Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-21-2014, 01:55 PM

Suddenly, shots rang out from a AK-47 over the balcony area.

Torie screamed and ducked for cover behind the chairs.

Drayden yelled in surprise as well. She ducked behind the covered railing.
~
He kissed her, sweet and passionately. "I love hearing you say that." He replied, running his hands up and down her back.
~
Greg shook his head. "I am not acting like a ridiculous!" He replied, "I just don't want you cuddling with me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 02:01 PM

Ryan heard the shots and ran out to make sure Tories was ok. He ducked down and pulled her inside, "Get in here!"
-
Victor did the same as Ryan, pulling Dray back inside.
-
Heather blushed, "I love you, Alex. That feels so... nice and relaxing."
-
"And do you think I did that consciously? I did it in my sleep. Calm down."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 02:07 PM

Torie hugged him, tightly. "Thank you..." She whispered, shaking.
~
Dray grabbed her shoulder, feeling like it was on fire. "Sh*t...." She mumbled, looking at her hand, which now had blood on it.

Ash's eyes widened as her and Hawk as just placed one of the mattresses against the window. "Dray! You're hit!" She said, surprised.
~
He kissed her neck and moved his way up to her lips. "I love you, too."
~
Greg shook his head, and then paused. "Hey...are those...gun shots?"

((g2g))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 02:17 PM

Ryan hugged her back and kissed his forehead, "No problem. That scared the crap out of me. I'm just glad you're okay."
-
Victor went to the bathroom and found the first aid kit. He brought it over to Dray. "Any of us trained in first aid? I'm not, but I found the kit. Are you okay, Drayden?"
-
Heather was too preoccupied to hear the shots, especially with the shower water now running. She undressed sexily and got in to the shower.
-
Luke blinked, "Yeah... YES. It is." He ran out of the room and over to Torie. "Are you okay, Victoria? You weren't shot, were you?"
-
Meanwhile, Kevin was having another nightmare - the same one he had earlier.

He walked into the nursery and saw Torie taking the baby out of the crib. He noticed a bag on the floor packed with he stuff. "Victoria, can we please talk about this?"

She turned to him and shook her head, "No, Kevin. I've made my decision. I'm leaving and taking my baby. I'll probably get full custody too, since you're always on tour and you're an alcoholic. Ryan's picking me up now."

He followed her as she started walking to the door, "Please... don't leave. I'll do anything for you. I love you so much, sweetie. I don't understand why you're doing this... I've been trying to improve. I really have... I'm sorry... I-"

As she went to open the door, she stopped and turned to him. "It's too late, Kevin. My decision is final. I want to be with Ryan, and he's going to raise out child in place of you. I'm thinking of having Ryan fully adopt the baby and the three of us can be a family without you. He's going to be a much better father and husband to me than you ever will. I never loved you as much as him. You should be happy I stayed with your abusive, alcoholic, sexist @ss for as long as I did. Goodbye, Kevin. I'll see you in court when I'm applying for full custody."

Torie threw her engagement ring at him, walked out and slammed the door behind her. Kevin tried to follow, but the door was locked from the outside. He pounded on the door with his fists as he cried. "Victoria, please... No, NO, DON'T WALK OUT! DON'T LEAVE ME FOR HIM! DON'T TAKE MY BABY!"

Kevin screamed and jolted up. He shook his head and mumbled repeatedly to himself, "Don't leave me... don't take my baby..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-21-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 03:24 PM

Torie looked at Sharp. "No. I'm...I'm fine. Ryan pulled me out of the line of fire..." She replied, still dazed. She didn't realize that she had a gash from one of the bullets grazing her arm.
~
Hawk took the kit. "Yeah, I took a few courses in high school before I joined." He replied, "Let's see the wound." He took a pair of scissors and cut her shirt. He shook his head. "This is going to need a professional."
~
Alex followed her, still kissing her body. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 03:30 PM

"You're bleeding." Luke said as he noticed the gash. He went to the bathroom and, noticing it was occupied, left to the hotel suite he was sharing with Greg, Janelle, and Ella. He told the two girls what was going on, grabbed the first aid kid, and ran back over. He immediately started tending to her wound. "I'm sorry if this stings."

Ryan rubbed Torie's back, "We're going to have to be really careful. Especially you, babe."
-
Victor frowned, "At least the shooting has stopped, but I'm still hesitant for us leaving the hotel - for even a moment - in case the shooters are still out there. Are you sure she needs a professional?"
-
Heather pushed him up against the shower wall and began kissing his body, lower and lower until... x-scene.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 03:38 PM

Torie winced as he tended to it. "I knew that there was already some violence breaking out but...I did not expect this."

Janie came over and looked at Torie. "Jeez, girlie. You just can't but get injured whenever we go somewhere." She said, jokingly.
~
Hawk nodded. "Yeah, there is an entrance hole but no exit. Bullet is lodged somewhere in the body which means it could be somewhere safe or it could have nicked an artery and its stopping her from bleeding out."

The hotel was now calling every room to see if anyone was injured. Ash picked up the phone and told them what they knew before hanging up. "They are sending paramedics up to the room.
~
Soon, the suite Torie and Alex were staying in phone rang.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 03:48 PM

"You better make sure you protect your belly." Ella reminded. "At least every time you're gotten injured so far, it hasn't been to your midsection."

Luke said, "I'm going to get you a bullet vest, and you are going to wear it for extra protection - no matter how dumb it looks. And, I'm switching rooms. Greg and I will be in this room with you two, and we'll have Heather and Alex move to the other one with Janelle and Ella."

"Ugh, no... Can't you just sleep on the couch in here, Sharp?" Ella frowned.

"No. I'm not going to sleep on the couch for a week. Grow up. It's not like you have to share a bed with them, and it's a suite, so you don't even have to look at them if they stay in their room or you stay in yours." Luke replied, annoyed at the petty teenager problems. "Speaking of Heather and Alex, where are they? They didn't go out anywhere, did they?"

"One sec." Ryan heard the phone and walked over to pick it up. "Hello? Who's calling?"
-
Victor nodded. He kissed Dray, "They'll fix you right up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 03:55 PM

"I'll go check their suite room." She replied, knocking on their door. When she didn't get an answer, she slowly opened the door and looked at the bathroom. She walked back out. "No, they are in the bathroom."

She nodded to Sharp. "Sure. I will wear the vest." She replied, wincing again.

"This is Ana Kworts, one of the managers. We are calling every room to check on everyone. Do you need any paramedics or anything?"
~
Dray leaned against him, slowly passing out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 04:00 PM

Ryan looked at Torie, the replied to Ana, "Yes, please. I think we're okay with the first aid kit, but just to make sure."

Sharp finished with Torie's wound. "Good. I'll get one for you when we all leave and then meet up with the group at the conference." He turned to Janelle, "Well, whenever they're done doing whatever it is they're doing in the bathroom, we'll tell them about switching rooms."
-
Victor held her, anxious for the paramedics to arrive.