Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-24-2014, 12:44 AM

Torie squealed and hugged her, totally unaware of her brother's plans. "Congrats you two!" She said, bringing her brother into the hug as well.

Greg smiled and smacked Alex on the back. "Congratulations, dude! You two are going to make such a happy couple."

Janie sat on the couch. "Congratulations." She said, a small smile on her face but she was still obviously upset.

Alex looked at Ella and then just rolled his eyes, not bothering to comment. "Thanks Sis, Greg, Janie. We...we are very happy."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-24-2014, 09:12 AM

"Yeah, wow. Congrats." Ryan nodded. "You two haven't been dating for that long, but if you're that much in love, go for it."

Heather wrapped her arms around Alex and kissed his cheek. "Totally in love."

"I don't know, Ryan, Torie dated Kevin for about the same amount of time before he proposed to her. Maybe it's a rich person thing." Ella said.

Ryan didn't like hearing Kevin's name. Right now, he was pretty upset that Torie was considering staying with Kevin over himself. In his eyes, Kevin didn't deserve her. Ryan was with her first, Kevin was just a vulture who probably got everything he wanted as a kid... but Ryan wasn't about to just let him get Torie.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 09:50 AM

Torie smile soon faltered as she thought about something. "Alex, what about...Dad?"

"I told Dad he could basically shove it. I don't care what he thinks anymore and with you losing your dad...I realized the thing I feared most was losing Heather and I didn't want that." Alex replied, pulling her close.

Torie nodded. "I understand. Just be careful. He did say that he was going to back out of our lives but...."

"Don't trust him for a second?"

"Pretty much." Torie said, leaning against a wall.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 10:01 AM

"I want to be with Alex, and no psycho Brit is going to stand in my way." Heather laughed, kissing Alex's cheek again. "Mr. Rice will just have to accept it."

Ryan wrapped an arm around Torie and whispered in her ear, "I want to be with you, Tor. Maybe one day we can get engaged and be happy like that." He ran his fingers through her hair.

Sharp came out of his room, having been talking to Natalie over the webcam. He turned to Alex, "Congratulations on the engagement, kid. I heard Heather screaming it from the other room. Be careful around your dad, though."

"He already knows about it. Alex told him a little while ago, before he proposed." Heather told him.

Ella had enough talking about their happiness, so she went to her suite and into her room.

Sharp looked over at Torie, "Were we all changing rooms around today, or...?"

Ryan looked puzzled, "Why would we change the rooms around again? I thought you and Greg were already going to switch with Alex and Heather tonight."

"I don't want to switch rooms," said Heather, "Alex and I... that's our room. We've already, ahem, used it."

"You won't have to, Torie wanted..." Sharp paused. He was going to say out loud that he and Ryan were practically switching, but he didn't know if Torie wanted to switch Ryan into another room quite yet, and if she didn't, hearing that she's essentially kicking him out of her room might upset him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 10:10 AM

"I just thought that instead of Alex and Heather moving, you and I could move. Besides, it was never a good idea to have both resistance leaders in the same suite." Torie finished.

Alex looked at his sister before kissing Heather's cheek. "Hey, if anything else, we would just get our own room." He whispered.

Torie looked at Sharp. "Can you let Ella know that we are changing rooms while Ryan and I unpack?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 10:14 AM

"Uh, can I talk to you for a second though, Tor?" Sharp said, as he pulled her aside and whispered, "What about Ryan? I thought you were going to move him out of your room, remember? So you aren't 'cheating on Kevin' all weekend?"

Ryan went and unpacked his stuff, getting ready to switch rooms.

Heather blushed, "It's okay. It's only for a few more days, hun. Maybe we'll start looking for our own place when we get back to America, though? Wouldn't that be exciting? Torie's turning the mansion into a group house soon after we get back, I think, and I don't want to be sharing a house with anyone other than you."
-
Meanwhile, Kevin was talking with his mother on the phone.

"We're very proud of you, Kevin." Nina said happily. "Natalie told us about you checking yourself in to rehab."

"Yeah... it hasn't been so easy. I've been really... stressed lately."

"What is it that's stressing you out? I know Victoria's at that conference in Vienna; it's all over the news. Are you stressed because you miss her? She comes home in three more days, doesn't she?"

"I do miss her, but one of the reasons I'm stressed has to be with her being over there. She told me her ex went on the trip too, and-"

"Oh, Kevin, don't worry about that. She's a smart young girl, and she loves you. She doesn't seem like the type to be sleeping with her ex. She wouldn't want to ruin what you two have. I know you've done some stupid things in the relationship up to this point, but I doubt she'd use that as an excuse to be intimate with her ex... what's his name?"

"Ryan." Kevin replied, sounding disgusted just saying his name. "I talked with Victoria earlier and asked about it. She tells me that they're staying in separate rooms and are only friends, and the only reason he's there is because he's part of the resistance."

"Do you believe her?"

"I don't disbelieve her. I just... I don't know. I guess I believe her. I have no reason not to. She wants us to be honest with each other, so I don't think she'd be lying."

"Not saying I think she is, but what would you do if she told you she was? You two are engaged, and you have a child on the way."

"I don't know what I'd do, or say... if I wasn't in rehab, I'd probably get sh*tfaced drunk until I passed out. I don't know how to handle things like that. I don't really want to think about what I'd do, because I'm really hoping it isn't a reality."

"Kevin, I love Victoria. She's a great young lady, and I'd hate to see you two break up. I also hate saying this right now, but Liz never cheated on you. If it comes down to it, stand up for yourself. Don't let any girls walk all over you."

Kevin sighed, "That's the other thing, though. If I hurt Torie's feelings, both her brother and her father are going to come after me. I hope all this is just my paranoia. I think all the coffee and lack of sleep is making my imagination go a little crazy. People can be friends with their exes, and I trust Torie, so... It's probably nothing. No, it is nothing. I'm sure it's nothing." He tried convincing himself.

"You proposed, and she said yes. You two love each other. Look at you, getting better for her and your future child. You're ready to be a good father and a husband. When you're done rehab, before you go to New York to go to the recording studio, you should spend a few days here with us. You, and Victoria. And bring me a photocopy from the most recent ultrasound. I want my first glimpse at my first future grandchild."

Kevin let out a small chuckle, "Alright, mom. I will. Tell Dad and Joey that I said hello. And ask Joey if he wants to come to NYC with me when I go there in a few months. We can have some bro time."

"Sure, Kevin. I'll talk to you soon." Nina replied and then hung up.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-24-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 07:25 PM

"I told you. I'm really bad at this kind of thing." She sighed. "I was honest with him and he just seems so eager to start...us again. I'm having a hard time with no."

Alex smiled. "I would like that. A lot. I know Greg and Janie will be staying at the house with the kids and Torie will have her room there with the baby possibly." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 07:33 PM

"You're going to have to find a way to say no, Torie. Can't string along two boys forever. But go ahead and have your weekend, if you can't do it yet." Sharp shrugged.
-
Heather clapped happily, "Yay! This'll be so fun. Apartment or house?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-24-2014, 07:44 PM

She sighed, again. "Fine. I will go talk with him now." She replied, walking into her room. "Hey...Ry? Can we...uh..can we talk?"
~
"How about an apartment? Will be a little easier to get used to at first."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-24-2014, 07:47 PM

"Talk about what? We already had a talk, remember? Can't this wait for tonight when we're snuggled up in bed?" Ryan winked and pulled her close, giving her a kiss.
-
"But I want to have lavish outdoor parties, and I want to get a dog, honey." Heather said, giving a cute little pout. xD