Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-23-2014, 01:51 PM

"Yeah...he already has. That's kind of what the phone call was about when he called you all of those names." xD
~
"Yes, we are. And in different suites, ok." She lied.
~
"Well, I remember what she was in Chicago and...let's just say I am not nearly as fond of sharing you as Mary would have been."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-23-2014, 02:01 PM

"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Heather chuckled. "I guess that's why he doesn't like me. Because we're so serious... our relationship is at least. Personality wise, I'm never serious." XD
-
"Okay. I believe you. We are both being honest here, after all. I love you, sweetie. I'll let you go. Call me when you go to bed. I'll probably still be awake."
-
"Mary wasn't exactly fond of it either. But don't be so jealous, love. I'm not sleeping with her this time around." David honestly said.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 02:08 PM

Drayden was soon getting out of surgery and being moved to a room.
~
Alex laughed. "No, he doesn't like you because of how much I care about you. And you don't have a famous last name. But that doesn't mean anything to me. I love you just the way you are."
~
"I will. Love you too." She said, her gut killing her as she hung up. She then waited for the lecture that was sure to be coming from Sharp.
~
"Ok. I love you, David." She replied. "Alright, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." She added, before hanging up and walking into her meeting.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 02:16 PM

Victor instantly approached her and asked if she was alright.
-
Heather blushed, "I love you just the way you are too. I don't care about your money, I just love you, Alex."
-
Sharp shook his head, "You have to be honest with him eventually. Not that he's been exactly honest with you - that day he got really drunk with his friends he had se'x with a str'ipper. But, still... how can you hope for him to be honest with you if you aren't honest to him?"
-
David then went about his own business.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 02:26 PM

Drayden was still slightly groggy from the anesthesia. "Babe, I'm fine." She whispered.

The doctor walked over. "Hello. I'm Dr. Quartz, Miss Nottingham. I operated on you. We were able to extract the bullet and stitch everything back up. I do know that you are here for the conference, so we are going to keep you a couple extra hours and then let you go home tonight with strict instructions."
~
"How about when he is completely honest with me, then I will be with him." Torie replied, "And I know that I will have to be honest with him, I just want one more day of peace with Ryan. I just need that."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 02:29 PM

Victor nodded, "I'll watch over her."
-
Sharp sighed, "Alright, Victoria. Have your day with Ryan. If you want, have the week... but when we get back to America, you'll have to start to consider making a choice. Ryan might be okay right now with sharing you, but I doubt Kevin would be if he found out."

((be back in half a hour, going out fr groceries.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 02:39 PM

((kk))

Dr. Quartz nodded. "I will let the nurse know. She will also go over the instructions as well."

Drayden nodded. "Thank you."

Quartz smiled. "You're welcome. Have a better day, ok." He replied, before walking out.

Drayden held Victor's hand. "You ok?"
~
Torie nodded. "I know. I just...I need to think out what is best and then stick with the decision."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 03:20 PM

"I'm ok as long as you're okay." He kissed her cheek.
-
"Are you ever going to tell Kevin about this week with Ryan?" Sharp asked. "Because you might want to do so before you break things off with Ryan, if you ever intend on telling Kevin the truth... otherwise you could end up with neither of them."
-
Heather stopped kissing Alex and winked, "Making out in the park with my wonderful new fiance is nice and all, but how about we go back to the hotel and I'll give you my gift to you?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-23-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 03:26 PM

She smiled. "How did the conference go?"
~
"I will. Besides, I am going to get my own room next to you guys. Then at least I won't be cheating on Kevin the entire weekend."
~
Alex smiled. "Sounds like an amazing plan, my darling fiancee."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 03:32 PM

"Not bad. Not great for us, though. It might have gone better if you were there. There's always tomorrow though."
-
"And how do you think Ryan will take that? If you wanted, we could rearrange rooms, so that you don't have to get another. Ella and Janelle can stay together, Ryan can switch in with Greg, Alex and Heather can keep their room, and I'll sleep on the couch in your suite. Like I said, I doubt Ryan will be pleased with that though..."
-
Heather smirked and started walking back with him.