Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-20-2014, 10:12 AM

Torie was standing inside Kevin's apartment, inside the baby's room. She heard crying and walked over to crib, peering down at her child in a little white bundle. As she bent down to pick her child up, she noticed a bag on the floor, filled with both her clothes and baby things.

Kevin walked through the door. "Victoria, please. Can't we talk about this?" He asked.

Torie shook her head. "No, Kevin. I'm leaving and I'm taking our child. I already have the nursery set up at my place. We, of course, will set up joint custody. Or, I will probably get full custody since you are always on the road." She replied, grabbing the bag. "Luke is downstairs waiting for me."

She headed out towards the front door, Kevin following at her heels. "Victoria....Torie, please, hun. I'll do anything you want. Just don't leave." He pleaded.

Torie looked at him. "I've made my decision."

Suddenly, Kevin's entire posture changed. His jaw clenched as he grabbed the baby out of her hands. "Fine. Go be with that d*ck you call a boyfriend. I am keeping our child." He snarled, pushing her out the door and closing it. Torie freaked. She pounded on the door and screamed as she listened to her child cry. "Kevin! KEVIN! OPEN THIS DOOR! OPEN THIS DA.MN DOOR AND GIVE ME BACK MY CHILD!"

Torie jolted up in bed, screaming.
~
"As his sister, I can have him evaluated and what not. And that's what I intend to do or else he will kill someone else."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-20-2014, 10:16 AM

Ryan woke up when she screamed. He wrapped his arms around her, "Tor, babe, what's wrong? You okay?"
-
Victor nodded in agreement. "I doubt he'll pass a psych test. He's nuts."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 10:23 AM

"He took my baby! He took my baby!" She said, very distraught.
~
Soon they were walking back up to the hotel.

((g2g for work. Don't know what time I will be getting off. but off tomorrow))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-20-2014, 10:31 AM

"He... what are you talking about? You must've had a nightmare." Ryan kissed her forehead, "Shh. It's okay. Nobody took your baby, Tor. It's still right here." He put a hand on her belly. "Your baby's safe. No one's going to take it with me by your side. Not in your dreams, and not when it's born here in reality. No one is going to take your baby, because I'm here to protect you."
-
Victor opened the hotel room door, "Hawk, Ash, you two back yet? How was the dinner?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 06:42 PM

Torie calmed down, leaning against him. She was still breathing pretty hard as she said, "It felt so real, Ryan. I thought...I left him for you and he took my child..."
~
Hawk and Ash were watching a movie on the bed.

"Hey guys. How was your night?" Hawk replied, smirking a bit.

Dray smiled. "It was...amazing." She replied, grabbing some clothes from her suitcase. "I am going to change." She added, before walking into the bathroom.

Ash smiled at Victor. "Dinner was good. They have some amazing food down in the restaurant."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-20-2014, 07:29 PM

"But it's not real. I wouldn't let it be. Let's get back to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us. I'll be right here - if he gives you trouble again, let dream me know and I'll take care of dream Kevin for you." Ryan laughed and kissed her.
-
"I'll be sure to check it out later this week with Dray. We were too busy tonight, if you catch my drift." Victor winked. "What movie are you watching?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-21-2014 at 12:24 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 12:57 AM

She smiled, giggling a little. "Thanks, Ryan." She whispered, snuggling against him. "I love you...."
~
Ash shook her head. "Really? There will be none of....that in this room." She replied, smirking. "And we are watching Underworld."

Dray came back out in a baggy t-shirt. "Hey, how was your guys night?"

"Apparently a lot less eventful than yours." Ash replied, without looking at Drayden.

Drayden blushed, like cherry blossom blushed. "Oh...it was fun..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 01:03 AM

"I love you too. Good night, Torie. And sweet dreams." Ryan quickly fell back asleep.
-
"It was fun." Victor grinned and kissed Dray's cheek. "And don't worry Ash. We won't do anything while you're around." He took off his shirt and climbed into bed.

NEXT MORNING...?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2014, 01:08 AM

((Indeed!))

The next morning, Torie was, again, up early. She had slipped out of bed and walked into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea.
~
Drayden woke up and started to get ready, walking around the room in just a towel.
~
Alex was watching Heather sleep, mindlessly playing with her hair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-21-2014, 01:19 AM

Kevin had slept for four hours the previous night. He had managed to sleep for an hour before waking up after a nightmare about being shot in the back of the head by Mr. Rice, then drank another coffee and watched some p0rn, then went back to sleep for an additional three hours. After those three hours, he had woken up to another nightmare - that one about Torie leaving him for Ryan and taking their child with her

He was actually feeling relatively awake that morning, despite his night. Although it was only 3:30AM in Chicago (he had gone to bed quite early), he assumed it was much later in Vienna. He sent Torie a text, Good morning, beautiful.
-
Ryan slept in, which was somewhat abnormal. He was usually up early to work out, but he didn't want to worry about that while they were on vacation.
-
Though he was tempted, when Victor woke up and saw her like that, he didn't pull off her towel. xD He smiled at her, "'Morning."
-
Heather yawned as she woke up, looking up at Alex. She smiled teasingly, "Were you watching me sleep?"