Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-21-2014, 06:24 PM

Torie nodded. "Hopefully, I need to be getting back to the conference."

Dray smiled and kissed him. "I'll be fine. Trust me. I'll see you soon." She added, before having the nurses wheel her away.

Torie looked at Victor. "Did you want us to stay with you?" She asked, softly.
~
Alex held Heather's hand, not caring if his father saw. The only thing he hoped for was his dad not to spoil the surprise.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 06:29 PM

Victor frowned, "I'm going to stay in this room, so I guess you two can keep me company until you leave. Are you two a couple? I could've sworn you had a boyfriend. Kevin Ellington, ring a bell? I should know, I held him hostage once." xD
-
Heather was happy that they could be public about their relationship. The conference didn't start for another half hour, but almost everyone was in the conference room, waiting to start.

David saw his son and walked over. He looked at Heather, and then at Alex. "Hello, son. Care to introduce me to your girlfriend? I've heard so much about you..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 06:37 PM

"Actually he is my fiancee now. Ryan is just a friend." Torie replied. "Oh, and that means that you know a friend of mine, Lacey? If that is even her real name. I believe you sent her to my meetings to spy on me."
~
Alex immediately pulled Heather behind him. "No. I don't think you are worthy of knowing her." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 06:50 PM

"Me personally? No. I know Lacey, but I don't have control over what she or anyone else does. I'm not the one giving other's missions. I do what Agent 2 tells me too, as Agent 1 is currently... out of commission." Victor replied.
-
"Not worthy? Honestly Alex, she's hardly worthy of knowing or associating with our class." David replied, "And why pull her away? I wouldn't hurt the woman my son loves so much."

"My name's Heather, and Alex and I understand you don't accept our relationship, but we love each other."

"Aren't you such a beautiful young lady...?" David took her hand and kissed it. "I can see why my son likes you so much. That, and the whole sl*t aspect. He's a 18 year old, and you know how boys his age are. I'm sure you know a lot about boys that age."

Heather pulled her hand away. "Excuse me? I'm comfortable in my sexuality. I'm not a sl*t, Mr. Rice."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 06:56 PM

Torie smiled. "And yet you love Agent 2. I can tell. Isn't that sweet." She stopped talking when the nurse came in.

"I have good news, Victoria. The baby is healthy and growing well." The nurse replied, smiling.

Torie sighed with relief. "Thank you. How long til the discharge papers are ready?"

"I will get them started now." The nurse replied, before leaving.
~
Alex glared at his father. "Actually father, you are not worthy of knowing most of our class. You are just a wolf in sheep clothing and I will not have you around my girlfriend. Also, nice of you to notice that Victoria is not here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 07:02 PM

"Yes, I do care a lot about her, and congrats on the healthy baby." Victor said to Torie.

Ryan took her hand, "Let's get to the conference."
-
David smirked. "You're wrong. I did notice. I also noticed two other people missing. Sharp, and more suspiciously, Ryan."

Unfortunately for Sharp, he just arrived as David said that.

David noticed him walk in and then added, "And Sharp's just came back... Where are Ryan and Victoria?"

Heather shook her head, "She was shot and in the hospital, and he's... sick."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 07:09 PM

((last post))

Torie quickly got changed and then went with him to the conference.
~
Alex squeezed Heather's hand. "Sweetie, lying to my father will get you nowhere." He said, lovingly. "And Ryan is at the hospital with Torie. He is the one who is the most out of the loop in the Resistance plans so he was the obvious choice of going with her." He shook his head. "And just so you know, Torie knows her place, unlike me. She wouldn't dare to leave Kevin."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 07:31 PM

"I should hope she knows her place. Being with an Ellingson gives her, and her child, opportunities that Ryan can't give them. She'd have to carry him financially, just like you'll have to carry Heather here. No offence, Heather."

Heather folded her arms, "He won't have to carry me. I can look after myself."

"What do you plan on doing with your life? Any aspirations?"

"I want to be a cheerleader, and in a happy relationship, maybe adopt a few children..."

"A cheerleader? You won't be in high school any more, honey."

"For a pro sports team."

"And you intend on doing that for the rest of your life?"

"No... but, after a while we'll have kids to take care of and Alex will look after me-"

"So you admit to planning on survive on my son's money?"

"I'm not using your son for money, Mr. Rice."

"You mention adopted kids? You don't want to have any of your own? I'm sure you understand I want Alex to carry on my blood, not using our family's money feeding unwanted children."

"Maybe it's best he doesn't pass your genes on to our future children." heather replied coldly. "And it's not like I wouldn't want to give birth to my own children, I just physically can't - or if I did, it would be a miracle baby." Heather looked at the time. "We should go sit down. The conference is about to start."

David looked at Alex and simply said, "You're making a mistake, son." He then turned around and headed onto the stage. As one of the special guests, he was to sit in one of the chairs on the stage until it was his turn to speak.
-
Torie and Ryan were now arriving. Before getting out of the cab, he kissed her and said, "Good luck, babe. I believe in you."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-21-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-22-2014, 12:30 AM

Alex shook his head. "No, I'm not." He replied, leading the group over to their seats.

Janie and Greg couldn't believe what had just happened. Granted, they knew that David wasn't exactly the best person in the world but they hadn't expected...that.
~
Torie smiled at him. "Thanks." She replied, getting out of the cab and walking inside with him. She quickly found Alex and the group, sitting down in her seat.

Inside the conference, it was basically ruled by three groups: Those for the AR, those for the resistance, and those for the Program. Of course there were some that were in-between or their own groups but mainly just the three.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-22-2014, 01:53 AM

Ryan sat not beside Torie, but close by.

Heather didn't really car about anything David said. It wasn't particularly nice, but she had thick skin when it came to putting up with such things.

((lol, I passed out. I was so tired. XD And I don't know what you want to do for the conference.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-22-2014 at 10:09 AM.