Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-23-2014, 02:50 AM

Alex was starting to become more and more...nervous as they finished their meals.
~
Torie sighed. "I just...I just don't know what to do. I love both of them in different ways but ultimately I have to do what is right by my child and I'm not sure which one that is." She shook her head. "I just don't know."
~
"David, what's wrong?"
~
Aimee smiled. "That's amazing! I bet you are going to have a blast on tour." She said, pausing for a second. "But doesn't that mean you will be away from Victoria for a couple months, while she is pregnant? And then what about after the baby is born?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-23-2014, 02:58 AM

Heather noticed. "What's up, Alex? You seem... nervous about something?"
-
"I can't help you, Torie. You have to make that decision for yourself. Another problem with Kevin is this whole musician thing. If he does well... for the next 5-10 years of your life, he might not be around that much to look after the baby. On the other hand, I don't know how Ryan would feel about raising it. One way, you might have to raise the baby alone with the help of a nanny, the other, you'll have a man around a lot to help you raise the child, but they might resent the fact that it's not their child."
-
"Victoria still doesn't seem too happy. She was upset that I was controlling her life, so I gave her the go ahead to be with... ugh... with Ryan." David said, obviously hoping that wouldn't be her decision.
-
"Yeah, but I'll be here for the month leading up to the birth. After the baby's born, I don't know. I don't want to be an absent father, but if I'm successful, I'll want to continue perusing this. Not everyone gets that kind of chance."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 03:08 AM

"I'm not nervous. Just happy to be around my stunning girlfriend." He replied. xD
~
She buried her face in her hands. "Either way, my child my suffer but I still have to make a choice. God, I wish I was at home and I could just go for a walk."
~
Rachel was quiet for a moment. "Well...Maybe it is for the best. I mean, she had a make a decision either way. This way, whatever decision she makes...it will be on shoulders. How did she look tho? Has she gained any weight?"
~
"But if you are successful then you will be an absent father. I mean, there is no other way around it." Aimee replied, trying not to be harsh about it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 03:14 AM

Heather giggled, "If you say so. Did you have anything planned for after this, because I'm stuffed and just about ready for us to pay the bill and head back to the hotel. I have a surprise for you." She winked.
-
"Just lock yourself in your room. Unfortunately, that's the best way to have privacy here, without risking your life." Sharp replied.
-
"Other than in her belly, no. Not much, if any." David said.
-
"I'm going to have to give away this opportunity, aren't I? Maybe I'll call and drop out of the record deal. If I do take it, then I guess I can only do the one year..." Kevin stood up, having finished his tea. "I should go talk to Victoria. I think she'll be back at the hotel by now. Thanks for talking, Aimee. Next time we talk, we'll focus on you. I feel like I talked way too much about my problems."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 03:20 AM

He smirked. "Actually I did." He replied, kissing her. "But what is your little surprise for me?"
~
Torie sighed. "God, I feel like I am trapped. How the hell did life get so da.mn complicated."
~
Rachel sighed. "She needs to gain some weight, David. She is too thin. I am worried about the baby."
~
Aimee laughed. "Isn't that what we are here for?" She replied, getting up to let him out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 10:20 AM

"A little something for when we get back." Heather gently pulled the top of her dress down, just enough to show the tiniest bit of her lingerie.
-
"The joys of being a pretty young woman...having to decide between two men vying for your attention. I do not envy you." Sharp laughed.
-
"What do you want me to do, Rachel? Force feed her? I know she has to gain weight. All I can do is... well, I suppose I could try and develop some sort of pill that would increase her appetite? It might take a month though."
-
"Yeah." He laughed and hugged her, "I suppose you're right. I'll see you tomorrow at group, Aimee."

He headed out and went back to his room. Once there, he called Torie.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-23-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 11:32 AM

Alex smirked. "And when did we get that?" He asked, rubbing her hand in his.
~
Torie chuckled a little, more out of mere frustration and his witty joke. She then answered her phone. "Hello?"
~
"Sweetie, no. I was just voicing my concerns. Besides, Victoria is very much like me in the sense of she doesn't eat when she is stressed." Rachel paused. "And are you sure you are ok? You seem a little tense."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 11:40 AM

"After whatever else it was you have planned." She kissed him.
-
"Hello, hun. It's Kevin. I love you. How's the conference go?"
-
"I hope letting her make her own choice helped relieve her of some stress." David said. "And yes, I'm okay. Just... upset with Alex's decision to propose to that little wh*re, and worried that Torie will pick Ryan over Kevin. Being with an Ellingson... it's such an honor."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 11:46 AM

He smiled, kissing the top of her hand. "Why don't we get our check then?" He replied, waving over the waitress. He soon paid and then walked outside with her. "I figured since it was such a nice night out, we could go take a walk in the park."
~
"Conference is going well. David speaks tomorrow, so that will be interesting. What about you? How is therapy and rehab going?"
~
"You're right, her being with an Ellingson is. But if he is as bad as Alex and Sharp say then maybe she is better off without him. But David, as much as we want to we cannot force them to make the right decision. Have you met the little tramp?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 11:54 AM

Heather held his hand, "I'd love that. You're such a romantic."
-
"That's good to hear, and it's going okay. I'm still not sleeping well and I almost cried in front of the group. My emotions have been running pretty high, and unlike usually, I can't drown out my feelings with beer." He sighed.
-
"Yeah, I met her. She's attractive, but she seems like a disrespectful little b*tch. She says she wants to 'be a cheerleader for the next few years of her life, pretty well admitted to letting Alex's - MY - money carry her, and she can't have children of her own, telling me that it's likely for the best Alex doesn't pass on my genes anyway."