Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-22-2014, 01:38 PM

((Its all good. I will probably do that tonight after work. I slept for about 9 hours today and am already exhausted.))

Soon it was after the conference. Rachel had sent Torie a text asking her to speak with her father and Alex was getting ready for his date with Heather.

Torie went to find her father while Janie asked Greg, Ella, and Ryan if they wanted to go grab a bite to eat.

Alex was walking back to the hotel room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-22-2014, 05:16 PM

Heather had already left early and gotten ready. She looked beautiful and elegant, wearing her blue dress and the lingerie underneath, as well as the pearl necklace. She had her blonde hair up in a tight pony. She was incredibly excited to go out on this date. With all the hints Alex was dropping... having her buy a nice dress, telling her it'll be a trip to remember... she was sure it would be somewhere really nice.
-
David was quietly speaking with the members of his entourage. He asked Keller to follow Torie after she left, to get a location on what hotel they were at.
-
Ryan's heart wanted to stay around and wait for Torie, but his head told him that he couldn't. So, he and Ella both agreed to going out to eat.

-

Meanwhile, Kevin was in his group therapy session again. When it came around to his turn, he stood up.

"Hey, everyone. So, uh, my last few days have been pretty rough. I think I've filled the hole alcohol left with coffee. I've been drinking 4-6 cups a day, and haven't been sleeping well... I've been sleeping only a few hours a day and when I sleep more than an hour at a time, I wake up with nightmares. Either nightmares about Victoria's dad killing me, or twice last night, Victoria leaving me for her ex and taking our baby with her, going for full custody. I talked to her last night and she told me he was with her in Vienna for a Program alternative conference.

She told me he was there because their whole resistance group was, and not to worry about it because she loves me and wouldn't do that... but... I don't know. It makes me nervous. I love her so much... The se'x thing isn't what hurts me the most. I've cheated on her, so I'd be hypocritical to be upset with that... It's the love. It's the worry that one day she'd leave me for him. I haven't been perfect, but I..."

Kevin sat back down and tried to keep himself from crying. "I love her with all my heart and I'm terrified she's going to leave me. I can't even seriously talk to her about any of my feelings right now because I need to make her feel like a princess. I need to focus on her, and making her happy... talking about my feelings, and my concerns... It's not going to make her happy. It's just going to put more stress on our relationship. I have to be the perfect fiancÚ, because if I say one wrong thing, suddenly I'm an @sshole and I either get my ass beat by her brother, or her father does... much worse to me than that."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-22-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-22-2014, 11:56 PM

((poor Kevin. He just can't win ))

Alex walked into the hotel room and whistle. "Don't you look amazingly beautiful." He said, kissing her.
~
Torie walked up to David. "Hey..uh, Mom said that you wanted to talk to me?" She said, rubbing her arm where the bandage was.
~
Janie and Greg walked with Ryan and Ella until they found another restaurant to eat at.
~
The counselor took a moment. "Have you ever considered how Victoria would feel if you didn't tell her this? I can't imagine the girl would want something to happen to you. I mean, you are the father of her child and she seems to care about you. Especially if she told you about this other guy. Most people, if they are sleeping with another person, they avoid the topic all together."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 02-22-2014 at 11:59 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 12:09 AM

Heather blushed, "Why thank you. And you look handsome, as always." She wrapped her arms around him. "Grab a jacket and lets head out. I'm shaking with anticipation, here."
-
David turned and immediately noticed the bandage, "Victoria, what happened? Are you alright?"
-
"I just don't want to tell her, because I don't want to upset her. I don't want her to feel like I'm accusing her of anything. When she told me he was there, I told her that she's free to be around whoever she wants because I trust her. And I do trust her, but I'm insecure. Maybe you're right. If they were sleeping together, why would she have mentioned him in the first place? She would have kept it secret..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 12:13 AM

Alex nodded and quickly grabbed his jacket, making sure the ring was inside the pocket. He then walked out and held his arm out for her. "Come on, my lovely lady."
~
"I was shot. Nothing unusual." She replied, not in the best of moods. She immediately noticed Vivian. "What is she doing here? If I remember correctly, she was your....assistant in Chicago. Does Mom know she is here?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 12:18 AM

Heather, still pink from blushing, linked arms with him. "Lead the way."
-
"Yes, you mother knows she's here. Vivian is purely my assistant on this trip." David replied. "And I'm sorry to hear you were shot. I thought Sharp was supposed to be protecting you?"

Vivian noticed Torie's little baby bump, and then smiled at her. "Nice to see you again, Victoria. How's Kevin doing? Make sure you tell him I say hello, next time you talk to him."
-
((counselor?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 12:34 AM

((sorry making food))

Alex lead her outside and into a cab car. He then told the driver to take them to a restaurant named Le Petrus, a very highly known restaurant and very hard to get reservations.

They were soon pulling up to the restaurant. Outside, it had three pillars around the front with several potted plants. Alex helped her out of the cab and inside the restaurant.

Everything inside the restaurant was lighted by candlelight. The decor was in black and white with only the table tops done in a red table cloth. The servers were dressed in all black with a white apron and their tablets were in red.

A young hostess walked up to them. "Welcome to Le Patrus. What is your reservation under?"

"Alexander Rice." Alex replied, smiling at Heather.
~
"He is protecting me. Very well actually. He went out and bought me a bulletproof vest which I have on underneath my jacket." Torie replied, before turning to Vivian. "And I sure will. Granted, I don't expect him to really remember you. I mean, you only slept with him....3 times?"
~
The counselor nodded. "Why do you feel so insecure with your relationship?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 12:43 AM

"Wow, Alex... This place is really fancy. Reservations and all..." Heather said, amazed as she looked around the lavish restaurant.
-
"Only? He and I only went on 3 dates before I had to come back to London." Vivian said, annoyed that Torie would say he wouldn't remember her, "And I think I made quite an impression. I'm sure he remembers me."

"Girls, don't fight. Kevin is with Victoria now, but you had your fun with him before. That's all." David said, stepping between them. "Victoria, where is Sharp, anyway?"

Sharp, meanwhile, was in the washroom. xD
-
"I'm not sure... I guess because I stole her from him, and before she and I got together, she spoke very highly of him. She loved him, and he loves her."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-23-2014, 12:50 AM

Alex grinned. "I'm glad you like it." He said, starting to get a little nervous.

"Please follow me to your table." The young hostess replied, leading them to their table. It was a small corner booth, perfect for a young couple. One the table was a huge bouquet of red roses, with one being plastic.

"Your server should be with you shortly." The hostess added as Alex grinned with the flowers.
~
"The restroom. I figured since you had your bodyguards and I would be with you until he was finished, he could at least relieve himself." She replied, still annoyed with Vivian.
~
"You said that she loved him and he loves her. Two different types of love there. Are you afraid of Ryan stealing her back?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 12:59 AM

Heather smiled and sat down. She looked at the roses, "They're beautiful, Alex. This place is so classy... did you buy these roses yourself, or were the customary? And are they real, because the one here feels a little plastic, but the other's all feel natural." She said, softly touching the flowers.
-
"Of course... I suppose he can't be with you 24/7 exactly." David replied. "How is Kevin doing, Victoria? Oh, and by the way, I am terribly sorry about the loss of your father. He was a good friend of mine."
-
"She said he treated her really well, and everyone thinks I treat her like sh*t - which I DON'T, so yeah. If she and everyone else thinks I'm such a bad guy, and she and all her friends think Ryan's so great, what's to stop him from making her fall for him again?"