Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-21-2014, 01:24 AM

Torie smiled when saw the text. Good morning? Isn't early morning there? She sent back walked out to the balcony with her hot tea. She then curled up in a blanket and watched the city.
~
She smirked. "Good morning." She replied, grabbing some clothes. "How did you sleep?"
~
He grinned. "Maybe..." He replied, kissing her on the nose. "How did you sleep?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 01:31 AM

Kevin called Torie's number, knowing it would be easier to talk over the phone. "I went to sleep last night at around 10, and now it's 3:37, so... 5 /₂ hours... I didn't sleep the whole way through, but I'm awake now anyway so I figured I might just nap later after my therapy meeting today. How are things there? What are you up to this morning? How was your sleep?"
-
"Amazing, next to you." Victor smirked back. He grabbed some clothes as well, "But I should have a shower. You look like you just had one, other wise I'd invite you to join."
-
"I didn't wake up with cravings or have any nightmares, so pretty good." Heather smiled. She hugged him. "I love you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 01:41 AM

"Well, I am glad that you were able to sleep more than 4 hours. And things are good. Right now I'm sitting out on the deck, drinking some tea. We should be leaving for conferences in about 2 hours."
~
She walked into the bathroom with him. "I have to change anyways." She replied, smirking.
~
"I love you, too." He replied, kissing her neck. "Everything ok?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 01:48 AM

"You didn't answer my question about how you slept. I'm assuming it was an uneventful sleep then. Are you prepared for the conference? I'm sure you'll do amazing, baby, you always do. You're passionate about your cause, you're smart and determined, and you're charismatic. Mix that with the voice of God's most perfect angel, and you can't lose." Kevin said lovingly.
-
Victor laughed and brought her with him into the bathroom.
-
"Everything's great." Heather smiled. "I'm excited for our date later. I hope we have enough time for me to get ready between the time the conference is over and our date."
-
Luke woke up, cuddling up to Greg. Greg had stole most of the blankets, and while sleeping, Luke must've been cold. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 01:56 AM

"I slept ok. And thanks for the confidence booster. Thankfully Alex will be doing most of the talking but I have some talking of my own. As for being prepared...no. But I am never prepared enough so it all works out." She replied, chuckling. "How are you feeling? Still hitting the coffee hard?"
~
She dropped the towel on the floor and began to change.
~
"I'm sure you will. You can always leave the conference early as well."
~
Greg opened his eyes and squealed like a girl. He also fell off the bed.

((night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 02:03 AM

"Kind of. I'm drinking a cup of it now." Kevin laughed. "But I don't really want to talk about myself. I want to keep my mind off of, uh, my feelings. I woke up twice last night with nightmares, so I'm just happy to be talking to you. You always manage to cheer me up. Being with you makes me the happiest man on the planet. I'm so lucky to have you, baby. Speaking of babies, I can't wait until you get back so we can do the ultrasound. I'm going to ask for a photo copy of the baby and put it on the fridge for motivation to get better."
-
"But I want to be there to support you, Alex. Maybe I'll just leave when you and Torie are done your parts. Are you going to change between the conference and our date, or are you wearing the same thing to both? If you're doing the latter, we can meet down in the lobby sometime. When would you guess you'd be done the conference?"
-
Luke jolted back, but then started laughing, "You're a terrible blanket hog, you know. If you didn't steal them all, I wouldn't have to have cuddled so close to you. Last night was cold!" xD
-
Ella woke up and went into the bathroom to have a shower.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-21-2014 at 10:29 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 12:33 PM

"I can't wait for the ultrasound either but I am more excited to meet the little one in less than 9 months." She replied, smiling. "And I'm glad I make you happy. What time is therapy?"
~
"The only thing I will need is a jacket for dinner." He replied, "And you don't have to be in the same room for me to know that you are supporting me."
~
"Well, then get your own blankets!" Greg replied, rubbing his elbow. xD
~
Janie also woke up but she turned on the TV.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 01:31 PM

((Sorry, missed this. Lol))

"Noonish." He replied. "I wish I could hug you right now for good luck. Anyway... I'm crashing a little again. I think I'm going to watch TV and fall asleep to whatever's on. I love you."
-
"I know, but I'd like to... We'll see. How about we get breakfast?""
-
Luke chuckled, "I'm not buying more blankets. I could ask the receptionist, but who knows if they'd give me any. I bet this hotel is pretty busy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 01:39 PM

((haha, g2g be going soon. Probably wont be on much today but Sunday I should be on for a while ))

"I love you, too. Get some sleep hun. Good night." She replied, before hanging up. She then leaned against the balcony railing.
~
He kissed her. "But what?" He asked, before getting up and walking towards the bathroom.
~
"Then I will have Torie buy you blankets or something!" He replied, still quite squeamish.
~
Once Dray had dressed, she also walked out to the balcony.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 01:42 PM

Kevin turned on the TV and went back to sleep.
-
"But I'd just like to be there for you, is all. I like being around you." Heather smiled at him, following him into the bathroom.
-
"Fine! You're acting hilariously ridiculous, kid."
-
Victor went after her, putting an arm around her.