Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-21-2014, 05:05 PM

"Of course. They should be arriving shortly. Have a good day, sir." Ana replied, hanging up.

Torie nodded. "We should be heading to the conference soon."
~
Soon there was a knock on the door. Ash opened it and two paramedics came in. They walked over to Dray and looked at her wound. "She needs to go the hospital." One of the paramedics said, as the other one went out to grab the gurney.

Hawk nodded. "Victor, you go with Dray. Ash and I can handle the conference."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 05:11 PM

"A paramedic is coming just to check up on you. Then we'll quickly get ready and leave, okay?" Ryan said, rubbing her cheek.
-
Victor nodded and left for the hospital with Dray.

((Can skip to the conference after this paramedic comes?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 05:16 PM

Torie nodded. "Ok. Sounds like a plan." She replied, leaning against the back of the couch.

Soon the paramedics came in and took a look at her arm. "You sure that you are ok, ma'am. You do not want to go to the hospital? Even being pregnant to make sure the baby is ok?"

Torie thought for a moment. "Yes, I will. If only to make sure the baby is ok."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 05:19 PM

Ryan nodded. "I'll go with you, Torie. Alex can handle the conference until we get there."

Soon, at the hospital...?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 05:23 PM

((last post))

Soon, Drayden, Torie, Ryan, and Victor were all at the hospital. Being short on rooms, Drayden and Torie ended up sharing a room.
~
Janelle pounded on the door to Alex's and Heather's room. "You two better get ready! We have to leave in 10!" She yelled, annoyed.

(( you can skip to the conference as well))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 05:34 PM

Ryan sat by Torie, concerned. He turned to notice who was in the room with them and tried to hide his shock from Torie, because he didn't want to blow his cover. Victor looked back at him, almost equally shocked to see Ryan. He held Dray's hand and whispered in her ear, "Ryan's here. With Victoria."

Ryan said nothing. He kissed Torie's cheek. "Hope this doesn't take long. Wouldn't want to miss the conference."
-
Heather came out of the room, already dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a nice shirt. "Okay, we're ready. God, don't sound so rude. I can tell time, you know."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-21-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 06:58 PM

Dray nodded. "Pretend like you don't know him." She whispered, looking pale. "Hello Victoria." Drayden said, after looking at the girl.

"Agent 2?" Torie replied, shocked to see her. "What happened?"

"Shooting at the hotel. Just a minor gunshot wound. Unfortunately there was not exit wound so I am being prepped for surgery." Dray replied. "This is Agent 185."

"Nice to meet to you. Would have rather met you at the conference tho." Torie replied. "This is Ryan. Ry, Agent 2 is the leader of the AR."
~
Janelle rolled her eyes.

Alex came out. "Where's Torie?"

"She was shot and now she is at the hospital." Janie replied, harshly.

"WHAT!" He exclaimed, shocked. "What the hell happened?"

"While you two were getting frisky in the bathroom, shots were fired at the hotel. She was grazed. Ryan is with her."

"No. He shouldn't be with her. If my father finds out-"

"He would be the only one who could be spared from going to the conference. Since he is the most out of the loop." Greg replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 07:06 PM

"Nice to meet you, I guess. It would be nicer if you both weren't part of the agency trying to hurt my friend here." Ryan replied, trying to sound like a concerned friend. He figured most of Torie's close friend's wouldn't be so kind to the AR.

Victor shrugged, "We're planning on coming to an agreement."
-
Heather shook her head, "What about Sharp?"

"He went to get her a bulletproof vest. I'm sure Mr. Rice won't find out. They're at a hospital, not exactly out on the streets of Europe." Ella said. "Next time there's a shooting, stop sc'rewing and come out to make sure everything's alright."

"We didn't hear it. We were in the shower." Heather defended.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 07:12 PM

Alex certainly wouldn't be too kind. xD

Torie nodded. "But we can talk about that later. Right now, Agent 2 needs to get better."

A few nurses came in. "Time to go."

Dray looked up at Victor. "Try not to worry too much." She said, managing a weak smile and squeezing his hand.
~
Alex rolled his eyes at Ella. "Well, we all need to get to the conference. Try not to slow us down, Ella." He replied. He was wearing black suit pants with a white shirt and red tie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 07:17 PM

Ryan raised a brow at them and mouthed, Dating..?

Victor nodded at Ryan and then looked at Drayden, "I'm sorry, it's hard for me not to. My girlfriend was just shot."

"I feel the same." Ryan said. He put a hand on Torie, "Nurse should be back soon with information on the baby's safety."
-
Ella folded her arms, "You and Heather are the one's slowing us down with your se'x. We've been ready for a while now."

And the group went to the conference.
-
David was already there, as was his entourage of people.