Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-23-2014, 12:05 PM

Alex, who was holding the bouquet of flowers, lead her into the park. Inside the park, it was mostly dark except for a light on the path every so often. The trees were nice and high along with some streams running from somewhere in the forest. He walked around with her until he found some rocks that they could sit on as well as look up at the stars. "What do you think?" He asked, squeezing her hand.
~
"What's been bothering you?" She asked, tenderly.
~
Rachel scoffed. "Sounds like the girl doesn't know how to fend for herself. And what did Alex say when she said this?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-23-2014, 12:11 PM

Heather beamed, "It's lovely, Alex." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.
-
"I... I had a nightmare last night that you and I got into an argument. You took the baby and left me to be with Ryan, and you told me you were going to try and get full custody. I begged you to stay, but you told me that you wanted to be with Ryan because he's a better person to you... I'm terrified of losing you because you mean everything to me..."
-
"I told him it was a mistake, and he said it wasn't. He didn't really defend her behavior, other than being upset with me in general for talking to her the way I had."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 12:20 PM

"Can you name any stars?" He asked, looking up.
~
Torie honestly didn't know what to say. "Sweetie, I would never take the baby from you. You are his or her's father and I want you to be in the baby's life just like I want to be. As for leaving you for Ryan....I doubt that will happen." She replied, knowing that for once...she might be telling the truth.
~
Rachel scoffed. "That boy needs another lesson in manners. To treat you the way he does is inexcusable. I might need to have a talk with him when I get there tomorrow."

((brb shower))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 12:26 PM

"Astronomy was never my strong suit." Heather laughed. She pointed up at the sky, "I know that one in the middle there is Polaris, and I know the big and little dippers, and that's about it."
-
"Doubt...?" Kevin said quietly. "Victoria. I love you with all my heart. I know that I will never willingly leave you... Whatever. I don't want to start a fight. You're just at a different stage in your life then I am I guess. Maybe one day, I'll make you have no doubt about that. I do have a question though, and please... be honest. If you weren't pregnant, would you still be with me?"
-
"I would appreciate that. He never listens to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 12:42 PM

When she looked up at the stars, Alex slipped down to one knee and pulled out the ring. "And what about this one?" He asked, revealing a medium sized diamond ring surrounded by blue diamonds on a silver wedding band which also had a diamond inlay.

http://eventcoinc.com/wp-content/upl...g-Rings-90.jpg
~
Torie was quiet for a moment. "I do love you, Kev, there is no doubt in my mind that I do. But with everything that has been said and done...I think I probably would have said we both need to think about this relationship. Especially with both of us being unfaithful at one point or another." Her voice was slowly cracking as she spoke because she couldn't stand to hear the pain in his voice.
~
"Yes, yes. I'll be right there." Rachel said, to someone else in the room. "David, love. I have to go. I should be in Vienna tomorrow around 10, ok. I love you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 12:50 PM

Heather looked down and gasped, "Oh my God, Alex... Are you...? It's... It's so pretty... If you're asking me to marry you... yes. I will."
-
"Okay." Kevin frowned. "I'm sorry. You sound as though the question was upsetting you, and I never want to make you upset... I'm sorry I asked such a question, please forgive me. I only ever want to make you happy, my love."
-
"I love you too... Who was that? Is someone over there with you?" David asked, sounding quite jealous.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 01:02 PM

Alex grinned from ear to ear. He slipped the ring on her finger and then kissed her deeply.
~
"Kevin, hunnie, if your goal is to never make me upset, you will fail. We are both going to make each other upset but that is just part of being in a relationship. I don't expect to make you happy 100% of the time but I want to make the times where I can make you smile happen a lot more than us being mad at each other. And I won't forgive you because there is nothing that you did wrong. I want you to be able to tell me how you feel because if I don't know something is wrong, how can I fix it?"
~
Rachel chuckled. "Yes, there is. This person has blonde hair, blue eyes, and curves like nothing else. And her name is Michelle." She teased. "Other than my coworkers, there is no one here with me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 01:14 PM

Heather kissed him back for a moment and then pulled back, looking at her ring. "I really didn't expect this. Wow, Alex... I'm totally speechless. I'm so happy."
-
"I cause too much stress in your life though. I know I might not be able to never make you upset, but I need to do it a lot less than I do now, or you might leave me and I wouldn't blame you. And I don't want you to have to fix anything. You've done nothing wrong. I have. I'm the one that needs to do the fixing. Me asking you if you'd leave me, or telling you I'm nervous that you're there with Ryan... that's my insecurity, and it's my problem. If I didn't give you any reason to leave me, I wouldn't feel that way, but I've given you many reasons not to be with me. You don't need to do anything about that other than tell me you love me."
-
"You'll have to introduce me to her sometime." David teased. "How old is she? Introduce her to Alex, he seems to have a thing for blonde girls."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 01:21 PM

Alex smiled. "That's why I have been so nervous all night. And I'm glad you are happy. Do you like the ring? Because if not, we can exchange it for something that you do like."
~
"I love you, Kevin." She replied, looking at her stomach. "And the baby says that he or she loves you too. And Kev...please do talk to me. Even if you think it is insignificant. I want to know how you feel because if you are insecure about something then maybe I can ease your fears."
~
"She is 34 with 2 kids. I'm sure Alex will just love her." Rachel replied. "And how is Vivian?" She asked, now a slight tone of jealousy in her own voice. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 01:28 PM

"No, I absolutely love it." Heather hugged him tightly. "My parents are going to flip, so is Janie... and your dad. Oh my God, he's going to freak out."
-
Kevin nodded. He paused and said, "You said you and Ryan were in different rooms, right?"
-
"She and Victoria got into a fight over Kevin. Vivian went on a few dates with him and told Victoria to tell him she says hello. Girl drama. But Vivian is doing quite well. Why do you ask? You jealous, Rachel?"