting on me, so I threw my drink in his face and told him to f*ck off." She laughed. "I miss you, Luke. Talk to me later, k? I'm totally about to pass out. I think I could've outdrank Kevin tonight."

"Alright, alright. I'll call you when I'm done the conference."

She kissed the camera, and then sexily started undressing. "Maybe we have time for a quick something...? I miss you, and I know you miss me too."

Sharp swallowed, instantly becoming aroused. "I... I'm in the living room."

"Don't you have a room to yourself?"

"Not right now."

Natalie stopped for a moment and thought to herself. She then reached into her dresser drawer, "Hm, I'm going to have a little fun because I want to, and you can choose to watch or not."

Sharp bit his lip and watched, putting his laptop on the coffee table, pulling his blanket over his lap and hoping to God that no one came in. xD
-
Kevin called Victoria, wanting to say good morning. He had slept a little better that night, but he had gone to bed early, so even though it was only around 4AM, he had still managed a good 6-hour sleep which was far more than previous days.
-
Heather opened an eye and then smiled. She ran her hand through his hair, "Mmm, good morning, my amazing fiancÚ."
-
And like Sharp, Ryan woke up cuddled next to him. However, unlike Sharp, while he was half asleep her had forgotten he was not sharing a bed with Torie. Eyes still closed, he whispered in Greg's ear, "'Morning, gorgeous." and kissed his cheek. xD
-
Ella woke up and ran into the bathroom, glad that Janelle hadn't locked it, and started throwing up profusely into the toilet.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-25-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 02:19 PM

Torie woke up to her phone ringing. "Hello?" She answered, groggily.
~
"Good morning, my gorgeous fiancee." He said between kisses. After he was done kissing her, he began to tickle her. xD
~
Greg, now thing it was Jase, kissed Ryan's cheek. "Morning babe. I've-" When he opened up his eye, he squealed and landed on the floor. Again.
~
Janelle, not trying to be mean, was completely grossed out. "Uh...hey, El.."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 05:19 PM

"Good morning, sunshine." Kevin laughed, hearing the grogginess in her voice. Because he had gotten a decent sleep, he was in a much better mood and his voice reflected that; he sounded less depressing. xD "I'm sorry that I woke you up. You're usually up early... did you have a rough night?"
-
Heather giggled and playfully hit him, "It's too early to tickle fight! Stop it! I'll tickle you back."
-
Ryan looked over at him, his face beet red. "Oh my God... Uh, that's embarrassing... Since you were in my arms, I thought you were Torie..."
-
Ella stood up and rinsed her mouth before replying, "Sorry... I still get morning sickness some mornings."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-25-2014 at 05:43 PM.